Pages:
Author

Topic: Legalizing Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1840 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
February 27, 2018, 06:24:00 PM
do you think there are chances that bitcoin will be legalized in Russia?

Yes theres still a chance for Russia. I have read an article last week about Russian finance ministry discussing about legalizing the trades and investment of cryptocurrency and its limitations ( It wasnt stated there what kind of limitations would it be.) i guess theyre still voting for the bill to formally legalize Bitcoin in Russia.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 05:50:12 PM
do you think there are chances that bitcoin will be legalized in Russia?
Activity: 28
February 24, 2018, 10:21:19 PM
Do you think governments are afraid legalizing bitcoin because it's difficult regulating its use, circulation, determining individual's worth, earnings and may lead to tax evasion?

Bitcoin is perfectly legal. If it wasn't there would be a lot of incarcerated people.

Let's hope it's never made illegal.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 09:22:45 PM
Do you think governments are afraid legalizing bitcoin because it's difficult regulating its use, circulation, determining individual's worth, earnings and may lead to tax evasion?
I think for countries that have not legalized bitcoin, it is because the government is still considering many risks that will be experienced by the state, such as those used for the transaction of illicit goods, and firearms.
or the use of bitcoin for negative things, such as gambling.
and many other things, why the government still forbids it.
Activity: 14
February 21, 2018, 05:40:49 AM
Gov't are still working on how they can get there piece in an easy way just like the physical money.  Cheesy talking about corruption.  Grin
Activity: 63
February 20, 2018, 07:13:46 AM
Of course that every governments are worried that Bitcoin gonna be legalized. After that they will not have control over it  .. just like now.
Activity: 185
February 20, 2018, 04:49:44 AM
Some of them are definitelyaraid of this since the BTC still remins banned in many countries.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 03:22:28 AM
China is one of the countries that contribute much to bitcoin development in addition to the largest bitcoin mining site and also the country that supplies the world's cheapest bitcoin, but the Chinese state limits its citizens using bitcoin
Activity: 11
February 19, 2018, 05:58:50 PM
I'm new to bitcoin but it's still plain to see that the government will eventually have no bearing over it. In fact, they never did, just think of all the things people can get their hands on. It's the governments job to regulate and bitcoin practically regulates itself. If said gov't had a lick of sense, they'd embrace the bitcoin revolution.
governments must update themselves and decide if they will regulate the use or not of bitcoin
Activity: 25
February 15, 2018, 05:30:34 AM

yes exactly.
The countries of the world are so threatened by bitcoin just because they cannot print it out of thin air through inflation. Ridiculous really!
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
February 15, 2018, 03:00:14 AM
Yeah obviously every government afraid to legalized bitcoin because of regulated its uses.
No, they are not afraid of legalizing bitcoin because of it's regulated use. They are afraid as
- it doesn't require information when transacting
- its irreversible
- it can be use to support illegal activities which is this is the main concern of governments why they are really afraid of it
- its a big threat to the bankers
Activity: 20
February 15, 2018, 02:01:37 AM
Yeah obviously every government afraid to legalized bitcoin because of regulated its uses.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
February 15, 2018, 01:03:56 AM
ligalizing will definitely result to task ivasion.funny enough but for me i don't think they should even look into it,government should be government and bitcoin should be bitcoin.don't nobody looking at each one,i'lll be cool with it that way 
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
February 14, 2018, 05:27:08 PM
Yes, I agree that it is hard for the government to legalise  cryprocurrency since its naturality is not advisable to give a fix amount of price for the tax. But I think this hardness can be solve by giving their fully attention to every exchange wallet. If the government can have a control over it then hardness will be solve. While an exchange will the one that take a control to the crypt hodlers, investors and traders. By this there will be a fair and smooth management.
I would say that most of the exchanges are under by the government and they implements a rules/law to it to every single person who did exchange any crypto currency to a fiat currency. Most of the government are planning on taking taxes to everyone who did use any exchanges that under them.
Activity: 161
February 14, 2018, 01:43:44 PM
Yes, I agree that it is hard for the government to legalise  cryprocurrency since its naturality is not advisable to give a fix amount of price for the tax. But I think this hardness can be solve by giving their fully attention to every exchange wallet. If the government can have a control over it then hardness will be solve. While an exchange will the one that take a control to the crypt hodlers, investors and traders. By this there will be a fair and smooth management.
Activity: 14
February 14, 2018, 08:23:31 AM
Bitcoin can break financial system
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
February 13, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

Probably, because bitcoin and virtual currency are hard to control. Bitcoin exchange rate up and down purely following the market mechanism. The government can not control the exchange rate. The government does not like something that can not be arranged.
I think so. Goverment try to understand how to stop Bitcoin  Cool
In all aspect and as the song was written that it is really honesty is such a lonely work, of course if you have the chance to avoid paying your tax I know that we will all gonna avoid it as we want to see our hard earned money to just put in our bank account and not in other people's bank account. It is really hard to pay the right taxes as well as the to be an honest person.
Activity: 9
February 12, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

Probably, because bitcoin and virtual currency are hard to control. Bitcoin exchange rate up and down purely following the market mechanism. The government can not control the exchange rate. The government does not like something that can not be arranged.
I think so. Goverment try to understand how to stop Bitcoin  Cool
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 01:07:55 PM

Activity: 35
February 11, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
Absolutely yes. But we cam see some positive movements

http://www.bitlex.win/2018/02/us-arizona-senate-passes-bill-to-allow.html

It's not much, but it counts.
Pages:
Jump to: