Pages:
Author

Topic: LAUNCH YOUR OWN ICO - page 2. (Read 349 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 3
May 08, 2018, 09:57:44 AM
Firstly, my firewall does not allow access to this site. Secondly, before asking for such money - show examples of your work and what successful projects you launched already.

Don't know why you cannot access this site, maybe you can send a screenshot of your error message and I will look into it.

About examples, there is portfolio on this website showing 9 ICO we are working with at the moment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

I think the price is cheap, but will not it be misused for the scammers?
I can only hope, hopefully very useful for the Start up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 07:40:32 AM
Are you tired of watching how other people make their dreams reality with ICO?

Do you want be part of the growing industry and execute your own business idea?

It's time to launch your own Initial Coin Offering!

Full ICO package including Smart Contract, ICO Website with Token Sale and White Paper costs only 1 BTC.

We also provide ICO marketing and advisory services.

Visit our website:

http://ico-services.net

Firstly, my firewall does not allow access to this site. Secondly, before asking for such money - show examples of your work and what successful projects you launched already.

May 08, 2018, 05:34:33 AM
Why did you open this topic?! In order that the next student or swindler held his ICO? It's all no longer funny! You look at the market on the day of 100 ICO per day!

My services are not targeted specifically for students, but for all people in crypto industry.

But why is it a problem for you that people will create their own ICOs?

You think ICOs should be available for only dedicated group of people?

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
May 07, 2018, 01:50:28 PM
Now even students will be able to spam on the forum announcements of their self-made ICO. Cool. Behind this is the future
Lol.
Wow it's going to be amazing, so you will just need to buy the whole system for 1btc, then make some false anouncuments about the ICOs and promise things that you can't do at all.
On the next part you will need to make a youtube video with huge promises, you should explain in the video how you are going to change the world with the useless project that you are going to go out with.
And on the last stage get a celebrity to be your sponsor so you can scam his fans.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
May 07, 2018, 01:43:01 PM
Why did you open this topic?! In order that the next student or swindler held his ICO? It's all no longer funny! You look at the market on the day of 100 ICO per day!
May 07, 2018, 01:22:51 PM
Now even students will be able to spam on the forum announcements of their self-made ICO. Cool. Behind this is the future

So you think ICOs should be available for only dedicated group of people?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

I got your point, and the most problematic thing is how they even gather their team member and starting funds for students, (fro their tuition fees?), and there will be thousand nonsense announcements about their own project on the announcement threads.
Activity: 392
May 07, 2018, 08:18:07 AM
May 07, 2018, 08:14:59 AM

Are you tired of watching how other people make their dreams reality with ICO?

Do you want be part of the growing industry and execute your own business idea?

It's time to launch your own Initial Coin Offering!

Full ICO package including Smart Contract, ICO Website with Token Sale and White Paper costs only 1 BTC.

We also provide efficient ICO marketing services that are not publicly available.

TELEGRAM:

Inviting people to your Telegram group. You can choose from which existing Telegram group we will add people.

BITCOINTALK:

Bumping up on your ANN Topic in Bitcoin talk to keep it on 1st page 24/7

REDDIT:

Bumping up your post to Top5 on Bitcoin and Crypto subreddits and keeping it there for min. 8 hours.

Visit our website:

http://ico-services.net
Pages:
Jump to: