Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY(LBC) price in long time ? - page 2. (Read 2105 times)

Activity: 632
Merit: 122
July 04, 2017, 07:06:11 AM
whats your idea about LBRY price in future ? what is your reason ? is this coin worth investing (buying or mining) ?
A lot of tech will come up in the later weeks,
So if you want to know it is worth or not investing of course absolutly worth it.
But you must wait for the right time to invest to it
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
July 04, 2017, 05:53:21 AM
And we already have an ad-less platform in youtube. but should that ever change...

True, but a lot of content creators that only do youtube to make a living are getting fucked by the ad policy or ad blockers. This leads them to either A. set up a patreon account, which is a decent solution right now, B. create ad-friendly content, which might not be what people wanted to see from that creator, or C. Quit youtube.
The thing is, the vast majority of subscribers are not willing to pay a couple of bucks, yet they might be willing to pay 0.5 LBRY per video.

I don't know, I think blockchain tech will only grow in the future, so all applications or online businesses that don't incorporate that will be replaced by the ones that do
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
July 03, 2017, 08:05:17 PM
It could go somewhere, definitely. The way I determine the future value of a coin is by looking at giant corporations or applications of today and think about whether or not a crypto/blockchain version of those things, like SIA is a clear competitor of dropbox, Digibyte is a potential (online) gaming currency, Minereum could become the next lottery, ... LBRY could become the next youtube platform, where content can be bought for very small amounts of money, which would result in an ad-less platform that people could use to support their favorite channels. Today we have patreon, but LBRY could become the crypo version of that. Not to mention books (ebooks, audio, ...), movies, ... All of this could potentially run on the LBRY platform. Very, very interesting imo.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 03, 2017, 05:01:14 PM
whats your idea about LBRY price in future ? what is your reason ? is this coin worth investing (buying or mining) ?
Pages:
Jump to: