Pages:
Author

Topic: LEGENDARY FREE TENNIS AND NBA PICKS/BETS#1✔(W7543/L1457) TELEGRAM GROUP ACTIVE!! - page 65. (Read 77746 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Well I got my parlay thanks to your tips. The 5 games I took all won and I also put a parlay on the womens tennis and won that as well so it's been a good day for me betting on the Olympics.
8/10 matches have been won
This was superb start
Too bad about other 2
wow 8/10 really amazing free tips from you mate, big earnings for those who followed and combined some of your tips
like vella85 did congrats to both of you guys.

Thanks mate and yes that was a great result and it was good for me too. I've also put today's free tips on so hopefully they win for us all just like the other day. I might also put them in a parlay to add some more value.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Well I got my parlay thanks to your tips. The 5 games I took all won and I also put a parlay on the womens tennis and won that as well so it's been a good day for me betting on the Olympics.
This was superb start
Too bad about other 2
wow 8/10 really amazing free tips from you mate, big earnings for those who followed and combined some of your tips
like vella85 did congrats to both of you guys.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
This was superb start
Too bad about other 2
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
Seems great. I'm waiting for your next picks. I'll start betting with 0.03 and let everyone know how it ends up. Smiley
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am sorry, but I am going to pass on your tennis picks this time.  I lost some BTC on your last picks when I was questioning some of them.  I am almost agreeing with all you have called here, but some of them make me wonder, they will be to close to call.  In the mean time, could you please post your current win/loss total stats?  I want to see where you stand up from when you first posted your thread.  Thank you in advance.
I have just put bets on your latest tennis picks so lets hope your winning streak continues. I put 5 of your tips in a parlay and i also did single bets just to be safe. I also picked a few womens tennis games and went with another parlay.

Good luck!
I am interested in betting on Tennis using your tips but would like to know how much you bet on each game you place? And what is your suggested bankroll to start off with?
i bet 1 unit per game per single match,0.01 btc per match
also try nitrogen they have good odds Smiley

Okay thanks and right now for me I've been betting on Bet365 and haven't used BTC to bet with before. I did sign up to Sportsbet.io but haven't used them yet. Thanks for that betting site Nitrogen, I'll take a look at it as I do want to start using BTC to bet with.
legendary
I am interested in betting on Tennis using your tips but would like to know how much you bet on each game you place? And what is your suggested bankroll to start off with?
i bet 1 unit per game per single match,0.01 btc per match
also try nitrogen they have good odds Smiley
legendary
VIP Win thanks Joca
we are on a hot streak in the last days,vip group doing awesome things Smiley

It seems that you have a good overall performance. I'm not used to bet in tennis matches but from now on I will be following this thread and pick some tips!
well football and tennis bets are really good,you can also try the vip group it has exclusive odds and it is free Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
It seems that you have a good overall performance. I'm not used to bet in tennis matches but from now on I will be following this thread and pick some tips!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
legendary
2/3 were wins

2 matches were pushed because of retaired matches
Pages:
Jump to: