Pages:
Author

Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto? - page 3. (Read 2616 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
As we all know that crypto market is wild in behaviour, it is risky to expect bread and butter from it each and every day in the same quantity. I am not disappointing anyone but I want to draw attention towards the need for a backup plan in case there is something wrong with cash inflow from the crypto sector. If a person is confident about his skills then he should take the risk but that too with an adequate backup plan in my opinion.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think this decision really depends on what kind of man you are. If you are making more with crypto than your daily job it's a good decision to leave.
This is not a good idea. Leaving your job will deprive you of your monthly income. You can really use that income to meet your needs and treat the trading in part time. This will enable you to hold your Bitcoin for long time which proves profitable in the end. If you can manage both, you are better off. If you cannot, and you are a sharp guy, you can do well in trading as well but there is a constant uncertainty in the Bitcoin market.

Yeah that's right. Having a stable both enables you to have money to spend to support your lifestyle and avoid spending your btcs and other alts as well which may one day, be able to make you rich. Shirt term or long term, it's always better if you have a primary source of income that's constant
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Congratulations to you. Cryptocurrency is very profitable but it is risky way to earn money so you must not leave your work because btc price is unstable.
Activity: 42
For my opinion, It is not necessary to quit job for me to trade or understand the crypto industry, Why I will quit if can still handle both. It is very important for me to have a regular or permanent income where I always expect money on every 2 times a month, because earnings in crypto is quite seldom. I said quite seldom because the price of crypto is not stable, as we consider the current market, it was very low so there is no earnings on it that is why I will not quit my current job but still maintain it while doing trade in cryptos.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
I think this decision really depends on what kind of man you are. If you are making more with crypto than your daily job it's a good decision to leave.
This is not a good idea. Leaving your job will deprive you of your monthly income. You can really use that income to meet your needs and treat the trading in part time. This will enable you to hold your Bitcoin for long time which proves profitable in the end. If you can manage both, you are better off. If you cannot, and you are a sharp guy, you can do well in trading as well but there is a constant uncertainty in the Bitcoin market.
Merit: 5
Hope you will not regret quiting your full time job since it is hard when in bearish market. But it is your decision and I respect that. For me, I'd rather stay on my stable job and consider crypto as part time. Since, working in crypto is unstable it is risky to leave the office job. I consider my earnings in crypto as bonus and savings while my job salary for my daily needs.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
You can do it if you don't need a fixed income. If you have a family to support then it is not recommended to trade crypto alone for a living because it is fluctuating. If you have the capital though and you are trading for sometime already and you consider yourself a professional trader then you can do it as it will be considered as your job. I know some who quit their job and trade but they have big capital and they didn't decide immediately to quit but consider carefully this option. Besides that, they waited until such time when they are earning more than they earn from their previous job and they have savings for at least six months so that in case the trade is not doing well, they still have some money to sustain them.
Activity: 70
Well that is your pwn decision but for me, i will do for both .
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I think you have done a mistake of quitting your full time job. Being on crypto world is tougher than having a full time job. Because as what you can see today, bitcoin and some coins are crashing it's price, so it is very stressful and risky thinking about of  sacrificing your job and money just to invest on crypto currencies. I hope you are not regretting right now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?

You took a really big risk my friend and hopefully it pays off for you.  I dont think your account can get accepted into many signature campaigns just yet because you still a low level.  Trading seems like a good way to make money but you have to keep in mind that you wont win everytime and there will be instances where you will loose money.  When it comes to mining, i would personally stay away because its not consistent and its not very profitable right now.
Activity: 210
Your decision to quit your job is a very surprising decision.
You dare to sacrifice your work to learn Cryptocurrency.
Yes I know, Cryptocurrency is very promising because it can provide great results if you are good at managing strategy.
If this is your choice on Cryptocurrency, I support you.
Hope you can successfully run Cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 29
you can do it if in a bull market, do you have trading experience? how much capital do you have?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I will keep my job because I will have a fixed income and more secure, trading is speculation and if lucky it will give a profit but if less fortunate it will be a loss
I do agree with you because it is not wise decision to quit on your job.If you can manage your time properly you can handle both trading and keeping your job.Just be practical and realistic.You dont know what probably happen upon trading atleast you have your job still, so you dont have to worry too much where to go.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
I feel you because I do the same but as of now I have current job and even I have a job I do manage well my time in real job and crypto because I know all my hard word will be paid of soon.
If you have the good experience and have faith in you that you can earn more from here then you can leave your job and start trading. Best of luck for the profits.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
I believe in that this is something that only a dumb guy, or a teenager would do, who the heck in this earth will quit it's job for cryptos? Also, if you dont have enough capital, you are gonna earn pennies everyday.

I would never leave full time office job for trading. I would find some free time to combine this two processes  Grin It is around three months passed after you left your job and concentrated on trading, in the most hard times for crypto actually, so I wander how it is going to you, don't you regret or something?

Most of those people do not even care about their jobs, or they just earn $2 per hour or something like that.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I would never leave full time office job for trading. I would find some free time to combine this two processes  Grin It is around three months passed after you left your job and concentrated on trading, in the most hard times for crypto actually, so I wander how it is going to you, don't you regret or something?
Yes that is right that we will never consider it as a good decision to leave our day job for trading crytpo currency, because the income that we can get from trading altcoin or bitcoin is not permanent just like our job, therefore i think that we should manage to do crypto trading along with  the previous experience, he should now start trading altcoin and some other  
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.

If you are really addicted to trading you can trade also when you are at work, by taking 5 minutes off, or when you go to the toilet you can make some buy/sell orders. If you need to make some buy/sell orders many times within a day I think that you can still do it even if you are in working full time you still can dedicate some time or "gather" some time to make some tradings, at the other side it is the whole 48h+ at the weekend that you can still make trading as much as you have time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
It is possible when you gain a lot of experience in trading field then you can take this decision easily but before that learn completely about bitcoin and continue it will parallel to the job and I am sure bitcoin will give you a lot of income so that you will automatically get bored of the office work
Pages:
Jump to: