Pages:
Author

Topic: ❎ LEALANA BITCOIN CENTS w/ "RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS"[ONLY Rainbow Rolls SOLD OUT] - page 4. (Read 2422 times)

Activity: 1164
Merit: 268
Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next
Smoothie, for what it is worth, I vote for 10 coin sets.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

hopefully this clears the confusion up:

this is a pic of a sample coin I made for testing purposes.

That! Is pretty awesome.
However I wonder if there aren't ways to read out an engraved-in-metal-PK with some sort of technical screening device.

That being said, please count me in on the group buy for 1 to 2 sets - depending on what fits best in the 20-coins-a-roll schedule.
@MoparMiningLLC

Thanks for the effort.
[/quote]

Yes this has always been something of consideration even with the original types of keys.

Our terms and conditions for all of our products speak to this concern.  www.lealana.com/tac.php

No physical security is absolute or full-proof.

Please consider reading the terms and conditions before buying coins from Lealana.

Currently I do not have the ability to test for this security issue. Please consider ALL of the risks when purchasing Lealana coins.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

Quote from: smoothie

That! Is pretty awesome.
However I wonder if there aren't ways to read out an engraved-in-metal-PK with some sort of technical screening device.

That being said, please count me in on the group buy for 1 to 2 sets - depending on what fits best in the 20-coins-a-roll schedule.
@MoparMiningLLC

Thanks for the effort.
legendary
It has been brought to my attention that some people would prefer the idea of a 10-coin set with all the art variations.

I will consider it and post an update to the thread later today should I decide to go that route.

Originally I had planned for 4-coin sets, but I can see the request as a valid one.

Thanks for the input guys!

Aloha
legendary
OP has been updated with the clarification on the key item visually.

Hope this helps.
legendary
LEALANA BITCOIN CENTS w/ "RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS"

BITCOIN ADDRESS, SERIAL #, AND KEY  
=========================================
Each individual coin is sold with two copies of the private key. One is printed on paper and the other is put on to the coin itself under the hologram.

I am curious, is this a typo?  I did not think earlier Lealana coins would have a printed out copy of the private key.  This seems like it could affect the resale of the coin, since the PK would be seen by the original purchaser/receiver.   I imagine for customs too, some packages are searched, and I know I don't trust most government employees (no offense anyone).  

I would also like an elaboration on that.

Will the private keys be individually printed per coin (ie on a separate piece of paper per coin), or all 20 private keys be together on a list?

Will the private key paper be sealed in a way that if someone has access to it (ie reads it), it would be clearly visually indicated as read/breached? This is important for any potential secondary market sales....

Also, having the private key on paper, means that someone could easily move the funds WITHOUT breaching the hologram. If this is the case then.... I cannot see why the differentiation of FUNDED and BUYER FUNDED on the hologram.... On both cases, the private key of the coins will be known

Edit: reading the sentence a few times, another interpretation might be that: one copy of the private key will be printed on paper & the other copy, put on the coin itself (laser engraved on coin?) under the holo. Hence the printed paper will be under the hologram too? dunno....

it says that only one will be printed on paper, hence I was wondering in what medium the other will be....

Activity: 399
Merit: 122
I dm'd Smoothie asking if he would set aside the 4 rolls (1 roll of 20 for each of the 4) while I collect the funds.

if he confirms, then I will do a group buy thread.

currently the interest is at least for 14 sets based on the following:

moparminingllc - 1
markzellers - 2
hookzup1 - 2
tweetious - ?
pinky1234 - ?
steeley - ?
yodasRedRocket - ?
Frank Alpencoin - ?
MrMojoRising26 - ?
2stout - 2
Crytocanuk - ?

based on his OP it would be matching numbers so everyone participating in this would be in for a 4 matching numbers coin set(s).

I'd be in for 1 set  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 2365
EIN: 82-3893490
I dm'd Smoothie asking if he would set aside the 4 rolls (1 roll of 20 for each of the 4) while I collect the funds.

if he confirms, then I will do a group buy thread.

currently the interest is at least for 14 16 to 21 sets based on the following:

moparminingllc - 1
markzellers - 2
hookzup1 - 2
tweetious - ?
pinky1234 - ?
steeley - ?
yodasRedRocket - ?
Frank Alpencoin - ?
MrMojoRising26 - 2 to 6
2stout - 2
Crytocanuk - ?
est2013 - 1

based on his OP it would be matching numbers so everyone participating in this would be in for a 4 matching numbers coin set(s).
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
I'd be interested in the group buy and down for 2 sets.
Activity: 602
Merit: 729
Interested in a group buy as well! @Mopar
Activity: 564
Merit: 540
@MoparMining interested to join a group buy

Look fantastic!
Activity: 687
Merit: 562
Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.
Activity: 1164
Merit: 268
Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next
 Shocked Wow. This is an awesome development.

I definitely will join a group buy.
Activity: 2013
Merit: 392
Cryptoshi Blockomoto

Each individual coin is sold with two copies of the private key. One is printed on paper and the other is put on to the coin itself under the hologram.

I am curious, is this a typo?  I did not think earlier Lealana coins would have a printed out copy of the private key.  This seems like it could affect the resale of the coin, since the PK would be seen by the original purchaser/receiver.   I imagine for customs too, some packages are searched, and I know I don't trust most government employees (no offense anyone).  

I would also like an elaboration on that.

Will the private keys be individually printed per coin (ie on a separate piece of paper per coin), or all 20 private keys be together on a list?

Will the private key paper be sealed in a way that if someone has access to it (ie reads it), it would be clearly visually indicated as read/breached? This is important for any potential secondary market sales....

Also, having the private key on paper, means that someone could easily move the funds WITHOUT breaching the hologram. If this is the case then.... I cannot see why the differentiation of FUNDED and BUYER FUNDED on the hologram.... On both cases, the private key of the coins will be known

Edit: reading the sentence a few times, another interpretation might be that: one copy of the private key will be printed on paper & the other copy, put on the coin itself (laser engraved on coin?) under the holo. Hence the printed paper will be under the hologram too? dunno....

it says that only one will be printed on paper, hence I was wondering in what medium the other will be....
Activity: 434
Merit: 132

I am curious, is this a typo?  I did not think earlier Lealana coins would have a printed out copy of the private key.  This seems like it could affect the resale of the coin, since the PK would be seen by the original purchaser/receiver.   I imagine for customs too, some packages are searched, and I know I don't trust most government employees (no offense anyone). 
Activity: 373
Merit: 124
awesome to see these!

I might have missed it but is there a way to just buy a single coin of each version?

if not, maybe we can do a group buy with 20 folks and buy a roll of each and then split it 20 ways?

4-COIN SETS
randomly selected MATCHING # ROLLS of 20 of all FOUR COIN types (80 coins total)

PRICE = 0.18 BTC

would be .009 per set with 20 sets available.

Am in To join the Goup Buy @ MOPA Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 2365
EIN: 82-3893490
I was planning on the unfunded. as for the coins - I was keeping it simple and doing the 4 coin sets he has listed for .18 for the 80 coins (20 of 4 types)

Let me get thru the work day today and let me try to reach out to smoothie and see if he would be willing to set aside the set while I gather funding from interested parties.
Activity: 2013
Merit: 392
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
awesome to see these!

I might have missed it but is there a way to just buy a single coin of each version?

if not, maybe we can do a group buy with 20 folks and buy a roll of each and then split it 20 ways?

4-COIN SETS
randomly selected MATCHING # ROLLS of 20 of all FOUR COIN types (80 coins total)

PRICE = 0.18 BTC

I might be interested in joining the group buy too... Are you considering acquiring funded (0.01 BTC) OR buyer-funded coins (sets/rolls) ?

If I understood correctly from the OP, you will need to provide an additional 0.8 BTC for funding the 80 coins.

Furthermore, for the "RAINBOW Nickel-plated Brass" & "BTC RAINBOW Brass coins", there are 4 designs each (A, B, C, and D), hence a truly full set/collection should consist of 10 coins?
copper member
Activity: 1227
Merit: 250
I'm in for 2 sets if this group buy plays out
Activity: 434
Merit: 132
awesome to see these!

Count me in for 2 sets if you want to move forward with this!

One question though, I would want the funded coins...  Hopefully this is offered directly by Smoothie.   Let me know, else I am going to order a set of the basic brass ones. as these are just too cool to miss out on.
Pages:
Jump to: