Pages:
Author

Topic: Leading Dark Net Markets to Support Monero - page 2. (Read 1877 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 23, 2016, 10:46:02 AM
Pump and Dump, Monero's not gonna have the traction people think it will in the DNM
why?.. it's way more anonymous than bitcoin(and faster) , it would be perfect to DNM.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
August 23, 2016, 10:41:20 AM
just wait for the FBI to announce that they cannot trace transactions from XMR dealings. then we will see some craaaaazy panic buying again
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 23, 2016, 10:36:46 AM
well significant if you use to buy or sell stuff on dark net markets

if i'm interested in the technology behind crypto and i'm not a dealer, i couldn't care less about it

A technology is in the end measured by its real world applications and value. When all is said and done you have to close the study books and go out there into the world and make something happen. Whether that is provide the thirsting junkies with their fix or growing legs on sub saharan amputee babies, all the rest is pseudo intellectual wankery or hobbyism.

Now as far as crypto goes, one of the use cases it actually succeeded at is providing those who want to buy goods deemed illegal by whatever collection of mediocre numbskulls is ruling them with an avenue to do so, at a significantly lower risk than before. World hunger is still there, and the unwashed masses still haven't been provided with soap yet, but that's ok. We will get to that too, using blockchain, maybe. Or probably not.
Activity: 335
August 23, 2016, 10:26:53 AM
Pump and Dump, Monero's not gonna have the traction people think it will in the DNM
Activity: 273
August 23, 2016, 10:13:48 AM
This is the most significant crypto news in days, also for speculators... yet 2 replies...
Is this a crypto board?

well significant if you use to buy or sell stuff on dark net markets

if i'm interested in the technology behind crypto and i'm not a dealer, i couldn't care less about it
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 23, 2016, 09:38:35 AM
This is the most significant crypto news in days, also for speculators... yet 2 replies...
Is this a crypto board?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
August 22, 2016, 09:36:05 PM
Alphabay said sept 1st. At least that's what I've read.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
August 22, 2016, 09:33:33 PM
they are already implemented by the two you mentioned
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
August 22, 2016, 08:42:23 PM
Privacy-centric cryptocurrency Monero (XMR) has been making waves in the community as of late. Most recently, it has been revealed that the digital currency will be used by leading Dark Net Markets.

Oasis & Alphabay Will Implement Monero

According to a recent Reddit post on the Dark Net Markets (DNM) forum, Monero will be used by the Alphabay and Oasis marketplaces. Rumors suggest that more markets will add Monero in the near future as well.

https://news.bitcoin.com/leading-dark-net-markets-support-monero/
Pages:
Jump to: