Pages:
Author

Topic: leancuisine's Sports Picks(489 wins - 210 losses - 51 draws) Pooled Betting Fund - page 38. (Read 71292 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 250
I'm thinking about taking the under. I still have a open parlay with Germany ML and over 2.5 in the Brazil match. I should probably hedge and put a bet on draw no bet Argentina but I think I'll just stick with Germany  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
I dont even know what Im going to bet

Argentina is alot stronger than Brazil + Brazil was missing 2 important players against germany.

Argentina has has alot of clean sheets, should we bet the under?

But then that Germany game still sits in peoples mind.

We will see.

So far I have place this

Germany v Argentina , Half Time Draw No Bet , Germany

@ 1.62 Confirmed Tweet

Germany v Argentina , Corners Over/Under 8.5 , Over 8.5 Corners

@ 1.56 Confirmed Tweet
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Good luck on the World Cup Finals tomorrow! Wink

Well, today is the big day, so let's try to continue WC winning strike. If you look at the match odds, you'll notice something peculiar:
Germany @ 2.24
Argentina @ 3.4
The Draw @ 3.15
It's rather unexpected for Germany to have odds so high, the bookies obviously are not acknowledging the Germany to be such a big favorites after their tzunami against Brazil.

There are two reasons for this: First - Argentina's defense is nothing like Brazils, it's rock solid with defensive players who star in Europe's biggest teams. They've managed to keep clean sheet in 4 out of 6 previous WC games. Second - They have currently best player in the world in their lineup, who can resolve any game with individual brilliance. It's enough for Messi to storm once or twice during a game into Germans defense and make same kind of panic like hawk who storms into frightened chickens.

Unfortunately, two other Argentina's key players, Aguero and Di Maria, are raw getting back from the injuries and without proper preparations for the game. Their medical team will surely put them on painkillers, but will that be enough for them to keep the pace with the Germans who run like deers for as long as it is needed? IMHO not, and it will make possible for the Germany to take their eyes of them and put additional pressure on Messi, reducing Argentina's chances of scoring.

It's hard to imagine Germans not scoring at least goal or two in any game no matter how strong Argentina's defense is, and I don't see Argentina outscoring them. So my tip for this game is:
Event : Germany v Argentina
Bet Type : DRAW NO BET
Selection : Germany @ 1.59

If you are feeling adventurous you can go with straight Germany win @ 2.24.

Good luck to all who chose to follow!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I'm interested in lean's picks now...obviously I think it's a good sample size and he seems to win way more than lose.  My question is, does anyone have approx. number of  units won since thread started?  I'm assuming he has some favorites that he's picked.
What type of bets are you putting in? If you're using lean's picks, you should use straight bets or system bets for almost guaranteed money. Parlay only if you have extra money and are very confident with the picks. In the last few weeks I have made 70+ units at least using lean's picks and my own. Since I love to gamble I usually have up to 10-20 bets daily, mix of straight, parlays, and system bets. While most my parlays don't hit I will almost always hit one or two that will cover the cost of the parlays that lost, on a good day I hit more and profit. Most days though my parlays even out and I make money on my straight bets using lean's picks and my own.

Hope you have some better luck.
Activity: 406
Many peoples have very good profit from this thread and I am also looking for this but its not working for me as its need to do hope in future I have some better luck from this thread
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Better than a loss  Wink
It sure is. Cheesy Although it looks like knightdk lost their bet.  Undecided

Your bet tips very awesome I won many times but I placed ML on Lillestrom Cry
Sorry about that, I'm sure you'll make it back.   Embarrassed

No problem my friend I just lost a little and I will get my money back soon from this  https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/0988a7fdVdXMGl5NkdqZU51N29BQUVNNzF3dz09/r/22230/   Grin

Thank you for your care Wink always support you Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
Better than a loss  Wink
It sure is. Cheesy Although it looks like knightdk lost their bet.  Undecided

Sorry about that, I'm sure you'll make it back.   Embarrassed
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
www.DonateMedia.org
I don't get it  Huh  Wouldn't a draw be a loss, how did it push?
Whoops, I just noticed a placed a 'draw no bet' bet for that match.  Embarrassed

I don't get it  Huh  Wouldn't a draw be a loss, how did it push?
www.DonateMedia.org
Wasn't Lillestrom a draw?

I put in a system bet on your 3 soccer picks and broke even.
Yup, and it was a push in my parlay.
Wasn't Lillestrom a draw?

I put in a system bet on your 3 soccer picks and broke even.
www.DonateMedia.org
Soccer:

SK Brann v Stromsgodset
Pick: Stromsgodset ML 2.5 X

Lillestrom v Sarpsborg
Pick: Lillestrom ML 1.83 ***

Malmo FF v Atvidabergs FF
Pick: Malmo ML 1.40 **

Boxing:

Tureano Johnson vs Mike Gavronski
Pick: Tureano ML 1.05 ***

Baseball:

CHI White Sox @ CLE Indians
Pick: Cleveland ML 1.41 **

Good luck! Wink

...and my 4-team parlay of Cleveland, Malmo, Lillestrom, and Stromsgodset won at odds of 4.72. Tongue

Too bad I only placed a bet of 0.02 BTC on this parlay, I usually bet at least 0.1 BTC. Good luck on the World Cup Finals tomorrow! Wink
I took over 1 for the half and over 2.5 for the game  Wink Angels look good tonight.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
... My official tip goes like this:

Brazil v Netherlands
Bet Type : Total Goals
Your Selection : 3 goals or more @ 1.73

And it's a win, although this could be even easier win if the referee haven't missed two penalties for the Brasil.

Hope you followed.

Nice prediction itod, that last minute goal saved you but agree, if referee did not missed that 2 penalties it was more then 3 goals easily.
legendary
^ Will code for Bitcoins
... My official tip goes like this:

Brazil v Netherlands

And it's a win, although this could be even easier win if the referee haven't missed two penalties for the Brasil.

Hope you followed.
legendary
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Yeah I agree and I mean Brazil vs Netherlands who will win €€

Due to popular demand, here's my analysis of this match  Tongue

Comparing these two teams and disregarding the circumstances in which they play each other, Netherlands is a better team. It has two star strikers, Van Persie & Robben, while Brasil has none. Netherlands, surprisingly, also has better midfield play. If they were playing at the start of the tournament, and not in front of the Brasil home crowd, with these same lineups Netherlands would be a favourite.

All this above lose importance if we look at what has just happened on the WC. Brasil is trying to recover the national pride after the catastrophic 7:1 loss in the previous game. Losing is not an option, since if that happens they would send their players in the depths of the Amazon, like Russians would send theirs to the Siberia, and forbid them to ever come back to civilization. Each and every Brasil player will leave his heart on the field rather than to embarrass themselves once again. Keep in mind that the glorious hole on the right back side of the Brazilian team, which Germans exploited to score most of their goals, will not be there any more with the return of the Thiago Silva to the lineup. By the nature of the sport any team can lose any game, but the odds that something like what happened to Germany will happen again are close to 0.

On the frist look Netherlands team will have not much motivation to play, their manager repeatedly claimed that this game should not be played at all, and it's very possible he will even go with some unusual lineup experiments to let every player he took to tournament gain some experience for the future. Nevertheless, this is probably the last chance for Sneijder - Van Persie - Robben trio to lead this team and they must be aware of that, and would want to show they could have done better than 3rd place game. Other players on that team are also real professionals who are aware that their future careers depend on their play on the biggest stage, and will not allow somebody to beat them just like that.

The fact that each player on both teams will be tempted to show their individual skills much more than in the "normal" WC game is important because while doing fancy dribles and other moves they may make much more errors than normally, which may lead to some easier than normally scored goals.

All of the above leads me not to go for the winner in this match, rather than that I will go to predict the high-scoring game. My official tip goes like this:

Brazil v Netherlands

If you are feeling adventurous and would like to bet on the bigger odds, you can try:

Your Selection : 4 goals or more @ 2.72

Hope that you follow like the last time, BTC tips are appreciated: 1itod1vPdh4rCtaJiewNQjd4JnfZw7ZTN
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Yeah I agree and I mean Brazil vs Netherlands who will win €€

Netherlands ML 3.35 looks pretty attractive to me. Maybe I will try my luck on that. Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: