Pages:
Author

Topic: Leasing coins on for example waves - page 2. (Read 622 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 07:58:15 PM
Why would anyone lease coins for you?

Because it's a build in function that every party profit's from.
The one with the node gets the require 10k or more.
The one with the coins get some return for doing nothing and risking nothing.
Waves it self becomes safer.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
October 07, 2017, 07:54:18 PM
Why would anyone lease coins for you?

Unless you're talking about margin trading which you'll have to put up at least some sort of collateral, you can't just take out no collateral loans from people and hope whatever coin they loan you goes up.

If you are interested in waves, then the best option is to keep accumulating with your own money.
October 07, 2017, 07:31:59 PM
I am thinking about even running a full node for waves.
Altho I wouldn't be able to put in 10k of waves myself.
I am just a small player, but I have an empty server running around.

I am basically researching everything.
But in my previous post I was referring to leasing your coins to someone else, using the build-in function.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 07:14:18 PM
Hello,
Has anyone ever leased coins on some form of platform and had a nice return?
Does it make sense to buy waves or any other token to for the profit from leasing them out?

From how many tokens do you see a bit of profit? Do you need 10, 100,1000 tokens?
I don't find a lot of information about this and I hoped somebody can help me out.

I can't got your main purpose about leasing word in your sentence but i just think that did you are wanna try to lend your coin to others? and you must never do that because that will have involved very high risk and never return your investment.
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
October 07, 2017, 06:53:42 PM
 I lease my Waves because I'm a long term holder, so while I wait for the price to climb I lease them to earn a small risk-free return.

There are many sites to lease to, and this may not be the best but I'm leasing the BearWaves: http://www.bearwaves.nl/

Well I am thinking between investing in ico's or investing in waves, since waves seems cool, I recently discovered it, and I believe it can grow lot's.
But as a poor student I wouldn't be able to buy thousands of waves tho.

How many return do you see? for each 100?
I saw somewhere that you get also other random tokens?

I guess investing in waves is at the moment safer than ICOs. The time of ICO flipping with 2X-10X overnights seems quite over, so you must be quite lucky to get a project which will really rock. Waves is a very promising projects and in 2 days from now the new DEX will be released, if I'm right. But do your own research, of course.
October 07, 2017, 06:40:09 PM
 I lease my Waves because I'm a long term holder, so while I wait for the price to climb I lease them to earn a small risk-free return.

There are many sites to lease to, and this may not be the best but I'm leasing the BearWaves: http://www.bearwaves.nl/

Well I am thinking between investing in ico's or investing in waves, since waves seems cool, I recently discovered it, and I believe it can grow lot's.
But as a poor student I wouldn't be able to buy thousands of waves tho.

How many return do you see? for each 100?
I saw somewhere that you get also other random tokens?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
October 07, 2017, 06:03:18 PM
If you're already holding Waves then it's a no brainer to lease them out.  It's ZERO risk as the coin never leaves your wallet, and you can cancel the lease at any time if you need them.  The return is minimal, so I wouldn't purchase Waves purely to lease them.  I lease my Waves because I'm a long term holder, so while I wait for the price to climb I lease them to earn a small risk-free return.

October 07, 2017, 05:49:14 PM
Hello,
Has anyone ever leased coins on some form of platform and had a nice return?
Does it make sense to buy waves or any other token to for the profit from leasing them out?

From how many tokens do you see a bit of profit? Do you need 10, 100,1000 tokens?
I don't find a lot of information about this and I hoped somebody can help me out.
Pages:
Jump to: