Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn from arts! (old topic name was : sMerit for art!) - page 11. (Read 6132 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
whoha, this is good idea for collected some sMerit with art,
i wanna join and participate in this thread..  Cool
lets make idea and build the quality post.. goodjob
#reserved for art update
Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
This signature contains a simplified explanation of merit system.

Looking great! This is a creative and useful take on the art Smiley
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
I have video about how to get private key on blockchain.info wallet. But i speak with my local languange, is that accepted? This is old video and i found it on people signature on bitcointalk for text version(i forget who's his/her name on here).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwksiStDZD4
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
This signature contains a simplified explanation of merit system.
Wear it if you want to support the new system
signature shape: https://s17.postimg.org/h9638ckzz/Capture.png

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][size=1pt].[/size]
[size=2px][tt][font=monospace][color=#03A9F5]                ▄██▄
          ▄█▓███▓██████▓█▌
        ▄▄███▀▀     ▀▀▀███▄▄
      █▓███▀            ▀████▌
      ▐███      ▄██       ███▌
     ▄███   ▐▄████▓███▄░   ███▄
    ▐████     ▀██████▀     ████
      █▓█     ▐█████▓     ▐██▌
      ████▄   ▀▀    ▀▀   ▄███▌
      ▀██▓██▄          ▄████▀▀
        ▄▒██████▄▄▄▄██████▐▄
       ▄▓█▒▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄██▄
      ████▓████░ ▀▀ ▐████████▌
     ████▓████       ▐████▓██▓▌
          ███         ▀███
           ▀           ▐▀[/td][td][center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0][font=arial][size=15px][color=#36474F][b]M E R I T
[font=arial ][size=9px][color=#36474F][b]s y s t e m[/center][/td][td][size=2px][tt][font=monospace]██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██[/td]
[td][size=2pt].[/size]
[size=2px][tt][font=monospace][color=#1C631C]
                     ▄▓▓▓▄
                    ▓▌ ░ ░▓▄
                    ▓▌     ▓
                    ▓     ░▓▌
                  ▓▓      ░▓
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▀▀▓▓▌                  ░  ▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                 ░░░▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                   ░▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                ░ ░▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                 ░░▄▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                  ▀▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▀[/td][td][b][font=calibri][size=8pt]❍[color=#1C631C] High quality posts
❍ [color=#175317]Simplicity and innovation
❍ [color=#0D330D]Supported by sources[/td][td][size=2px][tt][font=monospace]██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██[/td]
[td][size=3pt].[/size]
[size=2px][tt][font=monospace][color=#8B0000]
     ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                 ░▐▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                ░ ▀▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                  ░▐▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                 ░░▀▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                 ░  ▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓ ▐▓▓▌                  ░  ▓▄
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄                 ░ ▄▓▀
                 ▀▓▄      ▐▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▓     ░▓
                    ▓▌    ░▓▌
                    ▓▌   ░▄▓
                    ▀▓▄▄▄▓▀[/td][td][b][font=calibri][size=8pt][color=#8B0000]❍[color=#8B0000] Overpost and Spam
❍ Duplicate topics
❍ Sell/ Trade[/td][td][size=2px][tt][font=monospace]██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██[/td][td][size=2pt][color=#333]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/size]
[font=rockwell][color=#293A56][size=12px]Merits like fish need to
be patient to collect them
[right][size=2pt][color=#333]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/size][/right][/td][td][size=1pt].[/size]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2820030.0][size=2px][tt][font=monospace][color=#03A9F5]                ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
        ▄██████████▀        ▀███████████▄
      ▄██████████▌    ▄▄▄▄     ███████████▄
     ▐█████████████████████    ▐████████████
     ███████████████████▀     ▄█████████████
     █████████████████▀   ▄█████████████████
     █████████████████▄  ███████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████████████████▌
        ▀█████████████     █████████████▀
        ▄█████████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀▀
       ▄██████▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
     ▐██▀▀[/td][/tr][/table][/center]
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Another attempt at this! Hope this is of quality and attractive to newbies so that they can reference it for rank, activity and merit points Grin Grin

BoonsterX
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
LoL, easy and simple more than i ever though, while the forum isn't intended to be a plateform to collect Bitcoin but what you said is true. +1 for the first sentence.

ICO or anything related to altcoins aren't included here and thus won't be credited. However since i am also a member of the community, I could give sometimes +1 sMerit as an encouragement but this isn't a guarantee for anyone to get sMerit later.

Thanks for everyone sharing sMerit here Smiley
Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
I am creating this inforgraphic to help beginners to invest in ICO. The reason is that I have often encounter beginners who have been scammed by ICO or have made mistakes and invested into the wrong ICO. My opinion is that if they know how to pick a good ICO to invest in, they would be less prone to losing their money in this game.

I hope this help some beginners and also is welcomed by everyone here.

thanks!

I disagree with the "Super Advisors" part.

If you have an ICO with full of "super advisors" probably that's where the tokens or proceeds are going to.
legal advisors, technical advisors and growth advisors are an important part of the ecosystem, and development of a product.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
Good but could be better. For example : long texts are boring to read and don't attract generally many people even if it is complete. You couldn't know what forum you were talking about only after seeing the link which could be mentioned at 3:00.
If this video was simplified and merged somehow with the video that was posted next to your submission it will be awesome  Wink
+5 sMerit as I promised.
I forgot that part but yeah I agree with you that long texts are boring to read now. Thanks for sharing  your sMerit anyway at least my effort got paid Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I am creating this inforgraphic to help beginners to invest in ICO. The reason is that I have often encounter beginners who have been scammed by ICO or have made mistakes and invested into the wrong ICO. My opinion is that if they know how to pick a good ICO to invest in, they would be less prone to losing their money in this game.

I hope this help some beginners and also is welcomed by everyone here.

thanks!

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

Pictures are simple. And that's a great guide  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
The image could help recruiting more people to Bitcoin but it is not helping newbies so i cannot give it sMerit. You are free to try again of course within the rules that i mentioned. Thanks.

I like the idea and I'm going to create a bitcoin poster for some merit. I'll eventually need 10 merit to become a member so this will help loads.
 I'll post the result in this thread later. Thanks.
Thank you, waiting to see it Smiley

Good but could be better. For example : long texts are boring to read and don't attract generally many people even if it is complete. You couldn't know what forum you were talking about only after seeing the link which could be mentioned at 3:00.
If this video was simplified and merged somehow with the video that was posted next to your submission it will be awesome  Wink
+5 sMerit as I promised.

-snip-
Now that was a great theme, i really like it, how did you create it? Which program?
The content couldn't be credited unfortunately as you know but I am looking forward for you to improve it. I can give examples : i can image the character introducing Bitcoin (using the logo) to other characters with a small explicative text. Same thing could be done for blockchain technology, it could be explained with an image pointed by this character....
+2 sMerit for this concept -not related to the contest, it is from me- (waiiiiting for a good work from you)

How about a guide for CPU mining altcoins (but in a post)?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29727954
Unfortunately, this isn't an art and altcoins will not get any credit at least alone. Thanks.
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
How about a guide for CPU mining altcoins (but in a post)?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29727954
Activity: 462
Merit: 18
Trying to get some attention in a fun&relaxing way on the fact that Newbies should read more, research and add value as they can to this community.

Here's my little piece of work:

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
Hello Good day. I just read this thread a while ago and created a short video about bitcoin and merit system.

https://youtu.be/3dVkMq-VAfY

I know there are some who knows this already but since its for the newbies, they don't know anything about this. Maybe there are some more valuable information that I didn't put on my video. Thanks.

Activity: 52
Merit: 4
I like the idea and I'm going to create a bitcoin poster for some merit. I'll eventually need 10 merit to become a member so this will help loads.
 I'll post the result in this thread later. Thanks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
What if someone buys this on sites like Fiverr.com for merits ?
I already said your work. I will likely check similar images in google before giving sMerit to anyone.

-snip-
I'm watching this thread, no strong opinion on this. I think it might be in the scope of valid use of the system as it involves writing constructive content.
Eagle eyes as usual, welcome Smiley

I like the idea, it could be done better imo. +1.
Pages:
Jump to: