Pages:
Author

Topic: Leaving Your Job is The Worst Idea - page 51. (Read 3648 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 08, 2018, 02:13:30 PM
I don't agree with this opinion, though it's quite popular here. It's the same as starting your own business - you'll never know will you succeed or not until you try. And does anyone say that quiting a job for your own startup is the worst idea as well?
And by the way, you never know where you will find yourself in several months of being self-employed in crypto. Personally I've left my job to hunt for bounties, then I started participating in blogs bounties, and now I founded out that I really like blogging: writing scenarios, then shooting and editing my videos. I would never find out this, if it weren't for bounties...
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
June 08, 2018, 02:11:49 PM
100% focus on crypto is bad idea, it will be never better than normal job, because profit is not sure. In every moment you can lose everything so the best option is to treat crypto as a hobby
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
June 08, 2018, 02:11:02 PM
Quitting ones job for crypto might be a good idea and on the other hand it might not be good. I will give !y reasons for the two.
There are some people, most especially in developing countries that get less pay, which in a way might not be enough to cater for their basic needs. If they then feel coming into crypto full time would turn things around for them. It might be better.
On the other hand, if you have a good job and you quit because of crypto, then such person has missed it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 02:04:34 PM
I am giving advice to bounty Cool

Win a lot for bounty the SCAM. It is a challenge for us how to choose a good and paid bounty, it must be calculated very well in order not to waste what we do. with the election being rigorously matured. we can make this as a daily result.

However outside work is also necessary, as this is a side job and there is no future life allowance. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 01:58:37 PM
If the high rank on the forum, and you understand the cryptography, then why not make it the main job, for me, the minus is that there is no communication with people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 01:28:43 PM
My opinion is that it is not necessary to quit your day job and leave job only in the cryptocurrency . At least to leave until you can call yourself this calmly exist only when working with cryptocurrency .
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 01:27:44 PM
Crypto or any other thing you do online to make money is to treated as extra income .  You can't quit your job for this and if you do this for full time income then you are doing big mistake.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
June 08, 2018, 01:26:47 PM
I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?

If you are an experienced trader or a successful investor, then it is possible to leave the traditional work. In other cases, I see no reason to take risks. Constant work is stability. There is no stability anywhere in the crypto. The crypto is a hobby, nothing more, for most people
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 01:24:19 PM
If we have full time traders,then I don't think is bad if a trader can quit his job because he is good and can trade full time for living. Those that say they earn more in crypto than full time job should note that,if they quit their job,they can make double of what they do now.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
June 08, 2018, 01:23:13 PM
if you leave it for cryptocurrency its really the worst idea you willi think about but if you leave it for some online works that pay out a lot more than your salary so its best idea and dont wast your money
Activity: 550
June 08, 2018, 01:22:00 PM
For me i wouldn't leave my job because i make this thing a second job.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 01:20:23 PM
I also think that leaving your job for crypto currency is a bad idea. I think it's important to have a stable, reliable income, besides crypto currency income. Especially if you're just starting to work with crypto currencies and you do not have a big profit yet.
I do not think so. Is not becoming an entrepreneur better than just being an employee? We will have many opportunities to develop, rather than just running in the rat-race. In every decision must have a risk, before deciding to quit the job and focus in cryptocurrency, my advice you should prepare funds for your life needs about 1-2 years into the future. At least you have the preparation because working in cryptocurrency there is no fixed time benchmark for the payday. We must also create other business opportunities to earn passive income.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 01:17:05 PM
If you decide to change the main work on the scope of the cryptocurrency, then accumulate first the funds that will be enough for the next half year of your life. Otherwise, you risk being left without pants.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
June 08, 2018, 01:11:25 PM
No one in their right mind will resign from their full-time job to concentrate on crypto. If someone offers me a job in crypto which pays two times my current salary, I will still reject it. I will only consider it if the person could guarantee me at least 3 years of employment.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
June 08, 2018, 01:08:35 PM
This is hard but not impossible, of course i agree that leaving job and making crypto your main income is one of the worst ideas but there are some people in this world who are just taking money from this market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
June 08, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

When I'm new in crypto i was think to leave my job also and planning to focus in boitny csmpaign and trading but as time goes by and slowly  experiencing how crypto msrket become risky and more volstile thsn any other stocks trading. i change my mind i still focus in my work andake bounty campaign an extra income
Right. While the crypto has not mature as a separate self-sufficient industry, it's risky to give it all its time. Of course, if there is no other source of income. But the fact that it can turn out to be a gold mine attracts and can not be abandoned.
Activity: 147
June 08, 2018, 01:04:05 PM
Losing money in trading, or finding scam projects by bounty hunters, I think that's a job risk, and I'm sure those who have not left this job because they know the potential of the world of cryptocurancy in the future, and they already have savings for anticipate such a bad event.
For beginners it is difficult, but this can be a side job, so you do not expect too much for crypto.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Less troubles
June 08, 2018, 01:03:34 PM
Quitting your job for crypto is very bad, not a good idea.
why will someone think of that in the first place.
keep your job and deal with crypto as a secondary option
with the look of thing now it not a good idea at all
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
June 08, 2018, 12:56:35 PM
I ever heard that people choose to quit their job for doing some crypto job. Whether it is trading, mining, or bounty. But I think that's the worst idea. Maybe they think that kind job like that can earn many profit but they doesn't looking at the risk and keep do it. Look at the market, they stay red and it will hard to get profit from investing or trading. GPU price is more expensive as well as a lot of capital to be spent when starting mining. Also Bounty Hunter has bad condition right now with too many SCAM ICO which caused some of them just wasted their time and doesn't earn anything.

How they can earn money for daily need if only depends on the crypto?
When I'm new in crypto i was think to leave my job also and planning to focus in boitny csmpaign and trading but as time goes by and slowly  experiencing how crypto msrket become risky and more volstile thsn any other stocks trading. i change my mind i still focus in my work andake bounty campaign an extra income
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 12:54:33 PM
Quitting ones job is not the best decision. A lot of time and effort is required if you intend to depend solely on bounty hunting.There are exacting  jobs in some countries  that pay minimally such jobs can be left to concentrate on crypto. If you want to depend on crypto with maximum inputs you can pay your bills.  
Pages:
Jump to: