Pages:
Author

Topic: LEGENDARY FREE TENNIS AND NBA PICKS/BETS#1✔(W7543/L1457) TELEGRAM GROUP ACTIVE!! - page 11. (Read 77746 times)

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Here's a vouch for Jocaa and his VIP Picks.
I am a client of Jocaa and made some sweet profit off his picks. Really a great tipster and knows what he's doing.  Cheesy

Thank you sir,enjoy the predictions Smiley

VIP GROUP +2560 UNITS  , FREE NBA PREDICTIONS

JOIN THE BIGGEST NFL SURVIVOR POOL NOW ON NITROGENSPORTS!!!

Stats:
FREE PICKS: 0/2
VIP PICKS : 8/10

FOR VIP PICKS CONTACT ME ON TELEGRAM @Jocaaa
FOLLOW MY FREE PICKS ON TELEGRAM NOW,JOIN THE GROUP AND GET EVERYDAY NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT MY OWN FREE PICKS! BE THE FIRST ONE TO GET THEM ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Hello Joca97,

I'm following your telegram channel for some time and your picks are rather good. But I can't find any long-term statistics available. Do you have such? For example, YTD or a Year long stakes, etc.? Both for your free picks and the VIP group?

Thank you

Hello sir,

Thanks for following my telegram channel.Statistics for VIP picks is always available in post,but i dont have a spreadsheet.
Also for long stakes and those stuff,you can see how many units we have been in plus in the thread.Free picks stats are in the subjects and are update every 2-3 months.VIP picks stats are daily updated,but we dont have total number like the free picks,also free picks and vip picks stats after everyday you can see here in the thread.

VIP GROUP +2480 UNITS  , FREE TENNIS PREDICTIONS

JOIN THE BIGGEST NFL SURVIVOR POOL NOW ON NITROGENSPORTS!!!

Stats:
FREE PICKS: 2/2
VIP PICKS : 4/6

FOR VIP PICKS CONTACT ME ON TELEGRAM @Jocaaa
FOLLOW MY FREE PICKS ON TELEGRAM NOW,JOIN THE GROUP AND GET EVERYDAY NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT MY OWN FREE PICKS! BE THE FIRST ONE TO GET THEM ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Hello Joca97,

I'm following your telegram channel for some time and your picks are rather good. But I can't find any long-term statistics available. Do you have such? For example, YTD or a Year long stakes, etc.? Both for your free picks and the VIP group?

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: