Pages:
Author

Topic: Laziness and pride - page 2. (Read 219 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 302
November 21, 2023, 12:13:11 PM
Na over sabi dey kill us for naija na, na pride dey cause all those abi let me just say everybody want to be in the stage wey they never reach, many of our youth no like hard work again and if you get money and and you no show them love them go they call you bad person, no be everybody for naija they understand say them no come from rich family, everybody just wan look good without not having a good job to do, I have see many guy's even for my areas wey no dey work, na to just chop and eat and na from poor family, I just dey wonder how him dey get those dress him dey use dey swag.

As about learning about crypto currency, no not everyone will want to learn it because it is not a way to get quick money, that is why you see many of our Young boys now say na yahoo them go do and it lead to scamming people around, many people join this forum and they quit because no be as them think am he later be, many of them think forum they give them money like anyhow they want, not knowing that you have to learn and work for it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
November 21, 2023, 12:02:13 PM
You know Humans are built different and character differs. We can't say all the youths don't want to work, their are some which are actually doing something for themselves working really hard to make things work out in a legal means.

We should also consider the fact that their are those who are willing to work but the pay rate is too small, how will they manage to cope if they should spend the whole day hustling and after everything they are being paid in penny or after long days of being self employed and they now check how far the sales and see very poor profits, is it appealing to continue such business. We know how the countries economy is, salaries do not increase but every day price of commodities do increase which is difficult to cope with. Same reasons you see some youths which where into business stopped coming out to their shops and you see that in few months dey now have cars cos the shop can't pay dem well so dey decide to do it illegally, maybe by fraud but it will be advisable if they would get into cryptocurrencies and system technology schemes
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
November 21, 2023, 11:24:10 AM
Most people think life is a bed of roses where you can get anything you want so easily,  well some people are born with silver spoon while some are  not. Those who are not born with silver spoon instead of them to work or hustle genuinely they rather go into things that won't stress them,  things that are not genuine,  things that will lead to destruction,  things that are not worth it.
Most of our youth are so lazy to the extend that the houses they live in they can't clean it,  talk more of going to look for a job that will fetch them money. Like I said earlier most of our youth don't come from a rich background and yet they select the type of job they will do, a job that the least person in the society can do,  yes everyone knows that some job are hard but this category of people am talking about do not prefer anyone at all. 
However,  since this set of people have decided not to work for somebody or under person.  I think they should start learning cryptocurrency form their comfort zone at least it will save them stress but more time.
I stand to be corrected but this is a very wrong and shallow analogy you've just painted about the average youth out there. As a matter of fact, if there Is any truth In what you are trying to say, It should be the reverse of your writeup. It is true that we have those that are born into reach and poor home as a major segmentation in the society but you you are being real in your analogy you should have known that most persons that are born into poor home are mostly hard working because they started hustling at a very young age. It is possible for a reach child to be selective of the kind of job he would want to be doing be the average poor person doesn't consider that mych on the kind of wok he choose to do. Laziness is never a function of class but it is even more associated with the higher class people compared to the lower class.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 21, 2023, 10:51:19 AM
Most people think say life nah just only them, and them no even get that mind set of people becoming or being more than their status, most people today don get pride full for there body because of the levels of money wey dem don reach, cuz their thinking dey always be say no body fit make the kind of investment way dem go fit make for the crypto platform or money way them don get and also in that ascept laziness, E don show because dem no go fit do normal work when them don broke cuz money way no dey genuine no dey last or dem no fit work for person, because all those their friend way them don show levels go see say nothing com out again, so make everybody cut their clothes  according to their sizes. Cuz being lazy or having prides is not an intelligent behaviour.
Activity: 266
Merit: 276
November 20, 2023, 08:15:21 PM
Dey den delude people with the wrong mindset sef. The worst thing sef na how dem dey backup their lifestyle. Some go ho dey claim Robin hood - we rob the rich to pay the poor. I still think life is easy regardless of how people try to paint life. And wen we they talk about the type of job to do. OP e depend on the individual o. If I choose say nah bread 150 I wanbtgdy chop nah weting I go they aim to buy and if choose 2500 bread same thing goes to that.

This life nah you go choose the level you wan they and give your self standard. I know say person no suppose bite more than e go fit chew but I make sense at times to think bigger and dream higher once you do that one nah to continue to they make maintain that standard e go help you to grow bigger instead of going down.
Activity: 784
Merit: 34
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 20, 2023, 04:59:55 PM
Most people think life is a bed of roses where you can get anything you want so easily,  well some people are born with silver spoon while some are  not. Those who are not born with silver spoon instead of them to work or hustle genuinely they rather go into things that won't stress them,  things that are not genuine,  things that will lead to destruction,  things that are not worth it.
Most of our youth are so lazy to the extend that the houses they live in they can't clean it,  talk more of going to look for a job that will fetch them money. Like I said earlier most of our youth don't come from a rich background and yet they select the type of job they will do, a job that the least person in the society can do,  yes everyone knows that some job are hard but this category of people am talking about do not prefer anyone at all. 
However,  since this set of people have decided not to work for somebody or under person.  I think they should start learning cryptocurrency form their comfort zone at least it will save them stress but more time.

But like this wey things don get as e be for this Naija we dey so, I no think say any youth dey get MAMA thank You again  Grin Grin  because ehh things dey hard the more dey go and if you check am well na people wey been already take the advanced leg to learn things like mechanic, Plumbing work, tiling, sewing (fashion), baking as at 2017, 2018 Down na them county no dey hard as it stands.
Activity: 135
Merit: 6
November 20, 2023, 04:29:18 PM
Pages:
Jump to: