Pages:
Author

Topic: League Of Legends Strategy picks! 15-3-0 - page 3. (Read 3493 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
You can if you are good and a decent entertainer.  The best way is to start streaming on Twitch.TV and getting your viewership up.  You can make a small profit after awhile and if you increase your skills to pro the sky is the limit.

Or you can bet.  I doubled my BTC so far!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I wish I could MAKE money for playing LoL, haha
So first days game we won the majority but took a bit of a loss on our bets.  The Vulcun game we lost was extemely close and TSM seems to be making a comeback.  Depend on how todays game go with them I will probably change our betting strats for next week.  All in all the games were great and Cloud 9 still seems unbeatable!

Hey everyone!

I am a huge fan of League of Legends competitive and would like to share my picks for the matches coming up.  I have been getting really luck with my picks including long shots.  I use BitBook.biz for my betting provider.

If you want to bet I would appreciate it if you use my referral code bitbook.biz/?referer=bitcoinsucker as I get a commission for bringing you!  If you do like referrals I completely understand and you can just remove the reference part of the URL.

You can watch the games and view the schedule for LoL at http://na.lolesports.com/#tabs=0.

Now on to the fun!

Here are my picks

I am really feeling Velocity and CLG are making a comback this week.  CLG did VERY well last week and the new team member seems to have made a major change to the team dynamic.  I still think Cloud 9 is almost unbeatable and Vulcan while they do mess up are usually on top of their game.  

Any questions please let me know!

BitcoinSucker
Pages:
Jump to: