Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ★ ★ LENDING ► CONDORAS SERVICE ◄ ESCROW ★ ★ ★ - page 73. (Read 137813 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
hey condoras, i want a .002 ( 16iBogbQc8R7Ha8ChZ7jEvBLE2QarxEdmw ) btc extra loan, and the .0096 btc is repaying within Wednesday from my signature campaign. i would wish to know if you would grant.

FYI letyouearn has promised to repay on mid-May Smiley . this loan extension shall be filed in the same record.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Loan Amount: 5btc
Reason: business
BTC Address:     1JkEEvsKqYvMpow5dQR8k7UxLAsRwiCjgE
Term Length:    30 days
Collateral: some domains name (names sent pm)

Hello cinderella1.

Loan Request : Denied.

You are a newbie here and you need to read before you post. Especially when you want a Loan...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6311902
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/edu-how-to-spot-a-scammer-read-this-before-lending-your-coins-119896

Thank you for asking though. Cool

- Condoras -

yeah, i read it, but what's matter? i'll give you domains first, is it scam?
i'm not sure how you explain scam, but if anyone can scam another one, he is you, because you'll get collateral first.

and
they are too expansive domain, 5BTC is nothing for that.  Wink

1. What do you mean "what's matter"?! If you read it as you said, you will see that domains it's not consider as Valid Collateral.
Besides your domains is worthless, in my opinion. I wouldn't give not even 1 satoshi for them but that's me.

2. I don't have this Thread to "explain" what scam means but thank God, others (wiser than me and you for sure) knows about it and their Threads/posts became stickies for this exact reason. Read them again, until you understand them. It's the best way.

3. As for "Collateral Scamming" (LMAO!!!), you send me the names of the domains that you hypotheticaly owned and nothing more. As you did to all the fellow Lenders here.
I don't want to give you any Loan with this as Collateral and from now on (and forever and ever...), i don't want any Collateral that you might have. Even if it's worth 94215478465310BTC Cool
I permantly DENIED any Loan Requests from you. Regards.

Newbie comes to the forum, gets denied and then says OP is a scammer. I think you should read OPs post(s) again

I would say that this is a common behavior from a person that don't understand what he/she is...reading. Roll Eyes

I had some deals with condoras and I would say that he is very friendly and he isn't person which is mad of money. I say it because I know him a little but I agree you in one taks, you can't fully learn human not only in internet but also in real life.
Also remember that it's his wish to give you a loan, it's not his duty.

It's true, i agree also that you can't know someone fully. At least i try to do that and show faith to others.
For now it works and i'm greatful for this. I have lost BTC but i "earn" friends, knowledge and experience. Like you my friend.
Thank you for sharing your opinion here. Smiley

I think that enough said with this matter, i don't have anything more to say.

- Condoras -
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
Newbie comes to the forum, gets denied and then says OP is a scammer. I think you should read OPs post(s) again

maybe it's really scam, who knows? if he use this situation.

I had some deals with condoras and I would say that he is very friendly and he isn't person which is mad of money. I say it because I know him a little but I agree you in one task, you can't fully learn human not only in internet but also in real life.
Also remember that it's his wish to give you a loan, it's not his duty.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

maybe it's really scam, who knows? if he use this situation.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
BTC Address:     1JkEEvsKqYvMpow5dQR8k7UxLAsRwiCjgE

Hello cinderella1.

You are a newbie here and you need to read before you post. Especially when you want a Loan...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/edu-how-to-spot-a-scammer-read-this-before-lending-your-coins-119896

- Condoras -

yeah, i read it, but what's matter? i'll give you domains first, is it scam?
i'm not sure how you explain scam, but if anyone can scam another one, he is you, because you'll get collateral first.

and
they are too expansive domain, 5BTC is nothing for that.  Wink
legendary
BTC Address:     1JkEEvsKqYvMpow5dQR8k7UxLAsRwiCjgE

Hello cinderella1.

- Condoras -
BTC Address:     1JkEEvsKqYvMpow5dQR8k7UxLAsRwiCjgE
legendary
Loan Amount: 0.035
Repayment: 0.045
Reason: personal(give my mom birthday gift)
BTC Address: 13PpNqbikzS51cNLpRLdNAzi3GDx3VWfK7
Term Length: 2 Weeks
Collateral: none or This Account

Hello abdiway.

You don't offer any Collateral and your BTCTalk Account is worth 0, at the moment.

Thank you for asking, maybe some other time when you will have something valuable to offer.

- Condoras -

and how can you accept my loan?

I think that i answer you but still, if you don't understand (?), read the stickies and please don't be so lazy. They are here for a reason...

1. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/edu-how-to-spot-a-scammer-read-this-before-lending-your-coins-119896
2. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/edu-the-rule-of-no-collateral-no-loan-ignore-at-your-own-risk-577765 (yes, the second message is from the guy who tagged you.)

Btw there is no reason to ask for a Loan multiple times, in multiple Threads. You will receive the same answer and it's a little bit annoying for all.
I guess so... Cool
Activity: 17

Hello abdiway.

You don't offer any Collateral and your BTCTalk Account is worth 0, at the moment.

Thank you for asking, maybe some other time when you will have something valuable to offer.

- Condoras -

and how can you accept my loan?
legendary

Hello abdiway.

- Condoras -
Activity: 17
legendary
Hey condoras, I've sent a partial repayment to my existing loan. It's 0.01 btc. Rest will be send in a week when I get my payment from someone. That means I'll ask again for another week for the loan extension if thats okay. Sorry for the delay.

Hello stiff,

Partial Loan Repayment : Confirmed.
Remaining Loan Extension : Granded.
New Repayment Date : 30/04

Thank you for this and no worries. See you soon. Cool

- Condoras -
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Hey condoras, I've sent a partial repayment to my existing loan. It's 0.01 btc. Rest will be send in a week when I get my payment from someone. That means I'll ask again for another week for the loan extension if thats okay. Sorry for the delay.
legendary
Loan Amount: 0.03
Repayment: 0.035
Reason: personal
BTC Address: 127mnFQJcnpv3FnSCdXk7hMuH91NX9rKUm

Confirming I have secured his account for the purpose of his loan with condoras. VPS details shall be forwarded to him via Telegram in or after 3 hrs.

Service fee: 14 x 0.0002BTC = 0.0028BTC

Please pay the service fee to condoras, thank you.

Have a great day everyone.

Hello March, hello LS. Smiley

Loan Request : Granded.
Sign Message : Not needed..
Amount of Loan : 0.03BTC - Send : https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/27c7ae758ef9b858053bb5cf32d64ad0320d041acc5820190fb541232edc31c9
Amount of Repayment : 0.035 + 0.0028 (LoanShark Escrow fee)BTC
Date of Repayment : 06/05

Please, repay on or before 06/05 to this Address : 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc

Thank you and enjoy. Cool

- Condoras -

P.S. : Sorry for the late reply and funding of this Loan. Unfortunately i can't access the Forum...Idiots are everywhere, once more...
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Confirming I have secured his account for the purpose of his loan with condoras. VPS details shall be forwarded to him via Telegram in or after 3 hrs.

Service fee: 14 x 0.0002BTC = 0.0028BTC

Please pay the service fee to condoras, thank you.

Have a great day everyone.
Activity: 711
legendary
Loan Amount: 0.02
Repayment: 0.022
BTC Address: 1C7XRMUB2Mhn8ArK21X2R2ysg4aKNWFBu6
Term Length: 7 days or soon.
Collateral: none

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Imbest asking for 0.02 BTC none collateral loan from condoras,today 16/04/17 and repayment will be on or before 23/04/2017 with 10% interest
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
IGNGANodcrfccBgcgelKtVoW/9yHbKvVowFETwQQq+hr+BiO/vEYuDYoAoLp+/svGKf4ltoTnyR7uAHF3975gsw=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Please send btc to bellow address if you accept my loan request
Addy: 1EzSidbuFpbH6VEVo2ixca11PB5SkxT8Bt

Hello imbest.

Sign Message : Verified.
Amount of Loan : 0.02BTC - Send : 54afd41f8ae24179a15c6fa2aa6e7eb9964470b150c8778fa1e821517ae07f29
Amount of Repayment : 0.022BTC
Date of Repayment : 23/04

Please, repay on or before 23/04 to this Address : 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc

- Condoras -
My friend,
Here is your repayment https://blockchain.info/tx/1ca43ac8d25ae9271f36df5263008b5bbd2965e2e8da2fd401c67ebf1e1b90d6

Thank you once again mate  Wink

Hello my friend.

Loan Repayment : Confirmed

Thank you for choosing my service and being always honest.
Feel free to contact me again, if you need something else in the future. Cool

- Condoras -
Activity: 616
Loan Amount: 0.02
Repayment: 0.022
BTC Address: 1C7XRMUB2Mhn8ArK21X2R2ysg4aKNWFBu6
Term Length: 7 days or soon.
Collateral: none

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Imbest asking for 0.02 BTC none collateral loan from condoras,today 16/04/17 and repayment will be on or before 23/04/2017 with 10% interest
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
IGNGANodcrfccBgcgelKtVoW/9yHbKvVowFETwQQq+hr+BiO/vEYuDYoAoLp+/svGKf4ltoTnyR7uAHF3975gsw=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Please send btc to bellow address if you accept my loan request
Addy: 1EzSidbuFpbH6VEVo2ixca11PB5SkxT8Bt

Hello imbest.

Sign Message : Verified.
Amount of Loan : 0.02BTC - Send : 54afd41f8ae24179a15c6fa2aa6e7eb9964470b150c8778fa1e821517ae07f29
Amount of Repayment : 0.022BTC
Date of Repayment : 23/04

Please, repay on or before 23/04 to this Address : 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc

- Condoras -
My friend,
Here is your repayment https://blockchain.info/tx/1ca43ac8d25ae9271f36df5263008b5bbd2965e2e8da2fd401c67ebf1e1b90d6

Thank you once again mate  Wink
legendary
Hello again sir condoras do you accept bitcointalk account as a collateral?

Hello lighpulsar07.

It depends the Account and the reason of the Loan.
If you reffering to this Account of yours, the answer is NO from now.

I suggest to get some Alts or do some kind of work/job and get the amount that you want.
Thank you for asking, good luck. Cool

- Condoras -
Pages:
Jump to: