Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning to trade crypto-currencies - page 2. (Read 1494 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
June 21, 2016, 08:50:33 AM
Probably there is not so such a websites, where you cam learn trading. May be in some dice gambling chats, you can try to get this information.  Grin

Well said no such websites exist, only you need to learn yourself with a small amount as investment, so that when days pass gradually you know more about various trading strategies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 20, 2016, 09:54:08 AM
Probably there is not so such a websites, where you cam learn trading. May be in some dice gambling chats, you can try to get this information.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2016, 02:41:28 PM
Not a lot of guide on trading altcoins. Apart from general trading principles, just go through studying altcoins well as their prices are influenced pretty easily. Look into some youtube videos and look at a few altcoin trading terms and basics here: http://cryptorials.io/learn-how-to-make-money-trading-altcoins/
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 19, 2016, 09:55:21 AM
there are so many video in youtube about crypto-currencies try to watch them
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
June 19, 2016, 09:53:21 AM
I'm wondering if there is any site or resource that is offering free materials from where you can learn good strategies in trading crypto-currencies both bitcoins and altcoins?
i think you already on right place for learning about trading and alt coins, its Bitcointalk.org! just dig and read on this section (trading discussion )and altcoin discussion, maybe you can find that you looking for (good strategy in trading). goodluck
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
June 19, 2016, 08:12:20 AM
I'm wondering if there is any site or resource that is offering free materials from where you can learn good strategies in trading crypto-currencies both bitcoins and altcoins?

you should use google and search for these kinds of sites, i think you can find a lot of good resourses about "trading" not trading bitcoi/altcoins but only trading in general and also about reaching charts, understanding them and analyzing them.
i think there was a website called chartschool.com or something similar for this.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
June 19, 2016, 07:13:15 AM
Pages:
Jump to: