Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 14. (Read 362363 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
April 10, 2018, 07:06:49 AM

what is the maximum supply for this coin?

Before you ask, try to search on google or other sources that can be trusted.

I see in coinmarketcap the total supply is 534,106,220 LBC and the current available is 159,206,217 LBC.
You can check it directly here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/library-credit/#markets
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 06:57:02 AM

what is the maximum supply for this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
April 08, 2018, 11:21:31 AM
Hey, whats new here lol

Hey bud, how are you doing?

Found jiggytom, and evidently a LBRY thread finally. Had sifted through a few that were pretty much ded threads.

It's an unofficial thread. LBRY wants to open an official one in the coming weeks. It will be moderated - we'll try to keep comments specific to the LBRY app/protocol and general/technical help. The typical market/hype talk on here really doesn't do anyone a favor.
legendary
April 08, 2018, 11:19:33 AM
still wondering how the hell LBC is not closer to steem yet,though it would stay higher for real when it goes to 1.20$//over 100m cap and I was missed out, but none. Fortunately, for me, ( Grin and whoever btw have a chance to get those low) I see it drop alot since then, I think it could be the 2018 opportunity right here, lets see.  Cool

Glad to have you back, best of luck! Come back to discord when you are ready to Smiley
Activity: 267
Merit: 109
April 08, 2018, 08:23:35 AM
Hey, whats new here lol

Found jiggytom, and evidently a LBRY thread finally. Had sifted through a few that were pretty much ded threads.

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000
April 08, 2018, 01:15:15 AM
still wondering how the hell LBC is not closer to steem yet,though it would stay higher for real when it goes to 1.20$//over 100m cap and I was missed out, but none. Fortunately, for me, ( Grin and whoever btw have a chance to get those low) I see it drop alot since then, I think it could be the 2018 opportunity right here, lets see.  Cool
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 11:29:31 PM
The content uploaded to LBRY will be encrypted, decomposed into multiple parts, no one can access the complete content, so that we can truly reflect the value.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
legendary
April 06, 2018, 08:07:32 PM
Hey, whats new here lol

Not much man,hanging around.
After using alot netflix lastest months, I have taste the need of lbry more than never

btw android app bring me back here again,big market exposure ahead  Grin
legendary
April 06, 2018, 04:14:02 PM
Hey, whats new here lol

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
April 06, 2018, 03:55:36 PM
Hey, whats new here lol

A lot...

check out their lastest March development and community update release
https://www.reddit.com/r/lbry/comments/89jfma/dont_miss_our_march_development_and_community/
They do this every month, and every month there has been loads up new stuff from them

There android app is making good progress and is in testing

New website driven by community
https://lbry.community/

Really a lot going on with lbry but the majority of crypto investors (new ones atleast) follow narrow hype channels and coins that are under .10c  Roll Eyes
What is LBRY exactly – is it a protocol, an app, a website, a company?

Just hearing about LBRY for the first time? You've probably got questions - and we've got answers!
Readmore: buff.ly/2qatJJP

LBRY is pretty much all of those things
Protocol- Similar to IPFS or BitTorrent, LBRY is a protocol that enables decentralized media sharing by seeding content across a distributed network, only difference is that LBRY has a native cryptocurrency. It also has a built in naming protocol similar to namecoin, where certain URL names are associated with the highest bidder.

An App- The LBRY app enables users to download and watch content while also enabling publishers to post their content in a decentralized way and charge a fee (in LBC) to watch, or put it up for free. Mobile Andriod app in the works.

Website- Yes check from cmc. Also a community driven site.

Company- Yes, registered company from Boston, MA. They were seeded by VCs.
Activity: 238
April 06, 2018, 02:39:57 PM
Hey, whats new here lol

A lot...

https://www.reddit.com/r/lbry/comments/89jfma/dont_miss_our_march_development_and_community/
They do this every month, and every month there has been loads up new stuff from them

Really a lot going on with lbry but the majority of crypto investors (new ones atleast) follow narrow hype channels and coins that are under .10c  Roll Eyes
What is LBRY exactly – is it a protocol, an app, a website, a company?

Just hearing about LBRY for the first time? You've probably got questions - and we've got answers!
Readmore: buff.ly/2qatJJP
April 06, 2018, 12:08:11 PM
Hey, whats new here lol

A lot...

Activity: 182
April 06, 2018, 12:06:57 PM
I will overcome library holds parties, it is interesting already. I remember last year held N quantity of coins. Frankly speaking laid great hopes on this project and prospects on the future. But last year as that a little not everything went as there was a wish. Let's look what will give the 18th year. Smiley
Check out our new YouTube Partner Program  - earn LBC when you sync your content on LBRY! https://lbry.io/youtube
legendary
April 06, 2018, 07:40:37 AM
Hey, whats new here lol
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
April 05, 2018, 03:16:00 PM
I will overcome library holds parties, it is interesting already. I remember last year held N quantity of coins. Frankly speaking laid great hopes on this project and prospects on the future. But last year as that a little not everything went as there was a wish. Let's look what will give the 18th year. Smiley
April 05, 2018, 02:54:57 PM
The number of commits on GitHub made by developers working on the project defines everything without need of looking at other aspects. It looks market's bad conditions are being used bu consuming all energies on development and spreading word away. Just a single developer pushed 200 commits this is huge huge to understand what's next.

Yes it's one of the top most developed projects in crypto and is one of the few that have a working piece of software that provides a service to it's users, although it's not the most impressive streaming service out there it is by far the best in the crypto currency industry and is the first to integrate a native coin.

Over time I think that work shows and hype dies...hopefully this will come to fruition one day for lbry.....boggles my mind that this coin isn't even in the top 200 in market cap!!!!

April 05, 2018, 02:50:23 PM
Looks like a good longterm hold for me, and I am really excited about the possibilities of ecommerce cryptoprocessing.
Can US citizen participate?

That's really interesting because ecommerce cryptoprocessing has literally nothing to do with LBRY, and as a US citizen yes you can participate because there is no ICO....oh wait im literally commenting back to a bot.

Nice abuse of safekeets signature campaign, amazing the extent some will go to exploit bounty programs  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
April 05, 2018, 01:49:03 PM
LBRY is having a party at New Englash next week to commemorate Jason Voorhees Memorial

Join here: buff.ly/2uR4YYE

Pages:
Jump to: