Pages:
Author

Topic: Lego microSD card - page 2. (Read 1017 times)

Activity: 951
Merit: 250
May 27, 2017, 03:21:50 AM
This is wonderful Dabs! SDCard is protected, but keep it away to kids and to your wife, hehe. SDcards can be also use to hide Bitcoin wallet's wallet.dat file. And storing private documents.

Oh, just an idea to store backups of wallets or private keys or anything.

Pictures are worth a thousand bitcoins.

Put them all in a box or clear plastic bag, keep on your person, and you can go through any airport anywhere in the world. Unless you encounter a government that doesn't like kid's toys; don't go to North Korea maybe.
Activity: 438
Merit: 266
May 27, 2017, 03:18:11 AM
hahaha what country would stop you say taking a camera with files on its sd card, or dude just store a file in the cloud temporarily 24 hours before you travel... its not that risky. Even on your phone.

And hell why not just use a private key?Huh?

Don't get me wrong its a fun idea...

I'm just hiding mnenomics at home and at car, I won't tell you exactly about it. But when I must fly by airplane, I store encrypted mnenomics in cloud and when I return home, I change mnemonics and trash old ones.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
May 27, 2017, 02:42:33 AM
hahaha what country would stop you say taking a camera with files on its sd card, or dude just store a file in the cloud temporarily 24 hours before you travel... its not that risky. Even on your phone.

And hell why not just use a private key?Huh?

Don't get me wrong its a fun idea...

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
May 27, 2017, 02:37:22 AM
Husband: "Honey, what happened to my legos?!"

Wife: "You are a 34 year old man, you do not need legos, I donated them to the local preschool!"

Husband: "Doh!"

Wink

Just having some fun with your neat idea for a hiding spot, obviously the wallet would have strong encryption so even the smartest preschoolers can't crack it!

Lol, if those kids do manage to crack it, then damn they'll make it rain! But theoretically if they managed to crack down strong encryption then they'll be famous for just that, considering their age and amazing ability.

Edit: Gets me thinking, what will the parents do if their child in preschool gains fame for his ability, would he be hired my agencies or companies like Google for god knows what, and would that child ever live a normal life?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010
May 26, 2017, 11:06:03 PM
Husband: "Honey, what happened to my legos?!"

Wife: "You are a 34 year old man, you do not need legos, I donated them to the local preschool!"

Husband: "Doh!"

Wink

Just having some fun with your neat idea for a hiding spot, obviously the wallet would have strong encryption so even the smartest preschoolers can't crack it!
U2
Activity: 676
Merit: 503
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...
May 26, 2017, 09:57:01 PM
It's a good idea, but if they're very thorough they'll do an x-ray and possibly see it. It would probably only happen if you were already under investigation at the airport for drug trafficking or something like that though. It's a good idea for hiding things in your home though.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
May 26, 2017, 09:54:00 PM
Oh, just an idea to store backups of wallets or private keys or anything.

Pictures are worth a thousand bitcoins.

Put them all in a box or clear plastic bag, keep on your person, and you can go through any airport anywhere in the world. Unless you encounter a government that doesn't like kid's toys; don't go to North Korea maybe.
Pages:
Jump to: