Pages:
Author

Topic: legendster Unfair Neg trust given based on a having a bad day and disliking me - page 2. (Read 586 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I have staked a 10%/day coins and I profited off it for 2 years. It wasn't a scam.

Gotcha. If you made a profit from a scam then it's not a scam. If you were one of Madoff's first clients and made a profit then he wasn't a scammer. Everyone agreed from the beginning etc.

Just GTFO.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
A high pos coin doesn't make it a scam. Everyone is aware that you gain 10% token each day. Like i said if you gain double tokens overnight that doesn't make it worth double. The investment box is a game.
I am not sure of pump and dump groups I don';t see how that has anything to do wit hthe exchange taht is external. If everyone agrees on something from the begining how can it be a scam? They do not garnatee you any returns unlike ponzi which claim the world to you.

I have staked a 10%/day coins and I profited off it for 2 years. It wasn't a scam.

1 of you are wearing a signature for chipmixer which is.... lets be honesst here. Most users who use chipmixer are not doing "savory" things. Alot of it ios from the black market and other sources. Though personally I see the point of a mixer I am merely providing a counter argument.

1 of you is wearing a gambling signature. In some countries it is even outlawed it can also be said it is another way to strip idiots of their money. So yeah perspective.

I can't see this getting better for me.

Basically do not reply when you see mods in the page. Ive always done that to stay away. Guess it didn't help.

Legenster was in the Yobit campaign with me and asked a question. I answered him and he decided to act like such a child. They should be stripped of their dt position just based on the fact that they are abusive.
I deeply hope his/her abusive behaviour is not thrown around in home life.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

Yobit being a Ponzi is a matter of perception. Ponzi scams offer you "guaranteed returns" Yobit releases coins that act rather like a game or gambling. You are made aware of how everything works unlike in a ponzi which you are lied to about. That "10% per day" was 10% tokens per day, not fiat value. Just because you have 10% more coins doesn't mean you have now gained 10 profit. It could also be argued that users wearing mixer signatures are also supporting something that could be considered criminal. I have never had issues with yobit. I know some people have but we don't know their exact circumstances and all exchanges have bad things written about them. Even a very good exchange will have someone that doesn't like something or another.
Do you know how a PUMP & DUMP group make money? Dumping the coin on the noobs face. Don't you think it’s kind of scam strategy too? I don't know what would be your perspective here but I can't even see any difference between such a PUMP & DUMP group and YOBIT. They both are same, they both have the same goal & strategy; scamming money of the noob crypto investor by making them fool.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
You can pretty much tell the user's attitude just by the negative trust they left me.

Yobit being a Ponzi is a matter of perception.  Ponzi scams offer you "guaranteed returns"

1) I try not to read people's mind cause I am bad at it.  I still want to understand how you drew a conclusion from what you perceive their attitude to be.

2) Ponzis offer unsustainable returns.  10% a day is unsustainable - even the forum's greatest treasurer of all time lost all the money he handled.   Were you unaware it was a ponzi, or did you just not care?

Anyway, you should find out why you got the negative trust and try to fix it, rather just lashing out blindly.  
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Yobit being a Ponzi is a matter of perception. Ponzi scams offer you "guaranteed returns" Yobit releases coins that act rather like a game or gambling. You are made aware of how everything works unlike in a ponzi which you are lied to about. That "10% per day" was 10% tokens per day, not fiat value. Just because you have 10% more coins doesn't mean you have now gained 10 profit. It could also be argued that users wearing mixer signatures are also supporting something that could be considered criminal. I have never had issues with yobit. I know some people have but we don't know their exact circumstances and all exchanges have bad things written about them. Even a very good exchange will have someone that doesn't like something or another.

You're not helping your case here. You promoted a scam. If you didn't know it's a scam then I'd say you're just an idiot. But it sounds like you knew it's a scam and just made up some cockamamie theory to justify making money off it. Not cool.
This is why trying to rank up here is pointless. Opening topics and things will only get you noticed until someone doesn't like you and then for some reason they are totally ok with ruining someone's account.

So don't try to rank up - I never did.  I'll leave that scumbag negative trust if you can prove he left it because he was having a bad day - that's not right.

But since you are drawing attention to yourself - did you promote a ponzi like suchmoon's trust claims?

I'm not sure how I can prove it? You can pretty much tell the user's attitude just by the negative trust they left me. Even if I did attack them why give negative trust? I'm still not sure why such a disrespectful person become a DT member. The user is abusive.

Giving him negative trust isn't going to get rid of mine though but thank you.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
This is why trying to rank up here is pointless. Opening topics and things will only get you noticed until someone doesn't like you and then for some reason they are totally ok with ruining someone's account.

So don't try to rank up - I never did.  I'll leave that scumbag negative trust if you can prove he left it because he was having a bad day - that's not right.

But since you are drawing attention to yourself - did you promote a ponzi like suchmoon's trust claims?
I don't understand why some people insist on being so nasty. It doesn't even take much to be nice to people. The world needs more love. I personally ould never give negative trust unless it is a scammer but i guess I am one of the few people with empathy and a heart.

Have you tried to reach him with other channel? I guess he is active in telegram; IIRC, I have seen him in the Indian Bitcointalk Community in telegram. That was long ago though.
I believe that this feedback isn’t a valid one. If you can reach him, he will remove it as this is not the correct use od the system.

How do you know he will remove it?

legendster

On 2019-06-30 This user legendster gave me the following negative trust based on the fact that they dislike me.

"Unwarranted personal attack after sending me a lecture of what he wants me to do. Fuck this guy. A lunatic."

I merely PM him about the Yobit campaign saying we should keep it clean to try to make it last longer. I am not sure what "personal attack is" This user is not very mature and I am unsure why they are a dt member, to begin with. It seems you can receive negative trust simply because someone doesn't like you. I don't see what any of this has to do with trust.

"Fuck this guy. A lunatic" Swearing insults and name-calling. Very mature.

The user also blocked me right away after having their fit. It was totally uncalled for and unneeded. Simply blocking me would have been better. Now I cannot be in the signature campaign I am currently in because someone threw their toys instead of being a mature adult about things. I was afraid this might happened but I didn't think this person would be given a dt status. It seems we are at the mercy of tantrums thrown by children.

Now I guess nothing can be done since only they can remove the negative trust which is also ridiculous. If they have a bad day they can just give you negative trust. I'm not sure why it is ok for dt members to abuse others and call them names. I can't even talk to this person since they blocked me.

This is the neutral feedback I left. I didn't think petty revenge by giving them negative trust back was worth it.

"This user is verbally abusive, negative & awful. The reference this user has used for the neg trust they have given me is in my favour & makes them look silly. I was nothing but polite to this user. I am fascinated as to why this user is so angry. Claims I personally attacked them then proceeds to insult and swear at me. I'm still unsure what the actual problem is. The user had a question and I answered them it's that simple. Now they upset, like do you want a teddy bear? Also claims not to have time for me yet proceeds to try to encourage drama. Noone has time for this."

Overall I actually don't understand why this is happening. A simple disagreement can lead to negative trust? It seems there are no consequences for doing this. It takes quite a nasty person to do this to a hero account.

I just want this removed so I can be on my way. I don't want more drama or anything.  It would be the easiest way to deal with it.

Legendster runs a yobit campaign? Or why pm him about it?

Or did I misunderstand what you're saying?

You told him to keep it clean and he tagged you red?

Yes exactly.

I just want this removed so I can be on my way. I don't want more drama or anything.  It would be the easiest way to deal with it.
The only solution is to sort with the person if you really wanted it to be removed, did you contact him regarding the issue through telegram, hope you are aware that the trust ratings are not moderated, so it is better to sort it out amicably Wink .

If you are looking for his telegram ID you can find here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43769352

I don't see an IG ID.

Why do people who have endless negative trust become DT memers anyway? The user has many serious accusations against then for actual potential crime (Like fraud & I get my account ruined because someone like this just feels like it)
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
I just want this removed so I can be on my way. I don't want more drama or anything.  It would be the easiest way to deal with it.
The only solution is to sort with the person if you really wanted it to be removed, did you contact him regarding the issue through telegram, hope you are aware that the trust ratings are not moderated, so it is better to sort it out amicably Wink .

If you are looking for his telegram ID you can find here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43769352
Activity: 224
Merit: 23
legendster

On 2019-06-30 This user legendster gave me the following negative trust based on the fact that they dislike me.

"Unwarranted personal attack after sending me a lecture of what he wants me to do. Fuck this guy. A lunatic."

I merely PM him about the Yobit campaign saying we should keep it clean to try to make it last longer. I am not sure what "personal attack is" This user is not very mature and I am unsure why they are a dt member, to begin with. It seems you can receive negative trust simply because someone doesn't like you. I don't see what any of this has to do with trust.

The user also blocked me right away after having their fit. It was totally uncalled for and unneeded. Simply blocking me would have been better. Now I cannot be in the signature campaign I am currently in because someone threw their toys instead of being a mature adult about things. I was afraid this might happened but I didn't think this person would be given a dt status. It seems we are at the mercy of tantrums thrown by children.

Now I guess nothing can be done since only they can remove the negative trust which is also ridiculous. If they have a bad day they can just give you negative trust. I'm not sure why it is ok for dt members to abuse others and call them names. I can't even talk to this person since they blocked me.

This is the neutral feedback I left. I didn't think petty revenge by giving them negative trust back was worth it.

"This user is verbally abusive, negative & awful. The reference this user has used for the neg trust they have given me is in my favour & makes them look silly. I was nothing but polite to this user. I am fascinated as to why this user is so angry. Claims I personally attacked them then proceeds to insult and swear at me. I'm still unsure what the actual problem is. The user had a question and I answered them it's that simple. Now they upset, like do you want a teddy bear? Also claims not to have time for me yet proceeds to try to encourage drama. Noone has time for this."

Overall I actually don't understand why this is happening. A simple disagreement can lead to negative trust? It seems there are no consequences for doing this. It takes quite a nasty person to do this to a hero account.

Legendster runs a yobit campaign? Or why pm him about it?

Or did I misunderstand what you're saying?

You told him to keep it clean and he tagged you red?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
Have you tried to reach him with other channel? I guess he is active in telegram; IIRC, I have seen him in the Indian Bitcointalk Community in telegram. That was long ago though.
I believe that this feedback isn’t a valid one. If you can reach him, he will remove it as this is not the correct use od the system.
legendster

I just want this removed so I can be on my way. I don't want more drama or anything.  It would be the easiest way to deal with it.
Pages:
Jump to: