Pages:
Author

Topic: learn programming - page 2. (Read 1949 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
February 05, 2015, 02:53:37 AM
You guys and your Programming skills rock
I wish i know programming
Can you guys recommend me from where should i start because i also wants to learn it

If you want to learn programming and you're really starting from zero then you should probably make a simple goal and work to acheive that. For example, make a tic-tac-toe game in javascript or something on that scale.  If you enjoy the process of learning that, then you should be able to see the next steps.

It's a bit off-topic here, but I just wanted to say that even though I agree with tspacepilot, I think that, if you're really just starting off, you should go for something more basic still: either head on to one of several sites that offer free online courses, like Coursera (https://www.coursera.org/courses); or better still, to Khan Academy (https://www.khanacademy.org/computing/computer-programming/programming) - besides videos and a community to help explaining some concepts, they also have interactive programming areas, where you can modify a program, and immediately see the outcome - no need for anything more than a few seconds and a browser to get started. Smiley

EDIT: seems like we just got teleported to another thread. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
February 05, 2015, 02:23:25 AM
Can you guys recommend me from where should i start because i also wants to learn it

If you want to learn programming and you're really starting from zero then you should probably make a simple goal and work to acheive that. For example, make a tic-tac-toe game in javascript or something on that scale.  If you enjoy the process of learning that, then you should be able to see the next steps.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌
February 05, 2015, 01:27:11 AM

Its getting to the point of ridiculousness. Waiting this long for a month maybe will add some more exposure because everyones talking about when it will come, but now its multiple months late and people are waiting forever for this. We need a release date, doesn't matter when but please don't lie again like you said it would be out on new years...

May be it was a Trick just for Marketting because when Stunna announced to reopen the campaign, this topic was getting lots of Replies in the 'Services' section.
So, may be i am wrong or may be right  Roll Eyes
It was probably a marketing trick, but t also could just be technical problems, but I doubt it takes months to launch a campaign. I have built a program scraping the post counts from any amount of users just by pasting their user ID in a file, and that took me less than an hour to develop.

Is that program same as what Bitmixer uses for their signature campaign or a different ??

And is that a program or a Bot ?
Its a script which you can run on your web server and you can output data like activity, username, anything on their profile page. IDK if bitmixer uses something like it

Its getting to the point of ridiculousness. Waiting this long for a month maybe will add some more exposure because everyones talking about when it will come, but now its multiple months late and people are waiting forever for this. We need a release date, doesn't matter when but please don't lie again like you said it would be out on new years...

May be it was a Trick just for Marketting because when Stunna announced to reopen the campaign, this topic was getting lots of Replies in the 'Services' section.
So, may be i am wrong or may be right  Roll Eyes
It was probably a marketing trick, but t also could just be technical problems, but I doubt it takes months to launch a campaign. I have built a program scraping the post counts from any amount of users just by pasting their user ID in a file, and that took me less than an hour to develop.

Is that program same as what Bitmixer uses for their signature campaign or a different ??

And is that a program or a Bot ?
Its a script which you can run on your web server and you can output data like activity, username, anything on their profile page. IDK if bitmixer uses something like it

i have created something similar, that also checks in intervals has signature been changed in any time,
it also took me under 1 hour.
maybe stunna is developing rocket launch capable bot, that also makes margaritas in free time o_O
Pages:
Jump to: