Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 141. (Read 362584 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
September 10, 2016, 04:28:03 AM
All I asked is if there is a way to solo mine .I'm running 2 7990's and 3 390x's in my rig I didn't say anything bad about Supernoa's pool I would just rather solo mine if I can sense i'm hitting at least 2 blocks an hr

This is very simple. All you need is more lbrys per day. If it is more than pool mining, then no hesitation to go for solo mining. Do your own tests.

Is there any way to actually solo mine at this point?
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
September 10, 2016, 04:06:09 AM
All I asked is if there is a way to solo mine .I'm running 2 7990's and 3 390x's in my rig I didn't say anything bad about Supernoa's pool I would just rather solo mine if I can sense i'm hitting at least 2 blocks an hr
Daveeoff what hashrate are you getting per 7990 for lbry?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
September 10, 2016, 04:05:44 AM

This is very simple. All you need is more lbrys per day. If it is more than pool mining, then no hesitation to go for solo mining. Do your own tests.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
September 10, 2016, 03:15:41 AM
Poloniex deposit lbry is active.
Activity: 611
September 10, 2016, 03:04:45 AM
Activity: 711
September 09, 2016, 08:32:48 PM
Any way to solo mine LBRY "I'm finding about 2 blocks an hr on supernova but i'm only get around 27 LBRY.  a day

Try a different pool?

Suprnova has been the worst for me every time I try it, not sure why as the luck seems to be good. I've mined on Supr many times other coins with them but my LBRY always seems lower than other pools every time I try. I'm not claiming anything nefarious going on, I just don't really understand why this seems to be the case.

Could you guys please finally stop badmouthing all the pools in the thread.. No matter which pool comes into play, it's always "the worst for me"..

Suprnova is doing fine, check the stats, payouts are on spot, even a bit better for the last rounds, i'm mining myself on suprnova with several rigs and i'm also pointing rigs to other pools for comparison and there is nothing "worse" about suprnova, payouts are fine.

Make a 24h comparison and if it's really worse i'll gladly pay the difference !

PS: The original poster didn't even include a hashrate in his posts.. He said the "finds 2 blocks on suprnova but only gets around 27 lbry a day".. So what ? He has two 750ti's running and was extremely lucky or he had 20 rx480 running and was extremely unlucky or does he maybe even think he gets the full reward if he finds a block ??!

My apologies, I wasn't trying to badmouth anyone. I deleted my post in case it was construed that way.
Why do you apologize? Who is he that you apologize? You're entitled to your opinion.  Owners of pools should apologize.
Activity: 518
September 09, 2016, 03:05:28 PM
I checked withdraw lbry from bittrex to my wallet and then deposit to bittrex and actual ok.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
September 09, 2016, 01:10:05 PM
Any way to solo mine LBRY "I'm finding about 2 blocks an hr on supernova but i'm only get around 27 LBRY.  a day

Try a different pool?

Suprnova has been the worst for me every time I try it, not sure why as the luck seems to be good. I've mined on Supr many times other coins with them but my LBRY always seems lower than other pools every time I try. I'm not claiming anything nefarious going on, I just don't really understand why this seems to be the case.

Could you guys please finally stop badmouthing all the pools in the thread.. No matter which pool comes into play, it's always "the worst for me"..

Suprnova is doing fine, check the stats, payouts are on spot, even a bit better for the last rounds, i'm mining myself on suprnova with several rigs and i'm also pointing rigs to other pools for comparison and there is nothing "worse" about suprnova, payouts are fine.

PS: The original poster didn't even include a hashrate in his posts.. He said the "finds 2 blocks on suprnova but only gets around 27 lbry a day".. So what ? He has two 750ti's running and was extremely lucky or he had 20 rx480 running and was extremely unlucky or does he maybe even think he gets the full reward if he finds a block ??!

My apologies, I wasn't trying to badmouth anyone. I deleted my post in case it was construed that way.

Sharing accurate personal experience with pools is completely acceptable and I didn't read it as bashing. Us miners always appreciate the heads up.
I've been using suprnova for months now between SIA and now ETC so there is no bias against them from me.

All good, thanks for mining.
September 09, 2016, 01:05:43 PM
Poloniex temporary disabled wallet.

Hmm...did they say why?
September 09, 2016, 12:56:21 PM
Poloniex temporary disabled wallet.
Activity: 255
September 09, 2016, 12:53:44 PM

Try a different pool?

Sharing accurate personal experience with pools is completely acceptable and I didn't read it as bashing. Us miners always appreciate the heads up.
I've been using suprnova for months now between SIA and now ETC so there is no bias against them from me.
September 09, 2016, 10:49:30 AM

Try a different pool?

Activity: 360
September 09, 2016, 09:41:14 AM
Why is this mooning  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 364
move that crypto
September 09, 2016, 09:40:20 AM
What's the average block time?

Looks like roughly 2.5 minutes?
September 09, 2016, 09:39:35 AM
How to solo minning?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
September 09, 2016, 09:11:33 AM

Try a different pool?

Activity: 518
Activity: 1624
September 08, 2016, 11:44:46 PM
I want to ask, if the bounty was distributed to Subscribe LBRY email ??
I have not received delivery of LBRY code, to bring up the coin LBRY awaiting delivery LBRY code is sent to the followers bounty ..
Do share them by gradually or else ?? Smiley
Activity: 611
September 08, 2016, 10:28:16 PM
Any way to solo mine LBRY "I'm finding about 2 blocks an hr on supernova but i'm only get around 27 LBRY.  a day
Activity: 420
September 07, 2016, 11:32:22 PM
Mining Ethereum is still more profitable for AMDs than Lbry. I've heard someone tweeked the 480's BIOS to gain up to 31MH/s with significant low power - consumption...

Basically. It just manages to beat the average GTX 1070 while costing less for those ethereum builds. GTX 1070 wins at being good for more scripts and in the case of dual mining is better than the AMD cards at Decred and Sia
Jump to: