Pages:
Author

Topic: Launching a Marketplace - What to lookout for? - page 2. (Read 450 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352
Whenever I see or hear marketplace, the first thing that comes to my mind is Escrows. How is third party system set up in your marketplace though? This is one very importance aspect as you all know that buying and selling is very risky.

copper member
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
  The Alpha version of the Atheneum Marketplace (AMP) will be launching soon.  It's our project's MVP.  The purpose is to create a free market ecosystem where instructors and students can directly interact without institutional costs.  For those of you that have launched marketplaces before (or maybe even utilized an alpha version of a marketplace) what unforeseen elements emerged for you that needed to be dealt with? 
Its called openbazaar as far as i know, second version out, wish i were home so i could give you the exact link, will update later.

Thank you very much. That name rings a bell. I'll look it up. 
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1047
 The Alpha version of the Atheneum Marketplace (AMP) will be launching soon.  It's our project's MVP.  The purpose is to create a free market ecosystem where instructors and students can directly interact without institutional costs.  For those of you that have launched marketplaces before (or maybe even utilized an alpha version of a marketplace) what unforeseen elements emerged for you that needed to be dealt with?  
Its called openbazaar as far as i know, second version out, wish i were home so i could give you the exact link, will update later.
https://openbazaar.org/
copper member
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
  The Alpha version of the Atheneum Marketplace (AMP) will be launching soon.  It's our project's MVP.  The purpose is to create a free market ecosystem where instructors and students can directly interact without institutional costs.  For those of you that have launched marketplaces before (or maybe even utilized an alpha version of a marketplace) what unforeseen elements emerged for you that needed to be dealt with? 
Pages:
Jump to: