Pages:
Author

Topic: [Lee financial product]-1% promised monthly interest and floating income[closed] - page 2. (Read 4354 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Language barriers are a pain in tha ass.....

I totally see where your comming from Klondike, my first purchase of miners came with the worst levels of paranoia. since then im invested to the hilt in machines being hosted in china with easy to mine. ( And im totally ripe for the long con and aware of it. So im no guarantee but just commenting on my experience ) however all i can say is in all my dealings with Leegroup have been above board and when compensation has been warrented it has been given etc.

Yes some form of holding bank / partial eskrow is always a benefit but its very hard to set up id imagine on a small scale and would certainly cut into the RoI

I guess only time can tell but im confident.

Billy
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
2.5BTC invested. Would invest more if there was a more fixed form of insurance/assurance for the fund, as even 50BTC of investor funds could become tempting to dissapear in exchange for the loss of a <1yr old forum account.

not sure how to do that though, without effectively removing those bitcoins from the arbitragable balance. maybe some partial escrow holding of a 50% float or similar?

Add your transaction to the list,.

We still need evaluate the risk of our fund, i donot want to promise something beyond my ability. we raise this fund also to make profit for ourselves, not donate our money to people Smiley
that is why i set 1% as fixed interest and 20% float profit.
All in all, we want to proceed win-win deal
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
2.5BTC invested. Would invest more if there was a more fixed form of insurance/assurance for the fund, as even 50BTC of investor funds could become tempting to dissapear in exchange for the loss of a <1yr old forum account.

not sure how to do that though, without effectively removing those bitcoins from the arbitragable balance. maybe some partial escrow holding of a 50% float or similar?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

As with all our previous dealings ive found you to be a fair and honest in all matters.
Thanks for including me in this one! I look forward to my RoI  Grin

Billy
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
legendary