Pages:
Author

Topic: Legitimate ICO - page 2. (Read 186 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
March 09, 2018, 12:24:21 AM
In most countries, the ICO process is not yet regulated. Everyone can create new tokens. Given that ICO projects collect many millions of dollars during the campaign, this activity is very interesting for scammers who just want to make money. Therefore, investors invest their funds mainly at their own risk, studying project documents and their team and making their conclusions about the prospects, necessity and reliability of the given
 project. Unfortunately, there is no other way to distinguish a good ICO project from a fraudulent or simply ill-prepared one. Of course, many would like that there would be some independent regulator who would check the projects for their suitability and possible fraud.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 12:08:39 AM
I think this is also a question that many inexperienced people want to ask.
Without much experience and understanding whitepapper it is difficult for a beginner to learn a good project. In my opinion it is still a gamble.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 11:59:08 PM
Is there still any legitimate ICO out there in this era where there are a lot of scammers and how would someone recognized a good ICO. Also any recommendations and why you think its reliable
there are still many, before taking ico read about ico background like whitepapper, fund allocation, team work.
usually I distinguish whether to pay or not by looking for info outside the thread and waiting for reviews from others.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 10:23:02 PM
Is there still any legitimate ICO out there in this era where there are a lot of scammers and how would someone recognized a good ICO. Also any recommendations and why you think its reliable

There a lot of ICO are legitimate and offered great platform and services. Like EOZ a financial system & crypto currency that operates with borderless interaction around the globe, once you are connected to internet, no matter the geographical distance between the sender and receiver. Your profit is guaranteed ! Artificial Neural Network with unique Blockchain, secured digital asset and inherent value as a secure cryptocurrency that propagates the instant transaction process, with only a few minutes needed for the transfer to take place. Try to subscribe at EOZ.com for more information and details about the ICO platform. As of now EOZ is in the fourth round of token sale.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 08, 2018, 09:44:37 PM
I think we have to legitimate ICO.
Because it will be problem with a tax, control, etc.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 05:52:20 PM
Pages:
Jump to: