Pages:
Author

Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet - page 30. (Read 58581 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
If something like that happens i would at least await that the official people say something about it. I think support and public relations needs to be made better on that front.

fully agree, as I am just an investor (shareholder) and taking care of parts of the marketing,
i didn't monitor the thread all the time. Now, as i know about this issue, i am jumping in and will
do my best, to solve this information gap. I will also get this thread monitored properly.

hold on
Matthias

small update, to let yo know, that i am around for you,
From indirect contact i know his unavailability has to to more with his personal Internet, however,
then with any staisybits systemic problems. We checked our own deposit addresses and can confirm that those are untouched.
So i assume it to be more an unpleasant communication gap, witch i will, you can be sure of that, get solved as son as i get to
talk to him. I don't accept a company profile like that and will take personally care, that there will be a customer care concept like you deserve.
Its not the first time in my life to deal with problems like this.

thank you for your patience
Matthias

O.K. we had a conversation with the staisybit server administrator,,

staisy is almost ready...they are in the finish mode...so everything is smooth..
(I will sort out the communication issue when he's back)
There has to be done a complete structural concept, to make sure we never experience
a mess like this again. I am keeping my hands on this ...

thank you again for your (awesome) patience
i am deeply sorry for the inconveniences
Matthias

What is the update?  It still has no update.

he just came back with work done, we will be back to business quickly

i am very happy about that
again, sorry for the inconveniences
Matthias Smiley

Thank you for waiting and sorry for having caused some sleepless nights.
I will address that later, for now just a quick info, as promised:
We are back online, and most of the coins are already staking.
I hope we will be able to regain your trust quickly.

have a nice day
Matthias

legendary
If something like that happens i would at least await that the official people say something about it. I think support and public relations needs to be made better on that front.

fully agree, as I am just an investor (shareholder) and taking care of parts of the marketing,
i didn't monitor the thread all the time. Now, as i know about this issue, i am jumping in and will
do my best, to solve this information gap. I will also get this thread monitored properly.

hold on
Matthias

From indirect contact i know his unavailability has to to more with his personal Internet, however,
then with any staisybits systemic problems. We checked our own deposit addresses and can confirm that those are untouched.
So i assume it to be more an unpleasant communication gap, witch i will, you can be sure of that, get solved as son as i get to
talk to him. I don't accept a company profile like that and will take personally care, that there will be a customer care concept like you deserve.

Matthias

staisy is almost ready...they are in the finish mode...so everything is smooth..
There has to be done a complete structural concept, to make sure we never experience

Matthias

he just came back with work done, we will be back to business quickly

i am very happy about that
again, sorry for the inconveniences
Matthias Smiley

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

hold on
Matthias

Matthias

Matthias

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
What is happening with the site?
No news last couple of days.
legendary

hold on
Matthias

Matthias

Matthias

legendary

hold on
Matthias

Matthias
legendary

hold on
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Soon after I transfer all my coins in and paid for the service, the next day, staisybit  just turn to not  accessible with no email follow up or official announcement.   I am still waiting for the site to come back or what should us suppose to think of it?

What was the bitcoin value of the coins you moved in?

Though i doubt that is a scam. They would have done a lot of work and would have been great actors then.

I guess wait some time for them to react.

More than 1 btc valu ;-(

Did you get an answer?  if not, tell me, i will take care of getting some insights
and of keeping you updated. Don't worry he is working hard and it was expected to
have some downtime, if you have paid for the service you can expect a compensation for that.

every coin is still in place
its just cut off the net, to not expose security related informations during the work.

:-) Matthias

thanks for replying as the next day after I paid the fee and with more coins then the site is just never working again.  Anyway I hope the site at least give simple notice or so we know we are on good hand.

Thanks again!
legendary
Hmm. Dang, wanted to deposit some POS coins.

Anyway, I have an issue to bring up.
After researching from XMG's official thread, it seems counterproductive to have
all coins in the same staking wallet right.. So does that mean that cloud staking it would
bring a bad staking result?

nope its doing a better result, one that lets you earn more,
Even if you put our fee into your calculation (given your chosen coin keeps its value)
Our business wouldn't make any sense if this wouldn't be the case.
My knowledge isn't deep enough to explain WHY it manages to to it, but i have already experienced it,
having 500 000 ERC and others staking there and at the same time, a desktop wallet running to be able to compare.

:-)
Matthias

legendary
Soon after I transfer all my coins in and paid for the service, the next day, staisybit  just turn to not  accessible with no email follow up or official announcement.   I am still waiting for the site to come back or what should us suppose to think of it?

Though i doubt that is a scam. They would have done a lot of work and would have been great actors then.

More than 1 btc valu ;-(

Did you get an answer?  if not, tell me, i will take care of getting some insights
and of keeping you updated. Don't worry he is working hard and it was expected to
have some downtime, if you have paid for the service you can expect a compensation for that.

every coin is still in place
its just cut off the net, to not expose security related informations during the work.

:-) Matthias

legendary

More than 1 btc valu ;-(

Then i think you should not worry. Their project is worth way more and they put more work into that to make a scam worthwhile for that amount. I'm sure they even would have no problems to refund you in case your coins were hacked away.

No need to worry yet in my opinion. Smiley

More than 1 btc valu ;-(
legendary

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Hmm. Dang, wanted to deposit some POS coins.

Anyway, I have an issue to bring up.
After researching from XMG's official thread, it seems counterproductive to have
all coins in the same staking wallet right.. So does that mean that cloud staking it would
bring a bad staking result?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
memento audere semper
UPDATE

Staisybit will be kept offline in next days for development (we are going to come up as a stable service afterward).
memento audere semper
We have updated the "Our Service" page. It now contains a brief overview of our features and an overview of our team's vision/mission .

Getting last things ready, we are going to quite from beta soon.

Cheers
memento audere semper
Sounds great

Thank you for your feedback. This is definitely good for users, less good for us . However, I hope this will be an incentive to try our service, with the intention to buy a contract sooner or later. We come from 11 months of development, hence 11 months of costs. I think everyone can understand our needs.

Cheers
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
Sounds great
Pages:
Jump to: