Pages:
Author

Topic: Legit or scam MDC (My Daily Coin) - page 2. (Read 4078 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 03, 2014, 02:23:50 PM
My question would be are they actively trading or paying out from funds of new investors aka a ponzi. 3-3.5% seems pretty high for trading even by the best traders.   
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
July 03, 2014, 09:49:47 AM
I have been using mydailycoin.com for about a month now and they have paid everyday. It's really quick and easy to use and from my experience so far, it's a great way to earn some decent interest from keeping your bitcoin there. I have around 8 BTC invested at present which is banking me 0.08 bitcoin a day, Far better than mining shares. If you invest 10 BTC in one investment, you earn 1.2 % a day instead of 1%

The business is registered in the UK and they have an address on site. You can withdraw your initial investment at any time minus 5% admin fee. It will then take you only 5 days of 1% interest payments to start profiting from the interest. I have seen others who have been using this service since it's launch in April and they have been happy with it so far. They also respond to customers very quickly. My ref link is below for the site.

https://www.mydailycoin.com/index.php?ref=Harry54321

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 02, 2014, 12:04:03 PM
I just found Mydailybitcoin. And invested approximately 85 mBTC

They are offering 1% everyday on your BTC. Registered an account and the page looks serious, but that doesn't gives you any guarantees.

I got Paid 2 times

But dont know about this site what they will do.

What you think?
Pages:
Jump to: