Pages:
Author

Topic: Lending Against Your Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 207 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 6006
bitcoindata.science
June 16, 2021, 04:25:06 PM
Hey Guys,

Recently I've been thinking in terms of liquidity, not that I plan on liquidating anytime soon but as a backup Plan B i've heard of a lot of folks lending against their bitcoin holdings.

Can anyone tell me which reputable and trusted companies will provide this service for future reference in case any such measure needs to ever be taken in the future either by myself or anyone in this forum?

If anyone knows any threads on this very topic please do share, or if you have knowledge on this or experience in doing so please elaborate and give your opinion or any insight that you may have.

Many thanks,

-TREAD93

When you receive passive earning for your bitcoins you greatly increase your risks.

If you send your bitcoin  to binance or blockchain.com you can get like 6-10% per year... You can get even more in less reputable companies and with stablecoins.

The problem is taht bitcoin usually makes like 1000% in a few years. Will you risk your coins to get 10% per year?
If the exchange you send your coins have any problem, they may just disappear with your coins.

I recommend that you do not put all your eggs in the same basket.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
June 16, 2021, 04:03:02 PM
Blockfi offers such a service, both for lending and borrowing as in they will
loan you Bitcoin at a 50% loan to value ratio. They also will borrow Bitcoin, Ethereum,
Litecoin, Tether and FIAT for example from you and give you interest on it. Nexo,
Celsius and Salt are alternatives.

Just use the search function of the forum, loads of threads.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 534
June 16, 2021, 03:03:46 PM
Hey Guys,

Recently I've been thinking in terms of liquidity, not that I plan on liquidating anytime soon but as a backup Plan B i've heard of a lot of folks lending against their bitcoin holdings.

Can anyone tell me which reputable and trusted companies will provide this service for future reference in case any such measure needs to ever be taken in the future either by myself or anyone in this forum?

If anyone knows any threads on this very topic please do share, or if you have knowledge on this or experience in doing so please elaborate and give your opinion or any insight that you may have.

Many thanks,

-TREAD93
Pages:
Jump to: