Pages:
Author

Topic: [LEGENDSTER] Buying / Selling BTC [Skrill/PayPal/Neteller] *Better than Virwox* - page 2. (Read 4053 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Legendster sold me a Amazon.in giftcard for 0.224 BTC.  I sent payment in BTC direct to him and he turned around the Giftcard in less than 30 minutes. Great to deal with. Thanks
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
User Petermat79 bought 1 BTC from me.
User devthedev acted as the escrow for this deal.

Thank you both, kindly use this post as a reference for updating my trust score.
Reference link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10423079
www.V.systems
Sold him 0.15BTC using IMPS transfer! I went first and Legendster paid me instantly after getting the bitcoin. He guided me throughout the process and helped a lot. Thank you.

Thanks for the trade.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Sold him 0.15BTC using IMPS transfer! I went first and Legendster paid me instantly after getting the bitcoin. He guided me throughout the process and helped a lot. Thank you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Sold him 0.05 BTC and purchased Amazon gift voucher. I went first he sent me my voucher instantly
www.V.systems
BUYING rate at : (Preev) x 0.94 excluding Skrill Charges

Maximum 0.5 BTC per purchase (negotiable under special circumstances)

SELLING rate at : (Preev) x 1.096 excluding Skrill Charges

Maximum 0.5 BTC per purchase (negotiable under special circumstances)

Process through escrow :

When I buy from you :
You send BTC to escrow holder first.

I send money to your skrill,

We mutually ask the escrow to release the BTC upon confirmation that you received the funds.

When you buy from me :
I send BTC to escrow holder first.

You send money to my skrill, you wait for me to withdraw the money to my bank ~ usually 8 - 10 days.

After I receive the money in my bank, we mutually ask the escrow to release the BTC upon confirmation that you received the funds.

Process to deal directly :

When I'm buying :
You'll send the BTC first, as soon as I have 3 confirmations I'll send the Skrill amount

Unless you are someone as reputed as Danny or John, in that case I might as well send the payment first in good faith.

Special rates for Okpay payments. PM me for details.

SteamTrades
SERVICE UNAVAILABLE DURING WEEKENDS

~
Logan

In addition to this thread being a proto rep thread, I have a dedicated rep thread here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/legendsters-rep-thread-of-bitcointalk-955343
Pages:
Jump to: