Pages:
Author

Topic: Lending safety? - page 2. (Read 1953 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
August 29, 2015, 10:51:17 AM
I have a general question about how safe lending on this subforum is when you take a collateral that has a sufficient worth.

I have read that steam accounts can be worthless afterwards because items are unsaleable or only after a time after which they are unsaleable. I imagine accounts can be hacked too even with a signature, when the signature address is not so very old. And so on.

So how many deals turn out to be scams and how many are paid back actually without problems? What is the feeling of those being on this forum all the time?

i think stable alts, BTCT (good standing ones) are good as collateral. in addition i accept bitgold because it can be send from one account to another one.
you should never listen to sad stories and use your brain. dont get greedy on high interests. check post history and all trust ratings. with this you should be fine. dont accept account that can be reclaimed by telling the support they were hacked or accounts that require a KYC/AML

from all loans i granted only one was defaulted, thats one out of fourteen.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:39:30 AM
I have a general question about how safe lending on this subforum is when you take a collateral that has a sufficient worth.

I have read that steam accounts can be worthless afterwards because items are unsaleable or only after a time after which they are unsaleable. I imagine accounts can be hacked too even with a signature, when the signature address is not so very old. And so on.

So how many deals turn out to be scams and how many are paid back actually without problems? What is the feeling of those being on this forum all the time?
Pages:
Jump to: