Pages:
Author

Topic: ** LAUNCHED ** CredaCash -- The Most Private Cryptocurrency in the World - page 17. (Read 9744 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
The wallet already contains a master secret.
Note: RPC service not enabled (use --wallet-rpc=1 to enable)
Where is the problem?
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
error show mint not started yet ,any solution ?

Wait patiently, they said after 11pm est time
Activity: 26
error show mint not started yet ,any solution ?
Activity: 219
Merit: 29
I'm excited that you all are launching today.  I've had my eye on you all since 2016 and have kept checking back.  Wish you a successful launch

Thank you very much.  A long grind, and we are very happy to be launching today, too :-)
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
I'm excited that you all are launching today.  I've had my eye on you all since 2016 and have kept checking back.  Wish you a successful launch
After four years of development, CredaCash is launching at 11:00 pm New York time on Saturday, June 15, 2019.  For information on mining CredaCash, please see https://CredaCash.com/quick-start-guide/

The CredaCash network runs over Tor for both privacy and security, and tor.exe is bundled with the CredaCash Windows distribution so it doesn't have to be downloaded and configured separately.  The bundled tor.exe may be causing that particular virus checker to give you an alert for "PUA.ProxyWeb".  You could alternately build from source (which is a fair bit easier to do for Linux than Windows).  Or you could delete tor.exe and see if you no longer get the virus alert, or download tor from the Tor Project website (the specific file is tor-win32-0.3.5.8.zip located at https://dist.torproject.org/torbrowser/8.5.1/ ) and see if that also gives you a virus alert.
CredaCash mining will start as soon as possible after 11:00 pm New York time on Saturday, June 15, 2019. The mining software can be started at anytime, and will begin generating transactions that can be accepted into the blockchain as soon as mining starts. To start the mining, the blockchain will be seeded with the results of that evening’s Powerball lottery drawing, which ensures no one can pre-mine before the start.

Mining software for Windows is available at https://CredaCash.com/software/

To mine using Linux, the code must be built from source using the instructions at https://github.com/CredaCash/CredaCash/blob/master/BUILDING.md

A Quick Start Guide to CredaCash Mining is available at https://CredaCash.com/quick-start-guide/

Please let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues.  Thank you.
You are trying to hide the fact that after a year you will hold a massive 98% of the money.

The whole crypto currency idea is about decentralization.

What you are doing is not decentralization, it's the opposite: it is centralization.

You are like a Bank holiding 98% of all money.

Of course we believe in decentralization. And of course the project is completely centralized today, because it has not yet launched.  We will be working on a deliberate path toward complete decentralization over the next year or so. The first step toward decentralization starts tomorrow, when miners who participate in the initial currency mint will receive 200 million units of currency, which is intended to be the entire circulating currency supply for roughly the first year after launch. The project will later take additional steps toward decentralization when the Foundation begins auctioning its currency holdings and Proof-of-Stake mining starts. People who believe in the technology will get involved in mining, and people looking for a quick pump and dump will not. That is fine with us. Rome was not built in a day, but the next step will start tomorrow, when the project launches.

As mentioned, we would be happy to engage in this debate at some point in the future. Today though we need to finish the software release.
Activity: 7
I'm sure it will be fine and people will love you for letting them generously own 2% of the supply.

The plan is for that 2% to be all of the circulating currency supply for roughly the first year after launch, until the Foundation starts auctioning its holdings and Proof-of-Stake mining starts. At the end of the day, people are going to mine CredaCash because they believe in the technology and the goal of being used worldwide in real completely-private transactions, and if they don't, then they won't.

(P.S., we would be happy to engage in this debate at some point in the future. Today though we need to finish the software release so the launch can happen tomorrow.)

You are trying to hide the fact that after a year you will hold a massive 98% of the money.

The whole crypto currency idea is about decentralization.

What you are doing is not decentralization, it's the opposite: it is centralization.

You are like a Bank holiding 98% of all money.

(note: this post was deleted again, reposting again.)
I'm sure it will be fine and people will love you for letting them generously own 2% of the supply.

The plan is for that 2% to be all of the circulating currency supply for roughly the first year after launch, until the Foundation starts auctioning its holdings and Proof-of-Stake mining starts. At the end of the day, people are going to mine CredaCash because they believe in the technology and the goal of being used worldwide in real completely-private transactions, and if they don't, then they won't.

(P.S., we would be happy to engage in this debate at some point in the future. Today though we need to finish the software release so the launch can happen tomorrow.)

If your code is like your money supply ideas then it will be lovely too I'm sure.

So the miners are getting 2% while devs and their friends get 98%

I hope no single person is stupid enough to support this project lead by such greedy arrogant mafia.

The initial miners will get 2% of the total currency mined in the first 35 days, which is a total of 200 million units, while the non-profit Foundation will get 80%.  The Foundation will not be participating in Proof-of-Stake mining, so it will not gain addition currency when Proof-of-Stake mining is implemented.  To ensure this, and to ensure the Foundation holdings are used as described on our website, the Foundation currency is being placed in a separate pool where it can be tracked.  Our goal is to create a completely private and highly scalable currency that can be used worldwide in real transactions, which no cryptocurrency has yet accomplished, and if that means doing things different than prior projects, we are willing to do that.
Just so it's clear: my posts are getting deleted because I'm highlighting an uncomfortable trough about this project:

This will require just over one month, during which a total 10 billion units of currency will be created. One block will be mined every 15 seconds until 200000 blocks have been mined. Each block will contain one mint transaction that creates 50000 units of currency. The miner that creates the best mint transaction for that block will receive 1000 units of currency, the non-profit Creda Foundation will receive 40000 units of currency, and the Founders and initial investors will receive 9000 units of currency.

So the miners are getting 2% while devs and their friends get 98%

Now, when you switch to PoS you will be getting 98% of blocks because you will own 98% supply.

I hope no single person is stupid enough to support this project lead by such greedy arrogant mafia.

(Dare to answer or will you just delete this post?)
This looked promising until I saw a 80% premine why so much  Undecided

Even though its not really a premine it may as well be one can you atleast tell us how those funds will be allocated?

There's a description at https://CredaCash.com/mining/ . Note that is only 80% of the initial currency.  The current plan is for at least an equal amount to be mined in Proof-of-Stake mining, once that is implemented, so the 80% would fall to less than 40%.  If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you.
I always see, that the team of this project is actively communicating. it is very helpful in its development. It is this one, that should be weighed on the activities of one whole - the team. everyone will admire this

Thank you. A lot of long hours and hard work have gone into this project, and the complement is greatly appreciated.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well I'm interested, is there a discord?

The project does not currently have a discord channel, but we are happy to answer questions here, or you are welcome to contact us through direct message or through the contact form on our website.  Thank you.

I always see, that the team of this project is actively communicating. it is very helpful in its development. It is this one, that should be weighed on the activities of one whole - the team. everyone will admire this
Bummer, showed some promise here. 80% is totally unheard of..you should remove or lower that percentage, that alone with deter most people from mining and getting involved. ...

80% of the initial currency is going to the non-profit Foundation.  That will likely fall to something closer to 40% of the total currency once Proof-of-Stake mining is implemented.

Note that we are not trying to copy any other currency.  Our primary goal is to create a completely private and highly scalable currency that can be used worldwide in real transactions, which no cryptocurrency has yet accomplished.  If that means doing something new and different, we are willing to do that.
To clarify, 8 Billion of 10 Billion is going to a non-profit? Please tell me it's 80% of the 18%/Dev fund..

Yes, 8 billion units of the currency are going to the non-profit Foundation.
"We plan to be more like the Ethereum model.  The full sentence in our FAQ is: "CredaCash will have a fixed currency supply of 2 billion units.  18% will to go to the project developers and initial investors, and the remaining 82% to a non-profit Foundation for distribution primarily through a cryptocurrency exchange."  We will have more details on this plan prior to release."

Is this still valid in regards of capped emission? I don't see it anywhere else but this (above) was posted in 2016.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629155.100

That statement is no longer in our FAQ.  Our current plan is to initially have 10 billion units of currency, of which 80% will go to a non-profit Foundation, and to implement Proof-of-Stake mining in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: