Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[LAUNCHED] OCTO SCRYPT HIGH REWARDS 18M MASTERNODES New Oportunity! Ninja🔥 - page 3. (Read 2614 times)

Activity: 832
Merit: 500
His profile shows he logged on just over an hour ago so he's well aware of the issue/s.

Just needs to grow a set and tell us whats up.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
hope dev come back quickly to sort out current syncing issue :-)
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
probably dev's preparing the relaunch, coz until now it was nothing... Cry

I sure hope not, that would be a very poor decision IMO. The launch was fine, he just needs to fix the bug that is causing the stuck chain.

it's not only about the chain, he announced it first as an sha256 algo, after that he corrected it, but until now no one pool is/was working...
And yes it was a fair launch, I remember after the first wallet sync, I have had around 200 blocks....

The algo was announced incorrectly but it didn't matter because the only method of mining was CPU mining through the console where the user does not need to know the algo. It was a fair launch because it allowed people without big GPU and ASICs rigs to get a share of the coins before pools came online. If the coin was relaunched the pools would be available right away and us small miners would get nothing.

that's what i said, but even CPU mining through my own stratum pool got rejected blocks... FYI, I dont own any asics gpu or else miner... I was happy to get some coins....

I know, I was agreeing with you. I got rejected blocks too but it's normal to get lots of orphan blocks on a new chain, especially with a block time of less than a minute.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I sure hope not, that would be a very poor decision IMO. The launch was fine, he just needs to fix the bug that is causing the stuck chain.

it's not only about the chain, he announced it first as an sha256 algo, after that he corrected it, but until now no one pool is/was working...
And yes it was a fair launch, I remember after the first wallet sync, I have had around 200 blocks....

The algo was announced incorrectly but it didn't matter because the only method of mining was CPU mining through the console where the user does not need to know the algo. It was a fair launch because it allowed people without big GPU and ASICs rigs to get a share of the coins before pools came online. If the coin was relaunched the pools would be available right away and us small miners would get nothing.

that's what i said, but even CPU mining through my own stratum pool got rejected blocks... FYI, I dont own any asics gpu or else miner... I was happy to get some coins....
Activity: 33
if he relaunches do we lose our coins? Shocked

dont panik, just wait for the dev...

ur right.   time for a doobie!  Tongue

dont panik, just wait for the dev...
Activity: 33

Wondering about that too, figured he would notice the problems by now.
Activity: 98
Download the wallet and open it. It did not start to syn.

Did you add

Code:
addnode=107.173.171.154:58585
addnode=104.168.102.157

to the octo.conf file?

Ok. It did stop at 750.
Activity: 750

Did you add

Code:
addnode=104.168.102.157

to the octo.conf file?

Doesn't matter if you do, but yes. Looks like the code has a block 750 code enforcement that may have stopped it. I don't know though

Did you add

Code:
addnode=104.168.102.157

to the octo.conf file?
Activity: 98
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
The wallet still does not work-it's stuck on the 750 block, the pool also does not work-there's no connectivity!  Cry

I am experiencing the same thing, in wallet only stuck at 750, is there any improvement later? i need power nodes.
Activity: 16

how do you mine this solo guys? use the wallet ? or cpu miner? can someone of you plz explain thanks Smiley

You mine solo by going into the wallet's debug console and typing the command
Code:
setgenerate true -1
(-1 to use all threads). You will have to wait until the blockchain is fixed because mining can't happen while it's stuck.

and i am stuck at 750 so i think we all have to wait Sad

and thank you for the information Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: