Pages:
Author

Topic: Lend $200 of BTC*Revised* - page 2. (Read 1196 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
June 20, 2013, 01:07:27 AM
Ok Anybody who is willing to loan me 1.9 I can give you my email and my address for collateral PM me for info then I can give you my BTC address.I will give my name too WHAT is this going to take im trying to be a legit I mean I can pay in 2 weeks This is going to be my account I will be doing alot of trading so I will need postive rep. to do so.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 20, 2013, 12:04:09 AM
Ok I how about The interest goes up by 10% up every day after when Im supposed to pay?And what kind of payment are you looking for I can do Visa and Cash but its up to you really.

Thanks for the PM but all the interest in the world means nothing if you don't repay.  Collateral ensures you will pay back and that is what the lenders want.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 19, 2013, 11:49:51 PM
Ok where to start?I first came to this site with a Visa people thought I was a scammer so I left that was $128 on it that got scammed and stolen THEN I finally Try starting a Business on paypal account I tried to sell it on here(I shouldve said it was pending money)So I verfied the account then I add $300 plus the $200 on it so over $600 Then hours later my account gets frozen for no reason,after I changed the name with Bitcoin in it then my Bitmit account closes.I am wasting money trying to do a simple task of trading BTC now I am asking for a loan of 1.9 I can pay in 2 weeks as Im getting payed $300-450 by then.

You will need to provide collateral worth at least $250.

If you don't have it, you don't get the loan.  Sorry.   Undecided
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
June 19, 2013, 11:36:18 PM
What do you need it for:OK I need 1.9BTC for one purachse on bitmit,as you would to like to know what I was buying
When can you pay back and how much? I will pay $215 back and I can pay back Next week
How can you pay?:I can pay in Cash or Moneypak or the way you want too
Ok so far so good what is your collateral?I can give you my Blujay account to hold onto AND  my ebay account
Where can I contact you?I will provide you with my Email and a phone number
Pages:
Jump to: