Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning something new! - page 2. (Read 959 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
May 30, 2014, 10:24:33 AM
I would like to learn programming too.
I'm not sure where I should start.

I wanted to learn It too because I know that programmers gets really good salary and It has "over stocked' customers but I don't like the fact that you have to sit at the computer a lot and It's really bad for your eyes, I just can't last long  looking at computer, my eyes gets hurt.  Undecided

I guess working as a programmer would make your vision  so much worse in just 4-6 years.. Because you would have to look at the computer for at least 8 hours a day or something I guess  Cry

I am a lot on computer anyway.
And my eyes won't hurt.
Do you have too bright screen?
legendary
Activity: 938
May 30, 2014, 10:20:13 AM

I wanted to learn It too because I know that programmers gets really good salary and It has "over stocked' customers but I don't like the fact that you have to sit at the computer a lot and It's really bad for your eyes, I just can't last long  looking at computer, my eyes gets hurt.  Undecided

I guess working as a programmer would make your vision  so much worse in just 4-6 years.. Because you would have to look at the computer for at least 8 hours a day or something I guess  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1274
May 30, 2014, 09:27:48 AM
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
May 30, 2014, 06:56:14 AM
Off hand I'm not sure if this is where this belongs.

So, it's a week before I start back to school and I was thinking to myself, why not learn a simple thing in a programming a language each day? So this week it will be learning how to do a simple while/for loop.

This many not seem real interesting to some people, but I'm thirsty for knowledge and I think it will be great for practice.

Perhaps I'll post what I've learned so far, the hardest ones that I've seen are ones for C++ and C# because of the method.

Cool.
If you love programming please learn a lot.
On internet and in reality people search a lot of great programmers which receive later very good salary.
I am sure that some day you will have advantage and benefits because of programming.
Activity: 140
Merit: 110
bitcoinnaire
May 30, 2014, 01:18:51 AM
Off hand I'm not sure if this is where this belongs.

So, it's a week before I start back to school and I was thinking to myself, why not learn a simple thing in a programming a language each day? So this week it will be learning how to do a simple while/for loop.

This many not seem real interesting to some people, but I'm thirsty for knowledge and I think it will be great for practice.

Perhaps I'll post what I've learned so far, the hardest ones that I've seen are ones for C++ and C# because of the method.
Pages:
Jump to: