Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ► ► ฿฿฿ LEALANA PHYSICAL BITCOINS - 999 FINE SILVER & GOLD PLATED COINS! ฿฿฿ - page 4. (Read 16300 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
4-COIN LEALANA BITCOIN SET
PRICE (4-COIN SET): 2.4 BTC each
Are you sure that price is correct?

Yes. PM me if you want to buy the 4-coin set.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
4-COIN LEALANA BITCOIN SET
PRICE (4-COIN SET): 2.4 BTC each
Are you sure that price is correct?
legendary
legendary
over 0.8btc international shipping on your site for a 0.3btc coin? Can you appreciate how much that is?

Prices have not been updated due to how busy I've been.

If you want current prices just PM me.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
over 0.8btc international shipping on your site for a 0.3btc coin? Can you appreciate how much that is?
legendary
I don't mean to be rude but I HAVE to be honest.

These look kinda lame and boring.  They are no different than Casascius' coins.  Infact his look better.  You just have a similar design and all that pops is that sticker.  The detailed work also looks boring.

You have to one up Casascius and show him what a REAL coin is.  Perhaps you can work with a material scientist and chemical engineers to refine your metals to give them a very cool and signature characteristic.  Also how about intertwining other metals and instead of a sticker to achieve that brilliance that everyone loves, how about you alter the chemistry to achieve that across the entire coin?  You know? Something that would BLOW YOU AWAY.  If I were to invest my time in something like this, I would deliver something out of the world. And you should do the same. Mind blowing work will sell like pancakes with a side of bitcoins.

For example, I am so psyco about one upping everyone that I bugged the US mint to figure out how they embedded that blue strip in the new $100 USD bills with the holographic effect. That is super cool.  I plan on having some very very very fancy and unusual business cards made for our startup that when you hand to someone, they will show all their friends because they just never saw anything so cool and new.  I'm sure anyone that saw the new Benjamin bill knows what I'm talking about.  It's super cool... but not cool enough! Anyway, it's also a marketing strategy and a work of art. Cheesy

There. I had to speak my mind. Smiley

Your opinion was noted.

My purpose was not to one up Casascius, just to be HONEST.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
I don't mean to be rude but I HAVE to be honest.

These look kinda lame and boring.  They are no different than Casascius' coins.  Infact his look better.  You just have a similar design and all that pops is that sticker.  The detailed work also looks boring.

You have to one up Casascius and show him what a REAL coin is.  Perhaps you can work with a material scientist and chemical engineers to refine your metals to give them a very cool and signature characteristic.  Also how about intertwining other metals and instead of a sticker to achieve that brilliance that everyone loves, how about you alter the chemistry to achieve that across the entire coin?  You know? Something that would BLOW YOU AWAY.  If I were to invest my time in something like this, I would deliver something out of the world. And you should do the same. Mind blowing work will sell like pancakes with a side of bitcoins.

For example, I am so psyco about one upping everyone that I bugged the US mint to figure out how they embedded that blue strip in the new $100 USD bills with the holographic effect. That is super cool.  I plan on having some very very very fancy and unusual business cards made for our startup that when you hand to someone, they will show all their friends because they just never saw anything so cool and new.  I'm sure anyone that saw the new Benjamin bill knows what I'm talking about.  It's super cool... but not cool enough! Anyway, it's also a marketing strategy and a work of art. Cheesy

There. I had to speak my mind. Smiley
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Any ideas on shipping to Toronto?

Thanks, I look forward to ordering
legendary
Is it really BTC0.2 to ship these? $160 dollars Huh

PM me for prices. I have not had a chance to update prices as they have been constantly moving (and still are).

Let me know what you would like to buy and I'll quote you a price.

Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Is it really BTC0.2 to ship these? $160 dollars Huh
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The General
These are amazing looking coins, good job !
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
wow they sure are pretty!  Roll Eyes if bfl ever pulls through maybe one day lol..
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
How much for a non loaded one?

I have no plans to sell them not loaded.
Hm, I see. Alright then.

Perhaps I will create a 0 denomination Bitcoin bar or coin (hologram pair) for this purpose of one-off requests of unloaded or custom loaded amounts of bitcoin.

I simply have not gotten around to something like this as of yet.
No worries dude Wink Could you send me a PM when you have a unloaded coin + the price? Because, well, I am interested in buying one.
legendary

Hm, I see. Alright then.

Perhaps I will create a 0 denomination Bitcoin bar or coin (hologram pair) for this purpose of one-off requests of unloaded or custom loaded amounts of bitcoin.

I simply have not gotten around to something like this as of yet.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
legendary

legendary
hey smoothie, are these available now for shipping?

Yes they are. PM me your order.  Smiley
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
hey smoothie, are these available now for shipping?
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
That is one sexy coin!

Dob,

Perhaps we can arrange a donation of one of each coin to the museum.

Let's discuss.

Aloha  Smiley

PM sent! Cheers buddy! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: