Pages:
Author

Topic: Launched : CryptoGiveaways.org - Faucet - Claim BTC, OK, EMC2, OZC, GRN and DMD - page 5. (Read 48680 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 5
people relax, payments are still manually made, and they are sent out only once or max twice a month - they are working on automating the prrocess but it is difficult when there are so many botters.

Finding an adequate solution isnt easy (speaking as a dev), unless you want them to make you complete 6 captchas before you claim....filtering out bots isnt an easy task.
I would much rather just complete 1 captcha and claim every day and (wit some patience) let my earnings accumulate for now until the system is updated, but that's just me.
Enjoy! Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 106
11 days no payments and no information Huh
payment came. Good luck in your work Grin
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Ok, all outstanding claims which have been approved have now been PAID.

In total we just paid 1658 outstanding and approved claims
legendary
Hey all,

Firstly apologies on the delay! As noted in earlier posts we are getting close to CoinFest so this is eating up our time!

However we are still working in the background, spam bots are hamming our service and (of course) we need to stop them, we will get there in the end!

All claims made are safe but of course if you are having email issues please let us know.

Thanks
Adam
rip email server, no mails at all anymore Sad
-edit: working again nicely 
The website does not pay.3 weeks no payments
I'm sorry.I will wait for payments
relax, it does pay m8, just not at a very regular interval currently, they are working on automation, etc
PS: you can keep claiming each day, the total stacks up and when payouts occur, you get a nice amount paid =]
The website does not pay. Cry
legendary
Yes, we are still working on the backend and a lot of what we are implementing is a learning curve for us.

I will say what we are implementing is due to a large increase in spam claims so stopping these spam claims is priority for us. We still have work to do and feedback does help us build a better backend to process / examine the claims.

At the end of the day our website is free to use and currently secondary focus as CoinFestUK is approaching. We are working best we can to get everything running smoothly again.

Thanks
the administration has not yet completed all the updates of the site and therefore pays about once a week all the confirmed requirements Smiley
Activity: 27
already here write makes no sense, what you have to have nerves. Angry
confusing that comes confirmation, until purse nothing comes ... strange somehow..............already a few days
on RAMBLER mail confirmation letters come without delay Tongue
yes, on OK EMC, but did not come to a purse.........neither yesterday, nor today
legendary
again and again, there is nothing but confirmation comes ... ... ...

Do you receive the confirmation emails?
again and again, there is nothing but confirmation comes ... ... ...
Pages:
Jump to: