Pages:
Author

Topic: LEGENDARY FREE TENNIS AND NBA PICKS/BETS#1✔(W7543/L1457) TELEGRAM GROUP ACTIVE!! - page 2. (Read 77707 times)

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%

VIP GROUP PROFIT +4500 Units, JOIN MY CHANNEL FOR DAILY FREE PREDICTIONS

Stats:
FREE PICKS: 2/2
VIP PICKS: 6/6( VIP PICKS PROFIT +4500 UNITS)

FOLLOW MY FREE PICKS ON TELEGRAM NOW,JOIN THE GROUP AND GET EVERYDAY NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT MY OWN FREE PICKS! BE THE FIRST ONE TO GET THEM ! Smiley
legendary
Cashback 15%
Hey OP, whats your current % of winrate? it seems you're performing very well, im beginner and probably i would take action into it as well. Keep it up! Smiley
Info matches are over 90% wins
Vip picks are 75% wins
Free picks are also doing an amazing job

You can contact me on telegram if you are intrested in buying: @Jocaaa
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hey OP, whats your current % of winrate? it seems you're performing very well, im beginner and probably i would take action into it as well. Keep it up! Smiley
legendary
Cashback 15%
Info matches promo:
1 info match 50$
5 info matches 200$
10 info matches + 25 VIP picks 400$
20 info matches + 50 VIP picks 750$

90% win chance:

Grab this amazing promo:🤩

@Jocaaa
legendary
Cashback 15%
I really love the results of your bets because your winning stats is almost 85% and not all the bettors can get this high winning percentage.

I hope that you will continue to provide a daily update so I can also join your winning journey. I am not into football and tennis but I really like to
gamble in basketball especially the NBA games, I am hoping that I can get a better result upon joining your betting picks.

Thank you sir,you can join my paid predictions as well,that are blowing up currently with profit

You can join my telegram channel for daily predictions
Activity: 307
Merit: 1
I really love the results of your bets because your winning stats is almost 85% and not all the bettors can get this high winning percentage.

I hope that you will continue to provide a daily update so I can also join your winning journey. I am not into football and tennis but I really like to
gamble in basketball especially the NBA games, I am hoping that I can get a better result upon joining your betting picks.
legendary
Cashback 15%
Pages:
Jump to: