Pages:
Author

Topic: LCX vs BNB - page 2. (Read 226 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
January 09, 2023, 03:25:02 PM
Hi all,

I started investing in LCX 2 months ago and this week it has seen a 72% pump which is good too see, I do expect it to come back down however.

I have seen a lot of people compare LCX to how BNB was a few years ago.

I have only been in crypto 12 months so do not know too much about BNB but can see their all time high was in May 2021 when it was priced at £492.00 which at the time gave it a £80b market cap.

LCX currently has a market cap of £33m - if it was to one day reach a market cap of £80b this would give it a price of £103.00. I am not expecting this anytime soon , would be happy with a £1b market cap next bull run, but is £80b possible one day?

Also, looking at the BNB chart I see it did a 25x from December 2020 - May 2021 which took it to its all time high, what caused this?
You need to be very careful whenever you hear those kind of comparisons, and this is because the circumstances are never the same, how many coins have claimed they were better than bitcoin and that you should expect similar or even bigger growth than what we experimented with bitcoin? And how many accomplished their goal? Then when developers realized they could no longer use this as a marketing scheme as no one believe them anymore they used ethereum and not it seems it is the turn of BNB.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 413
January 09, 2023, 12:45:38 PM
It's nice to see another exchange token pumping despite all the negative news recently but proceed with caution. Those who bought or caused the pump may be the same people trying to recover their losses from the FTX collapse. The comparison with Binance is one good indication of hype since it's the top CEX right now.

...Also, looking at the BNB chart I see it did a 25x from December 2020 - May 2021 which took it to its all time high, what caused this?
Overall positive mood in crypto and Binance's consistent marketing backed by delivering crypto products to the public. The quarterly burning also contributed to the price increase.
Activity: 770
Merit: 30
January 09, 2023, 07:06:11 AM
Hi all,

I started investing in LCX 2 months ago and this week it has seen a 72% pump which is good too see, I do expect it to come back down however.

I have seen a lot of people compare LCX to how BNB was a few years ago.

I have only been in crypto 12 months so do not know too much about BNB but can see their all time high was in May 2021 when it was priced at £492.00 which at the time gave it a £80b market cap.

LCX currently has a market cap of £33m - if it was to one day reach a market cap of £80b this would give it a price of £103.00. I am not expecting this anytime soon , would be happy with a £1b market cap next bull run, but is £80b possible one day?

Also, looking at the BNB chart I see it did a 25x from December 2020 - May 2021 which took it to its all time high, what caused this?
Pages:
Jump to: