Pages:
Author

Topic: Lending ICO Review. Must See If You Like To Invest On Lending ICO - page 2. (Read 1263 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
We use traffics, rank, investor's review and coin sales speed to determine exit scam. Don't worry, we will basically help you to scam the scammer.
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
Lending coin is a very popular form nowadays. There are currently many ICO lending projects running. Many investors are making a lot of money from it.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Nice effort. User interface is simple enough to use and understand. My only comment is who decides whether the probability for SCAM is HIGH or LOW? Shouldn't the visitors/users be able to vote on which coins are shit or not?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The top position is occupied by ICO HYIP.
very surprising, everyone is playing gambling with ICO.
site is very useful. i bookmark this
Hi! Im Dave from ICOreview.site we proudly present a tool for you guys who wants to invest on lending ICO.
Dont scream at me just yet we know that most(probably all) of the lending ICO are scam thats why we are here to help you to at least not investing into exit scam.

We will provide information on ICO's time so you will never miss it if you joined our telegram via broadcast.

We provide review based on this methodology

_hype analysis
_website traffic and ranking
_google trend ranking
_telegram activity and followers
_social media activity and followers
_bitcointalk.org popularity
_coin sale speed and unmet demand
_post-ICO black market coin transactions

_scam analysis
_website traffic and ranking vs. ICO coin sale speed (correlation analysis)
_identifying patterns of round-tripping (very common practice in scam ICOs, whereby the scammer will use the same BTC or ETH he owns to keep buying his own coins to fake demand.
_hosting analysis (scammers adopt a pattern of engaging with similar hosting providers)
_social media activity and followers (real or bought)
_website coding check (scammers plainly copy codes from other ICOs)
_coin or token issuance configuration check (scammers plainly copy coin/token settings from other ICOs)
_website and whitepaper tardiness
_source code availability

Please visit our site at https://icoreview.site/ for more info

Pages:
Jump to: