Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn from my experience - page 2. (Read 377 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 06:35:11 PM
Your experience is great. It's really cool tha you wrote about your mistakes. Also I want to add that It's better to invest in long-term projects. It's less risky and more profitable on long distance.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 06:26:58 PM
There are really a lot of useless coins that are rubbish. our task is not to participate in such projects and not to waste our time on them
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
December 21, 2018, 02:15:25 PM
I think for miners soon there will not be many serious options left other than btc especially after ethereum's upcoming upgrade where the miner's reward will be significantly reduced and then in the next upgrade mining will be completely turned off due to change of algorithm to proof of stake so everyone has to be vigilant about it.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 21, 2018, 12:39:06 PM
I dont mine but Ive seen some miners who are good to find out these good and new coins. It is what they do, while the difficulty isnt so high, they mine so the reward would be high on them.

As for the newbies, invest to the coins/projects you know.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
December 21, 2018, 12:15:11 PM
Donts 
1) stop living in your head ,its wrong it can easily make you choose wrongly and flamed up the greediness in you,proceed with caution always
Is there a way you live outside of your head? I think you meant, stop thinking emotionally.

2) don't ever invest your money in projects that have absolute nothing to offer ,meaningless coins that are just plain coin
I know like 2 Altcoin projects that have something meaningful to offer. Yes you're correct.

3) if you are a miner like me don't point your mining rigs to worthless coins that will be worthless in no time especially billion coins ,100 billion max supply because they tend to stay at highest 1sat per price ,I've made the mistakes in the past and they are now lower than 1sat and its now a pain in the ass to sell off on exchange
Are there any minable coins in 2018?

3) new coins are not a must unless the very good ones that brings something new to the table ,there are some old coins that are badass ,I called them sleeping dragons ,do thorough research
I call them pump and dump trash. They are just there to shake the market if the whales feel like making some quick money.

Activity: 308
Merit: 105
December 21, 2018, 12:09:52 PM
stop living in your head ,its wrong it can easily make you choose wrongly and flamed up the greediness in you,proceed with caution always

All of your decisions will have to be made with your head but the important thing is to make thoroughly thought out decisions and then to stick with them to a large extent. If you let every price movement get to you then your mental health will suffer and trading will feel like a chore. It should be fun, exciting and rewarding.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
December 21, 2018, 12:05:17 PM
This is mainly for newbies still finding their ways in crypto world

Donts  
1) stop Dreaming in your head ,its wrong, you have to face reality and work towards achieving your goals , it can easily make you choose wrongly and flamed up the greediness in you,proceed with caution always

2) don't ever invest your money in projects that have absolute nothing to offer ,meaningless coins that are just plain coin

3) if you are a miner like me don't point your mining rigs to worthless coins that will be worthless in no time especially billion coins ,100 billion max supply because they tend to stay at highest 1sat per price ,I've made the mistakes in the past and they are now lower than 1sat and its now a pain in the ass to sell off on exchange

3) new coins are not a must unless the very good ones that brings something new to the table ,there are some old coins that are badass ,I called them sleeping dragons ,do thorough research

* And miners becareful of pump and dump coins ,they are just copycats of existing ones ,its plaguing cryptonight coins lately ,some months back too many cryptonote coins were released and 80% of they are just plain garbage ,make sure the devs mean business
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: