Pages:
Author

Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto? - page 34. (Read 2616 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 23
January 24, 2018, 12:40:17 AM
I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?

Well i don't change my real job and jump in into crypto's it is enough for me to work at bounty/signature campaign and holding some high valued altcoins and bitcoin. Trading are profitable way but you need to work 24/7 at your time just to monitor the price value of coinsmarketcap if you don't have strategy and fundamental skills you might have a big lose of your fund. Besides, it is more riskier than investment and holding for a long run.
You left your real job dude and working in crypto's so good luck to you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 12:28:20 AM
Good start brother,  very soon I will do this, I am also researching on Bitcoin, Working in a office side by side crypto trade is very hard.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
January 24, 2018, 12:23:57 AM
 Trading cryptocurrencies are a different field but it does not make you a professional, it is the best way if you just manage your time, I can't say that it is not a right decision since I witnessed how can crypto made some people millions. There is a lot of opportunity in trading but if you failed in understanding everything you just might lose everything.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 12:09:20 AM
crypto is very profitable, I have a lot to get to the profits. many people get rich quickly join the community of crypto-kardi only by investing in some crypto like ETH, LTC, DASH etc. and Bounty programs also offer good income. . i suggest you to join.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
January 24, 2018, 12:01:33 AM
Congrats to you, you made the first step from transitioning from mundane and banal work to a never ending, interesting, and always evolving industry. There is always something to learn in crypto and that is what I love about it. No matter how far down the rabbit hole you have gone there is always more to learn, and that excites me to wake up everyday and try learn that knowledge!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 11:44:54 PM
I will follow you soon because i see alot of potential in crypto world. I know alot of people get rich fast by join this cryptocurrency community like just by make investment in some crypto like ETH, LTC, DASH etc. Other than that Bounty program also offer good income and more than amount of monthly salary of employee in my country. So i jumped in right place to change my life.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
January 23, 2018, 10:37:27 PM
I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?
Pages:
Jump to: