Pages:
Author

Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet - page 12. (Read 58578 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Good to see some progress.
Hope you find the solutions you need.
We too have been majorly delayed  and a good part
due to reasons beyond our control.

MM
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I am happy that it is finally back and we are able to log in but everytime I go to the login page, put in my username and password nothing happens..it just stays there staring back at me. Doesnt say password is wrong, doesnt say anything..I doubt my password is wrong so it shouldnt be that. Please help.

Try another brower. Happens for me with IE, chrome works for me.
I have tried Chrome and Firefox...nothing happened..it was the same result. I never use IE.

if this doesn't help, switch javascript interfering plugins (mainly adblock) off and make sure javasript is on.

have fun
Matthias

I don't have any adblocks or javascript interfering plugins running at all. I have tried it on more than one pc and it doesnt work.

Edit:- Wait nevermind. even though I cant seem to log on from my pc..I just tried it on my mobile and I can open it there..weird. O.O
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
I am happy that it is finally back and we are able to log in but everytime I go to the login page, put in my username and password nothing happens..it just stays there staring back at me. Doesnt say password is wrong, doesnt say anything..I doubt my password is wrong so it shouldnt be that. Please help.

I have tried Chrome and Firefox...nothing happened..it was the same result. I never use IE.

if this doesn't help, switch javascript interfering plugins (mainly adblock) off and make sure javasript is on.

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 378

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
good sound sir UPDATE - Aprli 29th
Staisybit is back online!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Good news  Smiley  Logged and all is fine. Thank you!
If anyone else has login prooblems:

The new site cuts your password after 16 characters, old site allowed longer ones.
Activity: 385
Merit: 252
Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).
Nice to hear that the service is back but....

i can't login  Huh i get the Login notification via mail but nothing happens in the browser after clicking sign in  Undecided
Try clearing your browser's cache.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Nice to hear that the service is back but....

i can't login  Huh i get the Login notification via mail but nothing happens in the browser after clicking sign in  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
UPDATE - Aprli 29th (by Alberto - Founder and Lead Developer)

Staisybit is back online!

I've just released the new Dashboard, even if still as beta. Beta means that not all functionalities are working, but the main features are up and running correctly.
Deposits and Withdrawals fees have been set to 0%....

This is definitely good news. Being able to see Staisybit back online opens up a possibility of exciting new things for this amazing cloud staking platform. Even though we had to wait some time, I think that it was really worth it. The brand new interface gives the platform a fresh new look. Everything is flawless and I hope that the platform itself could keep up as promised for long term.

Speaking of which, I was thinking that maybe new staking coins could be added to the platform? Such coins would be HyperStake and Tekcoin since there are really good PoS coins, especially HyperStake that has 750% annual PoS interest rate. Just suggesting Roll Eyes
Activity: 389
How are the plans regarding adding Swagbucks to Staisybit? Have not heard anything about it for a while now  Tongue.
I cant login with my old account. Tells me about wrong credentials, i double checked this and credentials are 100% correct.
Activity: 127
@metamorphin: Thank you for the information, will keep an eye on the balance.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Glad to see that you are back and my coins are intact.
Mine are not. Wallet ballance on SB: 438558.54641317 ERC
My transactionID of my deposit:
12904bd1b77eaead4cd6b93d597cf438421a694a1bc976371c8d10e456423638-000
439371.21761333 ERC

Negative staking?

Like u all see, ERC is still in maintenance mode on staisybit. Staisybit worked hard, to bring the new version of staisybit.com online. During this period, the Europecoin drove roller coaster and we informed now the devs here, to make the important updates! In few days, everything will working again and we all knows: THE BLOCKCHAIN never lies!

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 196
Nice site, i want to try to stake my RBIES here please post more updates so i can give my trust on you.
I read a few pages and some users not happy Smiley
Activity: 127
Mine are not. Wallet ballance on SB: 438558.54641317 ERC
My transactionID of my deposit:
12904bd1b77eaead4cd6b93d597cf438421a694a1bc976371c8d10e456423638-000
439371.21761333 ERC

Negative staking?
Activity: 345
Merit: 251
Activity: 385
Merit: 252
Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).
It seems that my old password doesn't work anymore on staisybit. Please advise.
It was my fault. The password manager added a "salt" as the expiration date of 2016-04-30 was reached.
I've been able to login. Thanks.
L.E. ERC still in maintenance mode... Details, please (if possible).
Pages:
Jump to: