Pages:
Author

Topic: Ledger Wallet Products - Advantages and Disadvantages + Promo Code "OREL3" - page 2. (Read 6695 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
i think i will buy now Ledger Blue Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Anyone get the ledger blue yet? It looks nice I must say but personally, I wouldn't see a use for something so expensive when you could just go ahead and buy the cheaper option without an issue. Highly doubt the differences are that insane (minus the fucking tablet part) It does end up achieving the same sort of task in the end-game.

I would guess they should be marketing this to customers that own large business and would benefit in a way to have something this big so they don't lose it, misplace it as easily and so on. Plus the security coming from this should be on par with the rest of the Ledger stuff here.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
i got a nano s this week. i like it. it's a little fiddly, not built all that great and needing a computer to operate it is kind of pain in the ass but it's preferable to a badly created paper wallet. i might sell it on and wait for something a little slicker and not dependent on other devices. i like the look of the ledger blue alot but it's big bucks.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Ledger Wallet Products - Advantages and Disadvantages + Promo Code "OREL3"
Ledger offers a wide variety of hard wallets in order to meet users’ distinct needs. Ledger wallets come in big and small formats, with and without screen. They seem to be a very dedicated team and offer good quality products at very low prices compared to the competition.
~ ~ ~ Use Promo Code "OREL3" on Checkout page for Discount ~ ~ ~

Ledger HW.1
Ledger HW.1 - is a low-cost Bitcoin hardware wallet on a small smartcard device.
Costs:€15
Advantages:
  • Small
  • Cheap
Disadvantages:
  • No screen
  • Not open source.
Ledger Nano
Very similar to Ledger HW.1 but slightly larger, the size of a standart usb stick. In fact, the both are identical in terms of functionality, but the Nano comes integrated into a steel case.
Ledger Nano S
Ledger Nano S is a Bitcoin, Ethereum and Altcoins hardware wallet, based on robust safety features for storing cryptographic assets and securing digital payments. It connects to any computer (USB) and embeds a secure OLED display to double-check and confirm each transaction with a single tap on its side buttons.
Costs:€58
Advantages:
  • Multicurrency
  • OLED small screen
  • Size
Disadvantages:
  • Price
Ledger Blue
The Ledger Blue is the latest generation product from Ledger, result of more than two years of research and development. It boasts multi application execution, and packs enterprise-level crypto-capabilities into a lightweight handheld device designed and crafted in France. It is architected around a Secure Element, featuring a touchscreen and USB & Bluetooth* connectivity.
Costs:€229
Advantages:
  • Multicurrency support
  • Flexible – runs other apps on top of the firmware
  • Bluetooth connectivity
  • Touchscreen
  • Led color screen
Disadvantages:
  • Size – largest ledger product
  • Price

Pages:
Jump to: