Pages:
Author

Topic: Legit Amazon SES Accounts $60, VCC $6, Amazon AWs $10, Facebook Accounts - page 7. (Read 4402 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Accounts are available.

Rofl, do you accept escrow? I could buy also them all, exactly like increadible. You are just one big low-life scammer who tries to scam newbies around here. You got nothing probably, im 99% sure.
Activity: 463
Merit: 2
I have 3 available Amazon SES now.

I don't trust anyone just like that. and about some138. he's well trusted in my list. [He was, now a scmmer]
about you. I posted several times my contact and requested you to share your information. but you always share the selly link here. ohh yeah, that's a red flag.

now you posted you have 3 SES now. how about you use any trusted escrow from this forum and I will buy all 3 from you?

because as some138 said. selly links contribute to a very big amount of scam reports.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Please add paypal in selly.gg. Ready to buy here using paypal.

Do not buy SES from auto-shop or stores. chances are, you will end up getting scammed. always use a middleman or an escrow.

Or trusted seller like you or me Smiley

Yeah sure. I can vouch for you. you're indeed a trusted seller.

Stop it bro, That is low. Stop posting lies without evidence. Please post only on your own sales thread that includes to all your alts (some138).

Update: Due to numerous request. I'm now accepting paypal as payment.

https://selly.gg/@EpicMiners

Rofl, you are only low here. You want to sell only through Selly which is scam. Read forum rules, clown. I don't have any alts, all my vouches and buyers are geniune. You must be butthurted that we warn others to save their money. 99% SCAM!

Selly.gg is a not scam. It depends who use it. All your vouches are alts. You don't even have working amazon ses.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
If the paypal funds got hold would you send the accounts? Or I have to wait?

Do not buy SES from auto-shop or stores. chances are, you will end up getting scammed. always use a middleman or an escrow.

Stop it bro, That is low. Stop posting lies without evidence. Please post only on your own sales thread that includes to all your alts (some138).

Rofl, you are only low here. You want to sell only through Selly which is scam. Read forum rules, clown. I don't have any alts, all my vouches and buyers are geniune. You must be butthurted that we warn others to save their money. 99% SCAM!

Who got scammed? Why he is not banned?

is port25 open in AWS account "6limit"

What I heard is port25 is open but it is throttled.
Activity: 4
is port25 open in AWS account "6limit"

EDIT = He turned to scamming now. sad :/

Activity: 1
Ready to buy here 10 amazon ses accounts.

That's highly risky. I advise you to buy them one after another and do not pay even $1 in advance or you will be most likely end up losing your money.
SES nowadays is heaven for scammers in this forum.

I'm paying using paypal. I can dispute if I will not receive the accounts.

That's not really good practice. but well, I only wanted to alert you and others about the risks involved buying SES accounts.
Activity: 11

That's highly risky. I advise you to buy them one after another and do not pay even $1 in advance or you will be most likely end up losing your money.

I'm paying using paypal. I can dispute if I will not receive the accounts.

Your vcc works for Amazon SES? What else needed for creating amazon ses accounts?
Activity: 2
@getpaidz Please open your skype.

I posted many times. he do not share his skype nor he adds me. I'm suspecting a possible scam. do not deal without any escrow or you might end up loosing your money.
@getpaidz Please open your skype.
Activity: 2
Any avaiable now? I like to buy 5 amazon ses accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: