Pages:
Author

Topic: ►LEARN TO CREATE UNLIMITED HOOTSUITE PRO ACCOUNT FOR FREE◄ Vouched & 50% off - page 2. (Read 12938 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
I never got a vouch copy  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1000
I can do a vouch review as well. You can email me the vouch copy, or the request to send you the email. WIll your account work forever or will it stop after a few days or a month ?
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
How long does the Pro account last? You said it will also have all the add-on features and upsells already added as well?

All the accounts you create will be for a monthly subscription. Yes everything will be included in these accounts. Actually I have a made a detailed PDF with screenshots. Which helps you to create a perfect account.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
How long does the Pro account last? You said it will also have all the add-on features and upsells already added as well?
Hi, I can take a vouch copy and leave an honest review if your still giving them away.

Yeah sure.
You will get your vouch copy within a short time :-)
Hi

Can I get a vouch copy ?

I will give a review promptly.

I'm sorry but you can't.
You seems like a newbie here.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Hi, I can take a vouch copy and leave an honest review if your still giving them away.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi

Can I get a vouch copy ?

I will give a review promptly.
Vouches are available for only reputable members those have more posts and don't have any negative reputation.
You can ask your vouch copy now Smiley
EVER HEARD OF HOOTSUITE? NO? IT IS OBVIOUS YOU ARE NOT A SERIOUS BUSINESS OWNER ...
[/b]

WWW. HOOTSUITE.COM

Hootsuite is an effective social media automation web app with million of users and is lately valued at $200 Million..

With Hootsuite , you can :

- Auto-schedule posts across different social networks and upto 100 Social Profiles
- Track mention and keyword of your brand on different social network
- Shorten your link with ow .ly and track the demographics of the clickers via it
- add team member to your account
- share your page across your social networks without needing to login to dashboard directly anywhere you are using their Hootlet Firefox add-on
- Check what people are saying about a certain brand or yours on different social networks....

Hootsuite's pro plan is like $9/month but the account will just be as useless as joining an HYIP program cos there are Add-ons that don't come cheap and very needed if you really want to enjoy full features of the real Hootsuite, totaling up-to $7,000..

With this BSO , you will learn how to create Unlimited Hootsuite Premium account with all the needed features and add-ons all for free...

EXAMPLE:

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENT TO CREATE THE ACCOUNT?

E-mail address (Gmail recommended)

AND DOES THIS REQUIRE MY CC OR VCC?

the only thing needed from you is your E-mail account and you are ready to start creating account immediately.

Price: $10 $5 (50% off)

Payment: BTC only

Do you want to get an account only ?

Price: $5/Month

Vouches

I received a vouch copy and it works perfectly, it only takes a minute or 2 to make the account, I have also included a snashot of my newly created account below.
 Grin

Paid vouch
Purchased this and it took a while to get it sorted.
This was nothing to do with the seller, who was fantastic,
It was my fault, I had no time.
Instructions are very clear with images to help you.
Was able to set up my account in just a few minutes.
Great seller. If you need this product then get this

Let me know if you want to ask any question regarding this service.

PM me or add me on Skype @ rogar.dave

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: