Pages:
Author

Topic: leaked video explained the recent pump of litecoin - page 3. (Read 12896 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Energy is Wealth
10 June 2015 - 10 July 2015 in relation to Bitcoin

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
2- there are now 2 new entries of 500 ltc eatch in that wallet

2 in the latest 10 hours. Look at yesterday and past days... More than 20 per hour. This Ponzi is dead, when they decide to liquidate the rest of their LTC assets it will be over.

PS: Don't look just at the BTC/LTC pair, they will sell LTCs into other currencies where possible. They will try to keep the BTC/LTC as high as possible until it's too late so don't expect big sell offs in BTC/LTC in the next hours. You read it here first.

6/13/2015 6:39:49 PM (UTC)   LVW9rw6qQn1JrZVLAhneQzm8ZmhELpznmH  see tx  - 30,000 LTC
6/13/2015 6:39:49 PM (UTC)   LVW9rw6qQn1JrZVLAhneQzm8ZmhELpznmH  see tx  - 20,000 LTC
6/13/2015 6:39:49 PM (UTC)   LVW9rw6qQn1JrZVLAhneQzm8ZmhELpznmH  see tx  - 30,000 LTC
6/13/2015 6:33:11 PM (UTC)   LVW9rw6qQn1JrZVLAhneQzm8ZmhELpznmH  see tx  - 20,000 LTC
6/13/2015 4:22:27 PM (UTC)   LVW9rw6qQn1JrZVLAhneQzm8ZmhELpznmH  see tx  - 20,000 LTC
6/13/2015 4:22:27 PM (UTC)   LVW9rw6qQn1JrZVLAhneQzm8ZmhELpznmH  see tx  - 25,500 LTC
6/13/2015 4:22:27 PM (UTC)   LVW9rw6qQn1JrZVLAhneQzm8ZmhELpznmH  see tx  - 20,000 LTC

it happend in june
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
Have faith.
1- Ponzy schemes dont pump and dump, they keep on pumping thil the colapse.

3- the whitdrawls from that wallet have happned before if you see the june month

4- the fall off the price its because people wo have ltc think tha its a pump and dum, so they sell, or switch to BTC

5- 79.6% of volume is on finx and btce  

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
but "he" needs at least 1mio LTC to move the Price further downn (1mio~ = 0.010 move)
so this 500 ltc dude is just a hype
no, they where made in the past 4 hours, the 500 ltyc amounts dont came directly from the clients, they are store in wallets then they are transfer two this one. if you see the mouth of june and may, you will see that whats happning now its exactly what happend then. the diference is that people just realy the ponzy scheme now. If you track the wallet you will see tha the transfer for this wallet begin in april.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

2 in the latest 10 hours. Look at yesterday and past days... More than 20 per hour. This Ponzi is dead, when they decide to liquidate the rest of their LTC assets it will be over.

PS: Don't look just at the BTC/LTC pair, they will sell LTCs into other currencies where possible. They will try to keep the BTC/LTC as high as possible until it's too late so don't expect big sell offs in BTC/LTC in the next hours. You read it here first.
1- Ponzy schemes dont pump and dump, they keep on pumping thil the colapse.

3- the whitdrawls from that wallet have happned before if you see the june month

4- the fall off the price its because people wo have ltc think tha its a pump and dum, so they sell, or switch to BTC

Activity: 192
Just 5% of the total amount transferred to that account is still there. Seems like the Pyramid is about to collapse if there are no new 500 LTC transfer (which they wont when everybody is aware of this forum post and all the news in the blogs).

If you have Litecoins bought in the last days SELL THEM NOW, or you will be very upset in the next weeks...
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
As per a video posted on 8btc. A "direct sales" team is promoting the litecoin nation-wide.
http://8btc.com/thread-20406-1-1.html

It has been confirmed by Zhao Dong, a major miner& dealer in China.

is there any translate video online? Does this really explain the LTC price explosion?

We should start learning the Chinese language, will be very useful for us to understand them
Activity: 196
sounds like a pyramid scheme. He's saying that some people doing whatever (probably investing in him) is getting 4000 LTCs a day as a reward

Well: given the recent plummet, it now looks like a pyramid scheme that's collapsed...

I don't think so, it seems that someone who had a shitload of litecoins took advantage of the situation and cashed out, and this may actually help the pyramid scheme, as now it's cheaper to get in, in fiat I mean.

I think it's impressive that a scheme like this can drive the price up so much.

What? It looks like the pyrimid schemer himself sold all his LTC

https://coinplorer.com/LTC/Addresses/34Ae29qWAhGGTw3cSNkPygiwsgKbbCatou
Where can you see any sold? How would leave that many in one address?
Bitcoin bin called a scream pyramid scheme from day one.

Do you even know what pyramid scheme is? dumb ass?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
As per a video posted on 8btc. A "direct sales" team is promoting the litecoin nation-wide.
http://8btc.com/thread-20406-1-1.html

It has been confirmed by Zhao Dong, a major miner& dealer in China.

is there any translate video online? Does this really explain the LTC price explosion?
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
Have faith.
sounds like a pyramid scheme. He's saying that some people doing whatever (probably investing in him) is getting 4000 LTCs a day as a reward

Well: given the recent plummet, it now looks like a pyramid scheme that's collapsed...

I don't think so, it seems that someone who had a shitload of litecoins took advantage of the situation and cashed out, and this may actually help the pyramid scheme, as now it's cheaper to get in, in fiat I mean.

Where can you see any sold? How would leave that many in one address?
Bitcoin bin called a scream pyramid scheme from day one.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

Oh, I see.

That's a lot of litecoins...
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

legendary
Activity: 1330
dafar consulting
So did this dude just dump nearly all his LTC last night and singlehandedly caused the crash?

https://coinplorer.com/LTC/Addresses/34Ae29qWAhGGTw3cSNkPygiwsgKbbCatou?skip=20

Mother fucker... I was hoping he would keep pumping a bit more. Is this game over? LTC back to $3-2?
legendary
Activity: 924
ProTip:  This is how the game ends:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornering_the_market
Although there have been many attempts to corner markets by massive purchases in everything from tin to cattle, to date very few of these attempts have ever succeeded; instead, most of these attempted corners have tended to break themselves spontaneously. Indeed, as long ago as 1923, Edwin Lefèvre wrote, "very few of the great corners were profitable to the engineers of them." A cornerer can become vulnerable due to the size of the position, especially if the attempt becomes widely known. If the rest of the market senses weakness, it may resist any attempt to artificially drive the market any further by actively taking opposing positions. If the price starts to move against the cornerer, any attempt by the cornerer to sell would likely cause the price to drop substantially. In such a situation, many other parties could profit from the cornerer's need to unwind the position.

In other words, it ends in the same way that "drawing to the inside straight" does in poker. Wink
legendary
Activity: 924

legendary
Activity: 984
Activity: 496
Merit: 250
I think ltc will go up again to 10$ a piece
Pages:
Jump to: