Pages:
Author

Topic: [LEAF] Leafcoin buy/sell thread - page 14. (Read 27233 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 27, 2014, 04:15:16 PM
WTB LEAF, paying 0.25 btc for 5 million
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 27, 2014, 04:06:06 PM
selling 200.000 leaves for 0,05 BTC.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 27, 2014, 04:01:51 PM
SELL 50k for 0.01 BTC
PM

That probably will be the price in a few hours... Smiley

well really we make the price so i could say right everyone the price per leaf is now 0.00000100 btc if we all stick to buying and selling at that price for the time  being then that would be it until we decided it needed to go up more
Activity: 51
January 27, 2014, 04:00:55 PM
Selling 3.5 M LEAF. PM me your offers.

I,ve just trade with him and indeed he's trustworthy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
January 27, 2014, 03:36:18 PM
SELL 50k for 0.01 BTC
PM

That probably will be the price in a few hours... Smiley
Activity: 238
January 27, 2014, 03:33:48 PM
SELL 50k for 0.01 BTC
PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
January 27, 2014, 01:29:43 PM
Selling 3.5 M LEAF. PM me your offers.
Activity: 182
January 27, 2014, 01:15:44 PM
Still buying, up to 8M 0.1btc/mil, pm me
Activity: 56
January 27, 2014, 12:48:03 PM
i buy leafcoin in dogecoin and mooncoin pm me for offer
Activity: 112
January 27, 2014, 12:17:43 PM
2.5M for sale

pm me your offer!!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
January 27, 2014, 11:51:34 AM
Good deal with Moebius327
One more time, thanks. Wink

BTW

I met 2 scamers here (nicks: AltCoinMiner, TandemSkys)

(and punklad - probably not scamer but didn't want to printscreen and no answers, weird contact etc.)

I know that print screen could be made in photoshop, but all of those 2 poor scamers went offline and not pm'd anymore when I told'em "printscreen wallet at the backround of Leaf's thread with last post"

Well I know this can be made quickly in photoshop but not everyone can do this quickly. Many ppl doesn't know photoshop so good that can make this fast and without mistakes

so this is good method I think. but escrow is best, never use this and never been scamed at any deal;) but still this is the best.
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
January 27, 2014, 11:35:49 AM
WTS 1M LEAF for 0.1 BTC
Sold 300K for 0.03 BTC to TheD105.
Sold 1M for 0.1 Btc to Jravis

ended up accepting two offers! so stuck to terms of the deal.

Activity: 52
January 27, 2014, 11:33:15 AM
Warning about user TandemSkys:

I know it's my fault for being naive, but I guess I should let others know just in case. User TandemSkys just "sold" me 1M Leafcoins for 0.08 BTC, I sent first and then I got the message "and im sending now thanks". Immediately he went offline and I'm still waiting. That should teach me to pay closer attention to the trust field. I guess scammers found this coin as well.

I am sorry for your lost. But I am still waiting for you. I guess our deal is off then.

Sorry, was afk for work for a while and when I got back you were offline, no it's not off, I'm still going to honour our agreement.

As you didn't respond for a few hours, I just sold the LEAFS to another buyer and within one minute noticed you transferred BTC to my address. I will return them to you, please PM me your return address.

Lol, thanks for that Smiley
the address is in my sig.
Activity: 770
January 27, 2014, 11:30:10 AM

I know it's my fault for being naive, but I guess I should let others know just in case. User TandemSkys just "sold" me 1M Leafcoins for 0.08 BTC, I sent first and then I got the message "and im sending now thanks". Immediately he went offline and I'm still waiting. That should teach me to pay closer attention to the trust field. I guess scammers found this coin as well.

I am sorry for your lost. But I am still waiting for you. I guess our deal is off then.

Sorry, was afk for work for a while and when I got back you were offline, no it's not off, I'm still going to honour our agreement.

As you didn't respond for a few hours, I just sold the LEAFS to another buyer and within one minute noticed you transferred BTC to my address. I will return them to you, please PM me your return address.
January 27, 2014, 11:20:12 AM
no, this is unjustice. Scam is when someone's stole your money. if not, you can post about him but it's just scam_try, not scam yet.
Maybe, but I am not care anymore. If user is not a scammer he will contact me. But if he asks you to send first and you cancel his offer and advice to use escrow... and he stops to answer on your PMs or agrees and go offline... Well, he is a scammer - 99% and such user will get negative feedback from me for 100%. This will warn others.
January 27, 2014, 11:20:03 AM

January 27, 2014, 11:13:35 AM
no, this is unjustice. Scam is when someone's stole your money. if not, you can post about him but it's just scam_try, not scam yet.

when someone says "and I'm sending now thanks" and then disappears immediately with no word, it's a scam. I would accept a delay, even day(s) if it was justified, we're all human after all and shit may happen but without any warning, no I'm sorry I don't accept it. Even if he somehow appears and sends me my leafs, I'm not going to trust him again in the future, nor will I remove my negative feedback, future "clients" of his will be warned at least, if he doesn't like that, tough luck.
Activity: 770
January 27, 2014, 11:12:56 AM

I am sorry for your loss. But I am still waiting for you. I guess our deal is off then.
Activity: 560
January 27, 2014, 11:07:09 AM
January 27, 2014, 11:04:14 AM

Yes, I know him. No good. I thought he's scammer by pms with him about deal, which wasn't done. But no be sure for 100% if he's scammer (for 90%:)
So fuck him. He's going to krypto hell and devils will rape him forever in hell's fire and blood!

I made a rule for me, if I have doubts about user that the is a scammer, I leave him a negative feedback. Even if he didn't scam me. Cause one time I found "scammer", but didn't left him a negative feedback. On the same day he scammed another user... No trust since then.
Pages:
Jump to: