Pages:
Author

Topic: [LEAF] Leafcoin buy/sell thread - page 5. (Read 27233 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
January 29, 2014, 06:20:07 PM
Am I? Well, I suggest you to look at this screenshot (tried to mark with red all the sell orders which are over 10.000.000 LEAFs ... they are in total almost 200.000.000 LEAFs to be sold in that short part - cut only as many sell orders as buy orders are in total). So, are you going to buy 200.000.000 LEAFs? If no, stop trolling...

http://prntscr.com/2nrg82

Because of trolls like you, last112, etc. some people really sticked to their LEAFs, when hours before they could have been selling with 20% more, 10 hours ago with 50% more as now, and so on. So STOP TROLLING, mixing reality with a dreamworld.

Reality is simple: are you going to invest about 50 BTC to make the price go up again, or no? If not, then please please STOP MISSLEADING PEOPLE. Start talking facts, not dreams, and "I wish it would be... " etc. nonsense.

Then explain to me why you'd buy these now at around 13-15 sat each when you could just as easily wait till it drops to 3-4 sat like you keep telling us.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
January 29, 2014, 06:17:11 PM
Am I? Well, I suggest you to look at this screenshot (tried to mark with red all the sell orders which are over 10.000.000 LEAFs ... they are in total almost 200.000.000 LEAFs to be sold in that short part - cut only as many sell orders as buy orders are in total). So, are you going to buy 200.000.000 LEAFs? If no, stop trolling...

http://prntscr.com/2nrg82

Because of trolls like you, last112, etc. some people really sticked to their LEAFs, when hours before they could have been selling with 20% more, 10 hours ago with 50% more as now, and so on. So STOP TROLLING, mixing reality with a dreamworld.

Reality is simple: are you going to invest about 50 BTC to make the price go up again, or no? If not, then please please STOP MISSLEADING PEOPLE. Start talking facts, not dreams, and "I wish it would be... " etc. nonsense.

EDIT: investing 50 BTC actually will not solve the problem... it will just make the whales to slowly take out from their pockets the other hundreds of millions they have...
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
January 29, 2014, 06:07:07 PM
OK, price is dropping fast... in this rhytm in 24 hours will be around 1-2 satoshis, and probably never will make it to Cryptsy.

Offering last real serious chance to exit this market. PM me and act NOW, or listen to all kind of trolls who still think that LEAF is going to worth 100 satoshi.

Lol you're just trying soo hard
January 29, 2014, 05:55:14 PM
OK, price is dropping fast... in this rhytm in 24 hours will be around 1-2 satoshis, and probably never will make it to Cryptsy.

Offering last real serious chance to exit this market. PM me and act NOW, or listen to all kind of trolls who still think that LEAF is going to worth 100 satoshi.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 29, 2014, 04:36:13 PM
Ok, I will buy any amount of leafs for the price higher than this guy (+1 sat). So now it is 0.13 BTC per 1M. If he correct his price, just +1 sat and I will buy.

I <3 you for doing this, too bad I'm not selling.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
January 29, 2014, 03:29:09 PM
I would like to buy LEAF. I am offering 15 satoshi/million.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 29, 2014, 02:39:00 PM
I want to buy LEAFs. I offer 0.14 BTC/mil.

I am correcting my offer.

I want to buy LEAFs. I offer 0.12 BTC/mil.

Probably within a half hour-hour it will be below 10 satoshi ...

Ok, I will buy any amount of leafs for the price higher than this guy (+1 sat). So now it is 0.13 BTC per 1M. If he correct his price, just +1 sat and I will buy.
January 29, 2014, 02:37:32 PM
Dont understand some people really why so many are selling it instead to w8 few more days for a decent price.

Because in a few days price will go much lower... so simple.

On this note, I buy now LEAFs. PM your offers. I offer around 12-13 satoshi/mil, depending on the quantity you have.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
January 29, 2014, 01:56:16 PM
Dont understand some people really why so many are selling it instead to w8 few more days for a decent price.
Activity: 252
January 29, 2014, 01:34:34 PM
WTB 10mil pm me. Cheap and best ones i will pick !!
Activity: 182
January 29, 2014, 01:29:45 PM
Wolong gonna pump it, I believe Cheesy
Activity: 224
January 29, 2014, 12:31:42 PM
WTS 525500 LEAF for 0.15 BTC

LOL... that is like the double of the current price. Let me know if you find buyers, I'd like to sell also for that price.

Realistically, I can offer you 0.074 BTC for it, nothing more.

Yeah u r ri8. What i was thinkin.

newy, i will wait more to sell these. Already lost more than 1 BTC on Vertcoin Sad

OK, just be clear that the longer you wait, the smaller the price will be, because it is dropping and dropping...

But it is better to risk it, than risk nothin.

If you go to a roulette table and play all your money on red, it is called RISK.
When you are on a market which obviously is going down, is called knowingly throwing away the money.  Smiley

I dnt think, the market is going down, else large buy offers would not have suffice.

Check here
https://www.coinmarket.io/market/LEAFBTC

Exactly... look at that market... Smiley

I am tired to explain again and again. All I can say that 15 hours ago it was around 30 satoshi, now it is 17... but it doesn't go down.

Some people don't want to see facts... anyway, as I told, I am really tired to explain logically, economically, etc... what will happen in the next 24 hours. It is so obvious.

Probbly u r ri8 and i may b wrong. Let us leave it to the market to decide.
Either i lose or win. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2014, 12:30:41 PM

LOL... that is like the double of the current price. Let me know if you find buyers, I'd like to sell also for that price.

newy, i will wait more to sell these. Already lost more than 1 BTC on Vertcoin Sad

OK, just be clear that the longer you wait, the smaller the price will be, because it is dropping and dropping...

If you go to a roulette table and play all your money on red, it is called RISK.
When you are on a market which obviously is going down, is called knowingly throwing away the money.  Smiley

I dnt think, the market is going down, else large buy offers would not have suffice.

Check here

I am tired to explain again and again. All I can say that 15 hours ago it was around 30 satoshi, now it is 17... but it doesn't go down.

Some people don't want to see facts... anyway, as I told, I am really tired to explain logically, economically, etc... what will happen in the next 24 hours. It is so obvious.

coinmarket has hardly any liquidity right now. Its a new exchange most of the money is in coinedup/coinex/craptsy and that will decide the real price.
As as with any other coins out there with 22 BIL market price is around 30San not 5 santoshis. Even moon coin with 300+ billion is on 13-14 santoshis.
Lol keep trying to scare people and buying coins
January 29, 2014, 12:27:14 PM

Check here

January 29, 2014, 12:24:25 PM

Check here
January 29, 2014, 12:15:53 PM

January 29, 2014, 12:12:45 PM

January 29, 2014, 12:10:48 PM

January 29, 2014, 12:06:01 PM

Pages:
Jump to: