Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 160. (Read 362584 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 12
August 10, 2016, 03:04:16 PM
I need buy this kernel, I have r9 380 but I take only 44 mh/s, but this kernel from r9 380 just given 115/120 mh/s!! please guys, I have only 0.026 Btcs from now, and I will pay a good btcs, but I don't have 0.25btcs now!  Cry , if anybody want sell it to me I will be happy! we need farm this coin in amd!!! please guys put  prices to low!! its very very very very expensive for now!!!!!  Cry

edited: its is good if somebody sell it for 0.015+ because we have over 100k wanting to mining this coin! if you sell it for 0.015 x 100 you will be rich!!!!

please!! sell it cheap! You will earn more than this 0.25btc for thousands of orders!
we need this coin and this coin can be more profitable than ethereum !!! so if you can sell cheap, you will earn more than the others !!!

Sorry for my bad English!! I'm from Brazil and need learn more English!! I love this language
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
August 10, 2016, 07:49:11 AM
Can LBRY be configured over digital ocean? Any idea..

I think, I could configure it over digital ocean so for your answer, yes, I think, it is possible. However, for CPU mining a gaming computer has more cores ( 6 or 8 ) than digital ocean's high end plan ( 4 cores )  and  for GPU mining I would build an own PC instead where I can put in additional GPUs when mining difficulty increases. Also, in digital ocean the plans have monthly costs that break down from your profit. So, I do not recommend using digital ocean for this one.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
August 10, 2016, 06:27:35 AM
How many Mh/s give 280x in standard miner and in Wolf miner Huh

70mh/s and like 125mhs
Activity: 452
Merit: 251
August 10, 2016, 06:19:26 AM
How many Mh/s give 280x in standard miner and in Wolf miner Huh
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
August 10, 2016, 03:15:51 AM
Can LBRY be configured over digital ocean? Any idea..
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
August 09, 2016, 04:03:09 PM
I see there is lot of offtopic as usual.

So some ontopic info: If you still argue I'm not getting invites, and so on, try to check your spam folder,
today I found 3 emails from lbry.io in spam folder.
Activity: 711
August 09, 2016, 03:22:22 PM
i have an old thermaltake 1500w, it can only power 3x 280x, adding a 4th 280x triggers the protection/psu shutdown..(been mining for me in the past 2 and a half years )

i have a seasonic M12ll 850w running a 390x and a 390..i pushed it a little bit, died brought the 390x with it... i pushed it knowing they are still in warranty..both are coming back to me this week  ... but why is there no protection triggered? --> remember, shit happens.

i did the math back then..if i remember this correctly

2x 390/290 at 850w psu
2x 390x/290x at 1000w psu

mining performance is 390x/290x is only a little bit faster and the price was 100+$ more than 390/290...besides you can use a cheaper psu if you go for 390/290 since a 850w can do it...390/290 is simply bringing more bang to the buck.
The same situation with the Seasonic I've had. Seasonic  G 550 W first broke  and after 2 months died.  Seasonic 1200 W Gold was after a few months broken sensor on the fan. On the other hand, the protection of the Enermax Platimax 1500 W have always acted perfectly (very many times - until I moved to the more power Superflower Leadex 2000 8 Pack).
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
August 09, 2016, 01:35:47 PM
Guys can i mine this coin with nvidia gpu in my lab core i3 and written on my lab nvidia with cuda.

You definitely can but you're probably better off mining some other coin that pays off better. I think suprnova pool has some instructions on how to setup to mine.

Thanks a lot brother ,but can you complete your favor and give me the link of the instructions.
https://lbry.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=gettingstarted

could u please tell me what is the best profitable coin to mine (lab corei3 2350m processor 2.30ghz -gpu nvidia geforce with cuda- 4gb ddr ram- 64 bit)?

any one have an idea?

CPU? Hmm maybe the new ERC EuropeCoin variant..  Or XMG Magi
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
August 09, 2016, 01:04:07 PM
Guys can i mine this coin with nvidia gpu in my lab core i3 and written on my lab nvidia with cuda.

You definitely can but you're probably better off mining some other coin that pays off better. I think suprnova pool has some instructions on how to setup to mine.

Thanks a lot brother ,but can you complete your favor and give me the link of the instructions.
https://lbry.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=gettingstarted

could u please tell me what is the best profitable coin to mine (lab corei3 2350m processor 2.30ghz -gpu nvidia geforce with cuda- 4gb ddr ram- 64 bit)?

any one have an idea?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
August 09, 2016, 10:48:20 AM
I mentioned PSU regarding based on power consumption PSUs can't be a problem, but it was a problem, reading it was burnout. So my conclusion is that cards consume more power that PSU can deliver and because of that those three PSUs died, from the one very logical reason, and it is regarding cards, in this case R9 380 consuming more power than manufacturer recommend, to be precise much more power than manufacturer recommend, and much more than PSU can handle.

Base on years, and years experience, I am almost shore that GPU will be degraded in short future using this miner, with or with out 750 or 2000W PSU. One more time, I am not mining with R9 380 and LBC, I just got complain from the friend who have a farm.

scrypt mining back then (late 2013)i thought my 280x's won't last long..it was mentioned upthread they consume upto 300w. the fans already gave in.i zip tied 90mm fans to them..and still they are still hashing for me, even the overheating one simply won't die.

just always utilize/play within the warranty period, and must ROI before it ends, after that sell or mine til it drops.

there is no such thing as "consuming more power than manufacturer recommend" for a gpu, there is only maximum power draw.

think of it as light bulbs, if it is made as 20w, the power draw will always be 20w.
Activity: 26
August 09, 2016, 10:41:24 AM
6 x 7970 only take 990 - 1000W at the wall .
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7g8oe8o9p7y8sg/7970.jpg
legendary
August 09, 2016, 10:30:28 AM
ETC+SIACOIN dual miner is giving more than LBC coin with AMD VGAs, even with woolf "special" miner, who I don't recompensed at all. After 6 month of mining, and just one week using woolf miner and LBC with R9 380 VGAs, my friend/partner lost three rigs, to be precise thee PSUs CM M750 burnout/dead.  Angry

LBC is nvidia's territory..specially now at low prices and higher network hashrate.

should have bought w0lf's miner early, dump mined LBC for ROI of the purchase.

your PSU is the culprit. don't cheap out on that.

I have better in development.

any stats?

buyers of previous version have discounts?

Buyers of previous versions will be buying only the bin - while new customers will be buying the miner + the bin, so yes, discounts for previous buyers.

is it still under development? ETA?
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
August 09, 2016, 10:22:04 AM
I mentioned PSU regarding based on power consumption PSUs can't be a problem, but it was a problem, reading it was burnout. So my conclusion is that cards consume more power that PSU can deliver and because of that those three PSUs died, from the one very logical reason, and it is regarding cards, in this case R9 380 consuming more power than manufacturer recommend, to be precise much more power than manufacturer recommend, and much more than PSU can handle.

Base on years, and years experience, I am almost shore that GPU will be degraded in short future using this miner, with or with out 750 or 2000W PSU. One more time, I am not mining with R9 380 and LBC, I just got complain from the friend who have a farm.
legendary
August 09, 2016, 10:10:47 AM
@Lucky - Luciano

I can't find anything new from your expose. The problem is that all off you agree that constant torture of VGAs GPU will remains ok and GPU degradation is not possible, even power consumption is way off def max, and all you will agree that this is not important. So sorry I don't agree this is normal, after more than 15 years in components business I can't agree more.

@Woolfud
I don't know why you insult me, but it is ok, regarding your acts saying more about you thank me. Smiley

as long as the money flows and covers hardware and expenses.. plus profit..it is okay

GPU degradation is possible.. i have one 280x that have a very high temp compared to other 280x, everything is tight and the thermal paste is excellent, i have a suspect - i think it is in the cooler, maybe some metal tubes got loose, i don't know and i don't care..it is mining til it drops.

for me a device will only go way off the default max power consumption if there is a problem with the unit.
for example:

- an electric fan has a capacitor, lets say 1uf  if you replace the capacitor with 3uf, the fan will spin faster, the motor will become hot, the windings burns = dead fan

- a faulty aircon compressor causes higher power consumption (more than default rating), that's why technicians measure the amperage in the line supplying the aircon or the compressor for troubleshooting purposes

in your case the 380's..but it is very unlikely.. in my example the fan and the aircon died because the utility power transformer won't die "first" because it can run, lets say 50 aircon units..

plug those four 380's to a 1250w psu (like seasonic x-1250) and lets see who gives in first  Wink
August 09, 2016, 10:05:04 AM
@Lucky - Luciano

I can't find anything new from your expose. The problem is that all off you agree that constant torture of VGAs GPU will remains ok and GPU degradation is not possible, even power consumption is way off def max, and all you will agree that this is not important. So sorry I don't agree this is normal, after more than 15 years in components business I can't agree more.

@Woolfud
I don't know why you insult me, but it is ok, regarding your acts saying more about you thank me. Smiley

I insult you because you're either very new to mining, you don't understand much about hardware/computers in general, and refuse to listen to someone who works with both for a living.

@Woolfud
You insult me regarding I have my opinion and you will do it again regarding you have internal problems. How much I have knowledge about hardware/computers, I am shore that I know more thank you. But this is not reason to insult any1, including you.

legendary
August 09, 2016, 09:45:19 AM
i have an old thermaltake 1500w, it can only power 3x 280x, adding a 4th 280x triggers the protection/psu shutdown..(been mining for me in the past 2 and a half years )

i have a seasonic M12ll 850w running a 390x and a 390..i pushed it a little bit, died brought the 390x with it... i pushed it knowing they are still in warranty..both are coming back to me this week  ... but why is there no protection triggered? --> remember, shit happens.

i did the math back then..if i remember this correctly

2x 390/290 at 850w psu
2x 390x/290x at 1000w psu

mining performance is 390x/290x is only a little bit faster and the price was 100+$ more than 390/290...besides you can use a cheaper psu if you go for 390/290 since a 850w can do it...390/290 is simply bringing more bang to the buck.
Activity: 64
August 09, 2016, 09:37:40 AM
Wolf0 People write that rx 480 --200-210 Mh/s on your miner. I receive R9 390 -- 170 Mh/s and rx 480--140 Mh/s. Is that possible?
August 09, 2016, 09:20:02 AM
@Lucky - Luciano

@Woolfud
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
August 09, 2016, 08:52:11 AM
I have yet to learn more about  LBRY, but I was informed positively about it. Since I saw you discussed using R9 390 GPUs in mining LIBRY, I wonder, is a full R9 390 six-card PC enough to GPU mine LBRY within 2299 W? Should I solo mine or share in a pool with that?
Activity: 711
August 09, 2016, 08:36:36 AM
Ok, I will simplified for you. 750W Seasoinc (CM M750) 85+ is not enough for 3x R9 380, even all algos work fine, never had any problem? One more time, all algos except your no problem.

Let me simplify it for you. I could run 3x R9 380 on a 350W PSU if I only used it for light browsing and never mined. If you can't understand that more usage uses more power, then I don't know how to help you.

Hehehehe Wolfo or RobertD Cheesy, you are so funny, we are speaking about 750W not 350W, and in your case, your miner is pushing R9 380 VGA above 220W, which is VGA "harassment" hehehe. If you don't agree that 220-250W for one R9 380 chip is not to much, in that case you have totally wrong picture mate.

One more time PSU is not a problem, it can be 3K W unit, but VGA consumption is so high above real max manufacturer declaration, which will lead to GPU degradation, and at the end chip death!

OFF and OUT!
  How do you know that they will die GPU ? Are you psychic Cheesy? You wrote that killed 3 PSU and not the graphics card. On my power supply with the previous image work SAPPHIRE 7970 Vapor-X edition Gigahertz + 4 X MSI 7950 OC. Their hashrate was also in the picture with my power supply Leadex 2000 8Pack. They could not work on the top power supply Enermax Platimax 1500 Platinum because 5 X 79XX graphics card they require more energy than 1500 W (you're right that Wolfs miner consumes more electricity - 5 x OC 79xx consume over 1500 W). My computer has rebooted very often due to overloading.  However, neither the power nor the GPU did not die  of overload or overheating due to a many  of protections that have power supply and because of its high quality.Your friend must have had a bad power supply and it do not have protection against overloading and / or overheating or the protection of the power supply these did not work. If he needs some advice, feel free to let me asks Grin.
Jump to: