Pages:
Author

Topic: LEGENDARY FREE TENNIS AND NBA PICKS/BETS#1✔(W7543/L1457) TELEGRAM GROUP ACTIVE!! - page 58. (Read 77746 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Introduced NBA and Hockey Events in Toptips, maybe someone could find it useful to use with Joca's tips.
There's a Free-Coupon campaign running where you can win the jackpot of 0.10BTC without risking anything (just build a coupon and win!)

www.toptips.io
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
2 out of 3 already won and third is also going very good as Federer done very good com back from 4-0 to 6-6 we can say old is gold hope this also works for you and give 100% good luck to all winners
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
dang you seem to have a really nice win loss ratio, I will start following your picks this week and decide if I would like to purchase the vip picks. I didn't see on the first page, how much is it to get the vip picks? thanks

vip picks are:
0.007 daily
0.04 weekly
0.14 monthly
Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
dang you seem to have a really nice win loss ratio, I will start following your picks this week and decide if I would like to purchase the vip picks. I didn't see on the first page, how much is it to get the vip picks? thanks
Pages:
Jump to: