Pages:
Author

Topic: Legalizing Bitcoin - page 26. (Read 5704 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
October 29, 2017, 03:28:48 AM
We all know that bitcoin has positive effect on the economy of each country and people just need to know the proper way of using it and investing on it. Government should legalize bitcoin and not ban it in their country since it provides opportunity to the people who are jobless or already have a job but needs more in their financial needs. I also believe that bitcoin is one way to reduce poverty and increase the employment rate, even if it is not an official employment. People also learn to invest the proper way if they joined and referred their investment on bitcoin.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
October 29, 2017, 03:05:18 AM
Making bitcoin addresses traceable can be the solution, Imagine that there's a wallet provider, in which you have to verify your ID to get a bitcoin wallet.
then you can use this wallet to send bitcoin to other people who have wallet from same wallet provider. the price may be a problem in this case.

Supporting that when you have a traceable wallet identity, you can verify who and who is using bitcoin, incase anything happens, you can go to the company to get all the wallet and trace it to a user either through phone contacts, drivers licenses(especially where they were used for initial registration).

Moreso, regulations will help the economy because it should involve taxing and generating of money etc but the point is even money generated from fiat at the moment has not been judiciously used for the ultimate benefit of the masses.
So, what would be the need for regulations?
Activity: 443
Merit: 110
October 29, 2017, 02:59:30 AM
,as much as i am concerned, maybe the government are just being protective by thw citizens and for them also to be aware just because of this too many schemes that could lead also to corruption. Or maybe they not into it because they see it as their rivals in terms of implementing their own rules and regulations about currencies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 29, 2017, 02:58:35 AM
So in the most countries, bitcoin is neither declared legal or illegal. In some it is declared illegal and some are actually allowing it and also promoting their own alts.

So what would a government needs to do to regulate bitcoin in the country?

They needs more than a law that is equally beneficial to both side to government and bitcoiners..
Regulation is needed to stop bitcoin scamming and abusing it then use it in illegal things..

And how can a government actually benefit from legalizing bitcoin in the country? How can it actually support the economic system of the country. 

Legalizing bitcoin will give the government more benefits than harm.. Taxation and monitoring bad elements to tracing them when they are unguarded for they thought legality will shoulder they’re anonymity..
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 11:47:34 PM
It is legal once the government put tax on it. Or when it is still unnoticed. So one shall not let anyone know about bitcoin and keep it on yourself.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 11:02:11 PM
That is why bitcoin is not use in most of the country because of the reason that government cannot have anything in every transaction, and so with the economy, it may cause to lower the economy of one country because people will not going to use anymore a paper money but virtual. And some got the idea of bitcoin as a form of transactions for crime which may cause so bad to one country.
Activity: 122
Merit: 14
October 28, 2017, 10:36:10 PM
In many countries doesnt say propaly that bitcoin is legal or illegal it means they can do transaction with bitcoin without any barrier .many of government now start to finished the unnecessary barriers for bitcoin .
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
|| Web developer ||
October 28, 2017, 10:31:04 PM
Making bitcoin addresses traceable can be the solution, Imagine that there's a wallet provider, in which you have to verify your ID to get a bitcoin wallet.
then you can use this wallet to send bitcoin to other people who have wallet from same wallet provider. the price may be a problem in this case.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
October 28, 2017, 10:20:50 PM
So in the most countries, bitcoin is neither declared legal or illegal. In some it is declared illegal and some are actually allowing it and also promoting their own alts.
So what would a government needs to do to regulate bitcoin in the country? And how can a government actually benefit from legalizing bitcoin in the country? How can it actually support the economic system of the country. 

most countries these days are now legalizing bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin can add innovation to the current state of the country and it will greatly improve the economy by using it as an alternative medium other than fiat money but i dont actually like the idea of government controlling the  bitcoin because it might lead to corruption just like what happened to fiat money. so i guess it is just better for bitcoin to stay decentralized online.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 10:03:39 PM
So what would a government needs to do to regulate bitcoin in the country? And how can a government actually benefit from legalizing bitcoin in the country? How can it actually support the economic system of the country. 

Well, in countries like Japan where the interest rates are negative having some overseas investment is always good and bitcoin essentially facilitates that. But previously if i remember correctly, it was taxed wrongfully and now that they've removed that.

You're right, in most countries bitcoin is just sort of a neutral figure.

It doesn't really have anything to do with the central bank, since it is completely independent anyways.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
October 28, 2017, 10:00:32 PM
I do not know if government will regulates bitcoin, for now theres no law in digital currency that is why this is open for all people but there are some country already banned bitcoin because they only know this is a scam and make ruin their economy anfd they do not see the good benefits of bitcoin.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 09:51:10 PM
Do we really want the governments to regulate bitcoin though? I thought the point of bitcoin was that it was money for the people, decentralized, and that no one had control over it.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 09:47:33 PM

The government should be  regulated bitcoin in order to have a benefits in terms of tax and to legalized all transaction in accordance of law.Bitcoin helps  a lot in terms of development in technology  it can give an unemployed person to have an earning ,if the government will accommodate and legalize  bitcoin more & more people will benefited and & the economy of our country will continue rising .
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 07:49:05 PM
Legalizing bitcoin would be a very long process for common country, mainly because of law, legislation, banks and people. Every part of that should cooperate due to have new payment standart. For sure in European Union the country will probably need to ask the European Parliament for premission.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
October 28, 2017, 07:16:28 PM
I know legalizing bitcoin is the next step to be make by other countries as to support crypto. But facing the problem in terms of regulation  is take a long process to come-up a proper resolution and policy, since bitcoin is being decentralized. Having its anonymity can make the government into a big challenge for them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 28, 2017, 06:43:42 PM
there are allways some ppl in government who want to get free money from us to their wallets, is this possible to make bitcoin transactions fully anonimus? becouse i'm pretty sure that russian politics are too greedy to not to stole some cryptocurrency for no real reason

i think rusia country is ready regulate bitcoin same with japan
so if youre from rusia, use bitcoin without problem and safe
Activity: 260
Merit: 104
October 28, 2017, 05:14:49 PM
I think until something is declared illegal it is legal. That's how the law works. People need to understand the difference between being legal and being a legal currency, a legal currency will mean that it has to be accepted within the country by law.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
October 28, 2017, 05:06:30 PM

Regulating bitcoin in a country? That's possible if they are going to focus or if they will have a body or agency in their government to look into bitcoin focusing to transactions and everything about crypto.

And the benefits a country that it may get from bitcoin is having a good another source of income through taxation from the transactions and other crypto businesses.

A country that supports crypto will be showing interest to it's citizen and there will be no restriction except using it into illegal things. Look on how Japan accepted bitcoin, their gov't is supportive and the price did surge.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 04:48:49 PM
there are allways some ppl in government who want to get free money from us to their wallets, is this possible to make bitcoin transactions fully anonimus? becouse i'm pretty sure that russian politics are too greedy to not to stole some cryptocurrency for no real reason
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
October 28, 2017, 04:42:46 PM
I dont think so that in any government has banned bitcoins yet but there are some countries 's governments who support bitcoins and has legalised them and its prime example is Japan.Even China hadn't banned bitcoins but had banned few bitcoins exchanges.Well how government would be benefitted from bitcoins is i think is only from putting tax on bitcoins trading.
Pages:
Jump to: